We're Taking This A Little Too Far...

Chapter 186

We're Taking This A Little Too Far...

                        Daniel sat beside you and awaited for you to speak. Five long minutes had gone by before you opened your mouth. "I don't know what to even say to you right now." He scooched closer to you, "No... Don't come near me!" "Baby.." "BABY NOTHING! MOVE!" On that note, he moved away a bit. "How do you forget something like that Daniel... all the times we hung around her..." When you looked at his face, your red eyes pierced him. He shook his head, "I'm telling you [Yn]... I honestly forgot about that shit..." You sat back with your arms folded. "Look... After I split with my ex... I wasn't honestly lookin for someone to be with. That night, shit, it was just a booty call I guess." You sighed. "I swear on my life, IT MEANT NOTHING TO ME... She probably wasn't even that good! If she was, I definitely would have remembered." You chuckled, which surprised him. "[Yn], I promise I've never cheated on you. What me and her did, it's the past." "How did you forget something like that though? You had that bitch all up in my face... friending me and shit. Friending me and she got feelings for you... HOW!!!" "I SAID I FORGOT OKAY!!! IT HAPPENED SO FAST..." "SO YOU SAYIN AFTER THAT, SHE AIN'T TRY AND GET WITH YOU?" "NO!! AFTER I HIT, WE NEVER SPOKE OF IT AGAIN... ALRIGHT?" You sighed deeply. "She ain't make no passes after that anymore, which made it even easier to forget." "Whatever Daniel." "Yeah, exactly... Whatever to that shit. I'm not even attracted to her like that. She been in my life a lot longer than you... If I wanted that I coulda been had it but I want you. Haven't I shown that to you these past few months we been together? C'mon [Yn]... You have a reason to be upset... She disrespected you and opened up to something we did in the past you weren't aware of but honestly, thats all. I'm not hiding anything else from you." "Are you sure?" You shook your head, then stood up pacing the floor. He just sat there and watched you. "Can you please sit with me [Yn]?" "NO!!!!" Suddenly, you grabbed a bottle and threw it at ground. He got up and tried to hold you but you faught him off of you. "LET ME GO! DON'T TOUCH ME DANIEL!!!" You tried to push him away but he was so strong. He held you in his chest and did not let go, for anything. You sobbed into his chest. "JUST LET ME GO!!! I JUST WANT TO LEAVE!" You started punching him in his chest, so he wrapped his arms around your arms. "Daniel.. please... just let me go..." "No.. I'm never letting you go [YN]." "Please..." "No.." He picked you up and laid you on the couch, flat on your back. You laid there, covering your face with your hands. "Remember what you told me [Yn]... that night when I left you at Roxanne's house..." You didn't say anything, "Do you remember baby? Hmmm," he laid on top of you...

"Don't ever do some shit like that again, you understand me? Don't ever leave me like that. We need to learn how to deal with our problems on sight..." "I promise baby..." He kissed your forehead. (Chapter 175; I Know Just What to Do)

"You said that to me [Yn]... And thats why I'm not letting you walk out that door until we figure this out mama." "Daniel... It just hurts. A lot." He was face to face with you, leaning over you, "I know it does... Its going to when you have feelings for someone. I sincerely, apologize for not recalling such a stupid booty call. I don't want you to think I'm not open to you girl... I've shared so much of myself with you. I took a huge risk giving you my number after I returned the wallet," he played with the ring on your finger, "I took a risk because I gave a girl I hardly knew a chance to come into my life... Not knowing the result. I can say this though, haha, I wouldn't have it any other way. All these fights, all the drama, it drives me crazy... But you make it worth while [Yn]. As for that bitch Samantha, she obviously had feelings that I wasn't aware of. Had she hit me up, we coulda figured it out but because she left those feelings trapped away, it came out unexpectedly. I guess seeing you with me made her feel voided." "Yeah." He smiled, "I'm not trying to belittle your feelings about being upset... but I think we're taking this a little too far... Especially since that shit happened BEFORE us. I ain't touch nobody but you this past few months. I promise." "How can I know that for sure?" "You gotta trust me baby..." "I... I don't know I guess since you didn't tell me that, it leads me to question other things..." He shrugged, "Like what?" "I don't know." He could still see the hurt in your eyes. He rested his face agaisnt yours. It was silent as the two of you lie there. You gazed outside at the night sky as your mind drifted away in thoughts. You wondered about things but told yourself not to. The truth was you were young and in love. Half the time, you didn't understand things lol. It could get so complicated but you loved being with Daniel. The good out weighed the bad everytime, every single time. You watched him intertwine his fingers with yours. You took your hand away, then wrapped your arms around his back. He kissed your cheek, "I'm sorry [Yn]... I promise there's no one but you... Theres been no one but you since us." "*cough-cough* Okay Daniel." 

End of Chapter 186.