''Oh SHIT!''

Chapter 41

''OH SHIT!'' 

                    Diggy rubbed the back of your head softly as he kissed you. You held tightly on to each others lips as you pulled away for more. He put a lil tongue into it. ''Oh my lord, can I not leave you two alone for a few seconds without y'all tryna make a baby,'' Spin said walking back into the room with a stack of papers. You and Diggy both laughed as you pulled away from his lips. You looked down at him and said, ''You taste like chili diggy.'' He licked his lips from corner and corner and was like, ''I bet you liked it still.'' ''GROSS,'' Spin said making a weird face, ''anyway, how you liking New York so far [yn]?'' You looked up from Diggys face and at him, ''It's nice, Its real busy though.'' ''Yeah, its the city that never sleeps,'' Diggy said with his head still resting on your lap. He played in your curls while you spoke, ''Yeah, I couldn't even imagine living out here.'' ''Would you?'' ''I really don't know Spin...I mean I guess if I had the opportunity to I would. I love fashion and design, not to mention that New York is the fashion capital of the world.'' Spin nodded and Diggy said, ''Mhm.'' Spin looked away from his lap top and down at your shoes, he pointed at them and said, ''I like those 6's though.'' ''Thank you.'' ''Are you in high school?'' ''Yeah, I'm a senior.'' ''Oh, how exciting,'' he said sarcastically, ''the end of the year is approaching. You ready for the summer?'' ''Of course I am.'' ''I bet you gone spend all your time with that fool under you huh?'' Diggy said, ''Shut up Spin.'' You just laughed but then stopped and thought. He was your boyfriend. With all that's going on, it really didn't hit you that you would have the summer to do stuff together. ''Well, I expect to see a lot of you [yn],'' Spin said typing. ''Likewise,'' there was silence and then you spoke, ''So, how did you get into DJing.'' This was obviously an interesting topic because he shut the lap top and crossed his fingers to clasp his hands. ''I don't know why you asked him that, he bouta start rambling,'' Diggy said taking one of your curls and making a moustache on his face. ''[Yn], I was about 16 when I got into DJing, I would DJ time and time again at my high school,'' he said slowly and seriously. Diggy laughed. ''A lot of hard work went into this, you know,'' he said nodding his head, ''Along the way I crossed ways with other amazing DJs and felt inspired. I then had the opportunity to DJ at a night club. Ever since then, thats all I do.'' You nodded with interest. ''Yeah, and now he's my slave,'' Diggy said laughing. He made this funny face at Diggy, ''Yeah, Its my passion, which reminds me,'' he said picking up the stack of papers, ''I'm DJin tonight at 2 Point Oh on 65th and 20th, y'all should come through,'' he said looking at the club fliers. Diggy sat up and looked at thim, ''I mean I wouldn't mind but what if my ex shows up?'' ''Its okay Diggy.... Security is always locked.'' Spin still saw the worry in Diggys eyes and Diggy saw the worry in your eyes. ''I dont know Spin,'' Diggy looked at you, ''I dont want nothing to happen my dude.'' Spin sighed, ''C'mon Dig, you know this is important to me. This IS BIG!'' You looked at Diggy and nodded yes, ''I'm sure we'll be fine Dan.'' He looked down at his hands and then up at Spin, ''Fine, I guess we'll be there.'' Spin stood up and yelled, ''PERFECT! Y'ALL CAN HANG WITH ME IN THE DJ BOOTH. That trifflin whore wont be able to do anything, especially from the fact that she wont be there. I'll let security know not to let her in.'' You smiled with relief and stood up, ''I guess we'll see you tonight.'' 

                After leaving Spins condo, you and Diggy got ice cream and headed for a secluded bench in a near by park. ''Grab the ice cream babe,'' he said pointing to the bag. ''Kay.'' You stepped out and let him shut your door. ''Diggy, lets sit there,'' you pointed at a bench under a shady tree. He nodded and followed you. You sighed as you both sat down across from each other. You opened the bag and only got yours out. Diggy watched and waited for you to hand him his. ''What about me ma?'' ''Oh, sorry,'' you said placing the bag on the ground. ''HAHAHAHA, WOOOW. OKAY.... I see you got jokes huh?'' ''Not too loud Diggy, you don't wanna attract any fans now do you?'' He sighed, ''Whatever. Now, can you please hand me my ice cream.'' You laughed and did so. ''That's what I thought,'' he said under his lips. ''What'd you saw, didn't hear you.'' He laughed and starting eating his ice cream. It was silent. ''You really like it out here?'' ''Yeah, I do. I'm really enjoying myself.'' ''Are you really?'' ''Yes babe.'' He smiled and looked into your eyes, ''I'm glad you are.'' He licked his ice cream real seductively, ''I could always keep you busy babe.'' Diggy was a real freak, like real talk. You saw through his innocent baby face. He would make a lot of jokes, which were usually sexually. You wondered if he was a virgin or not. Was it too early to ask? He stared at you while you sat there, ''Whats on your mind [yn]?'' You shook your head and looked at him, ''Oh nothing. I was just....'' ''Stop lying and just say it.'' You sighed and then asked, ''I'm just curious about something,'' he raised his eyebrows, waiting for you to ask him, ''Are you a virgin?'' There, you did it! You finally built up the courage to ask. He moved around a bit in his seat and then took a small bite of his ice cream before shaking his head. ''Oh.'' ''Mhm. I lost my virginity to my ex, the one that chased us out the store.'' You didn't know whether to feel disappointed or jealous. You were a virgin and thought it would be real romantic to lose it to another virgin, not to mention Diggy! He could see the confused expression on your face. ''I'm not sure how to read you right now but I mean it happened babe. She was the girl I caught feelings for. One thing lead to another,'' he said talking and moving his hands. You nodded and took the last bite of your ice cream. He kept staring at you because you looked a bit upset. You got up and walked towards the trashcan but he pulled your arm and made you stand in front of him. He put his ice cream down and grabbed both your hands as you stood over him, ''Its the past now. She's behind me okay? I understand why you feel the way you do but I can't change what I've done. We have something special. You're Special. I've never felt so right with someone before. We make sense babe. I just want you to know that I would never judge your past. That was before your time and all I'm asking is that you give me that same common courtesy,'' he said kissing your hands. You felt better after what he said because you felt that it was genuine. He looked you in your eyes and smiled because he saw you smiling. He pulled you in between his legs and wrapped his arms around your waste. You rubbed his head slowly and softly. After a few moments, he pulled away and stood up, causing you to back up. He stood in front of you, ''Can we both promise each other that we'll just focus each other and not the past. But instead, live in the moment.'' ''Yes babe.'' He kissed your hand and hugged you. He let you go to grab the trash off the table, ''Lets go for a walk.'' He threw y'alls trash away and grabbed your hand. The two of you walked around the park together.