What the hell?!

Chapter 29

What the hell?!

               You were headed to the restroom at Perry's Steakhouse, but you saw something real strange. There was this couple, or at least two people that caught your eye. One of their faces looked soooooooooooooo familiar.... After you crept around a few tables and random plants, you were able to get a closer glimpse. ''Who is that?'' You got as close as you could without being noticeable :O It was Donte. ''What?'' He sat in a secluded area with another girl. Hmmmmm. You made a smirk and just brushed it off. ''Probably some hoe of the moment.'' You revealed yourself from the plants and walked passed their table quickly and into the restroom. You walked in and gazed around. ''This is huge.'' You walked to the stalls closer to the back, headed inside and did your do. After you were done you walked out and and headed for the sink but you stopped in your tracks. The girl at the sink looked familiar. You squinted your eyes and realized it was Chelsea. Immediately you started walking towards her but then suddenly stopped. The outfit resembled the girl from the table with Donte. You walked backwards slowly and into your stall. You stuck your head out a bit and watched. Chelsea was in the mirror just studying her face. She fixed her hair, sniffed her armpits and looked at her butt. You giggled a bit. She must have felt you staring at her because she turned her head in your direction, causing you to quickly pop your head back in the stall. About 3 seconds later you stuck it back out and continued staring. This girl was picking her nose. ''Ehh, yah nastah.'' She didn't even wash her hands. Chelsea wiped her hands on her clothes, grabbed her bag and walked out. After the coast was clear, you grabbed your bag and headed out. You weren't the kind of person to just assume things, so you decided to make sure it was her, for sure. You followed behind Chelsea but kept a decent distance. You then turned in the opposite direction so that you'd be able to hide behind a plant. You watched her walk towards Dontes table and take a seat. "The fuck?" You stood there in the plants with this confused expression on your face. ''Why are they here together?'' Suddenly a waiter stopped in his tracks and looked at you crazy, ''Are you lost ma'am?'' ''Nah, I'm good,'' you said without looking at him. You stepped out and headed back to your table. When you made it back, your mom and dad were in some kind of ''amazing'' conversation. Did they even notice you were gone? ''Oh Daryl,'' your mom said hitting your dad while laughing. ''Is my existence important to you at all,'' they both just looked at you and laughed. ''Whatever.'' You sat there and then remembered what you saw. Donte & Chelsea. What were they doing here? Were they dating? Why didn't she tell you at least? Why did you care? All there questions were floating around your head. ''Hello, may I take your orders please?'' You mom and dad held up their menus and pointed to their meals choice. ''Alrighty and for you ma'am?'' You looked up and then back down at your menu. ''Ummmm,'' you did a quick scan, ''I'll take the Chicken Oscar.'' ''Awesome.'' Dianna collected the menus and walked off. ''You okay [yn]?'' Your parents asked. They noticed your blank expression. ''Yeah yeah.'' Seeing them together didn't make you jealous, but just curious. Thats all. You questioned getting up and going over to there table, but thought abt how it would make Donte look like you care. But Chelsea was your best friend.... What was going on?

End of Chapter 29.

Word from Londa: Hi beautiful ladies. I want to of course thank you, sincerely, for reading my story. Its funny becus I liked reading Diggy fanfics too but I just felt like some didn't have enough detail and description. I'm an english nerd, I ♥ writing. I was always the kid who spent more time on the english essay than the math homework. Imagination and creavtivity is me, so its amazing to be able to share it with you! I love complex stories with numerous problems and of course DRAMA. Thus came this story. I'm really glad you're enjoying this and I want to let you in on a little secret.....I've already decided that I will be soon ending this story and start working on the next part, like a sequel. You're going to love it. You, the character, will evolve and change in so many ways. Trust me, the drama is just getting started. Like, if you think this is drama, you have NO IDEA. Thanks for all the love and of course the votes. Please give me feedback. I love comments. Love ya! ;) Don't forget to share this with other Diggy fans!