Dinner & Dessert

Chapter 87

Dinner & Dessert

                      “Alright alright, that’s enough youngins,” your dad said waving his hand. Everyone was laughing and smiling at the two of you. You and Daniel were still kissing from all the excitement. “Don’t make me regret this decision,” your dad said getting up and heading to the kitchen, “Michelle give me hand with the food please baby.” ‘’Sit down you two love birds,” Rev was still laughing. It was hard to with all the excitement. Once you sat down, you wanted an explanation of this whole gathering. “Okay so not to rude but how did y’all get here?” Daniel chuckled, “Well your mom gave us a call, saying she wanted to discuss the move. I brought this up to my parents a while ago so they already agreed. Thought it’d be the perfect time to fly down and meet in person.” “Mhm,” Mrs. Justine said smiling, “This was way too important for a phone call. This is a big step and we wanted to make sure that we would all be on the same page with this decision.” “Wow,” you said with your mouth open. They was doing all this planning and what not behind the scenes and shit. You still couldn’t wrap your head around all this. “Here we are,” your mom said walking in with your dad. They placed food in front of everyone. “Yes indeed,” Rev said rubbing his belly, “This is what I’m talking about son! DARYL! You did these ribs brotha?” Your dad pimp walked over to the table, “Why ugh, yes I did. Made them with my secret BBQ sauce.” You and Daniel laughed. The plates had BBQ ribs, mac & cheese, baked beans and raw spinach. “This looks good ma, thank you.” “*Ahem*, your dad motioned for attention, “She ain’t slave in that kitchen alone!” “You too Daddy,” you said faking a smile. “Lettuce say grace (Yes I spelled that wrong on purpose lol),” Rev said reaching for hands, “Dear Lord, thank you for allowing all of us to be able to gather here today, Father God, in honor of a new beginning that our children are about to embark. We thank you for their relationship and all the precious memories they’ve shared,” you almost laughed when you felt Daniels hand creeping up your leg, “Dear Lord, we ask that you bless their future together. May it be filled with purely joy and may their actions be pleasing to you, Father God. Keep them on one accord. May their minds and hearts be set on pleasing you. We ask that you not only keep them but their parents, Oh God, give us the rest and the assurance that our children will dwell in safety,” “Yes Lord,” all the adults said, “Thank you for the feast that is yet before us. We praise you, Oh God, for all that you’ve done and all that is set before us. We love you Lord. Thank you. We ask it all in the most high and precious name of Jesus Christ.” “AMEN!!!!!” After that, y’all tore that food up. During dinner you simply discussed the condo living situation and told funny stories about prom. It was a perfect dinner.

                         “May we be excused,” you asked your parents. Everyone sat on the couch after dinner and played on their phones. “Of course baby,” your mom said looking up from playing Candy crush. You grabbed Daniels hand and lead him upstairs. “Dinner was good huh?” “Yes, now I want some dessert.” “HAHA! Boy please,” you said huffing and puffing at the top of the staircase. Daniel stood in front of you. He kept pushing you back with his chest. “Daniel, what are you doing?!” “Nothing you won’t like,” he said shutting the door. He grabbed your wrist and pulled you towards him, restraining you. He had his arms wrapped completely around you. “You look so good,” he said kissing your neck. “Thank you baby.” He looked up and into your eyes, “Gimme some,” he said looking down at your kitty-kat. “Daniel? Right now?” “Mhm,” he said pecking your lips. “What about our parents?” “What about them?” “I mean, what if they come in on us?” “They won’t. Stop overthinking.” “But baby, I just…” “Wha?” “They just agreed to let us live together. Lets not give them a reason to change their mind.” “Don’t think like that [yn].” You stared into his eyes, then you stared at his juicy pink lips. ‘’Aaaah.” You felt his tongue on your neck and his hands on your butt. It was going to be hard to turn this quickie down, but you were so scared to get caught. “Daniel.” “Hmmmm.” “Stop, please.” He didn’t. He started backing you up against the wall. Once he pinned you to the wall, he started kissing you really passionately. Yeah, there was no turning back now. You wanted it. He lifted your dress all the way up and started kissing and sucking you. Even though it felt good, you wanted to stop. “Daniel stop......Daniel…...Daniel please.” He brought his lips toward your face and kissed you just to get you to shut up. “C’mon,” he said picking you up. He held you in his chest and led you to your closet. He cracked the door for a little light, then placed you on your back gently. He lifted your dress again and slid your panties down your legs before taking them off completely. He opened your legs and laid on top of you in between them. “Lets make this fast okay? Okay Daniel?” He ignored you. You were scared, no lie b/c you never imagined sex in your own home. “Aaaaah, Mmmmm.” He starting fingering you, very hard too. You laid there and closed your eyes. Something that was so wrong, felt so right. He looked into your eyes without saying anything. “Daniel, we shouldn’t. I just don’t feel right about this.” The more he finger banged you, the harder it was to stop him. He had complete control over you. Complete submission. Daniel removed his two fingers and sat up so he could unbutton his pants. You watched him removed TDD, bringing it towards your body. He grabbed your legs and pushed them down towards your ears. You both moaned as he entered inside of you. He rested his body on your legs and started pumping really hard. You held his back and sucked his bottom lip to hold in your screams. He was fucking you so hard. Where did all this aggression come from? “You want me to stop now,” he whispered sarcastically into your ear. “No. No. Don’t,” you begged. “I thought you wanted me to,” he said chuckling. “OUCH!” Daniel started laughing so hard at you. A pair of shoes fell down from a shelf. “That’s not funny Daniel, hahaha!” He started laughing so hard that he fell on his back, holding his chest. You sat up and got on top of him, “I swear, something crazy always happens when we…” “I know huh,” he agreed. It was silent for a moment, then he pulled you on top of him, “You wanna finish real quick babe?” You nodded a yes; the shoes that fell on you kinda lightened the mood. “Come here,” he said pulling you on his body. He slipped himself back inside of you and helped you move up and down on him. “Harder,” you said laying on his chest. He held you and began to thrust harder and harder. You felt this odd sensation coming over you. Daniel looked at your face and could tell you were about to orgasm. He held your face to his chest so that your scream wouldn’t be so loud. You seemed to have forgotten all about being in your parents’ house. ‘’Oh my gosh, that felt so good,” you said exhaling. “Mmmmmm, I got you hooked now,” he said with this smirk on his face. ‘’No you don’t." You jumped when you heard Daniels phone vibrating. “Haha, relax its just my phone ma,” he read the text, “Oh, I gotta go.” You poked your bottom lip out, “Okay.” The both of you stood up and got dressed. You stepped out of your closet; you could never look at it the same way now lol. “Walk me out babe.” “Okay, let me adjust myself,” you said nervously. He looked you up and down, “You look fine girl, c’mon,” he said grabbing your hand. The two of you headed downstairs and say your goodbyes, well, for now.

End of Chapter 87.