Bahama Mama

Chapter 169

Bahama Mama

                    He moaned in your ear as he held you in his lap. The two of you were on the edge of the bed now. Daniel's big strong arms were wrapped around your back as he caressed you, helping you move up and down on him. You felt his tongue on your ear first, then he moved down to your neck. Hickies were already forming. "Aaaaah....Mmmmm...," you felt another orgasm come over you. "Mhm," he looked into your eyes, "There goes another," he laid on his back, "Come ride the horsey." "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAAAAAA." He was wildin from your facial expression. Once you started riding him, he exaggerated everything. He bounced you really hard and high. "AAAAAAAAAAAH!! DANIIIIELL!!!! CHILL!!!!" You laid across his chest, laughing with him. "You're so goofy..." "I'm sorry baby... Do your thing." He got serious again when you started grinding on him. His eyes closed because you made it that good. You felt his hands grip onto your thighs, releasing his tension. He moaned as you kissed his neck. After several sessions with him, you knew what he liked and what he didn't like. One thing he loved was neck kisses. I mean, he just loved the fact that you would take control. You had a power over him that no one else did. "Aaaah... Oooo shit," he moaned louder and louder. The smirk on your face made him cum easily. "Shit," he breathed hard, "You something else with that," he said looking at her. "I know," you pecked his lips, then continued riding him. Without warning, you got up in a squat, then spent around on him so you would face the other way. "Oh my god," he said smiling... "I done turned you into a pornstar." You looked over your shoulder at him, smiled, then started grinding on him. "Mmmmm... [Yn]... Just like that." You got on your elbows and went to work on him. He smacked your ass every now and then, encouraging you. You sat up and laid on him, your back against his chest. You kissed as he moved in and out of you. "Mmmmm," you moaned as you kissed him. " 'Mmmmmmm'', " he mimicked you, "Is it good baby?" "Mmmmmmm!!!" One hand squeezed a breast and the other rubbed your clit. Your orgasm made him smirk. "Oh baby, you not falling asleep on me huh?" "Nah uh," you lied. It wasn't that the sex was boring, it was calming... Relaxing. "If you want, you can tap out... We been at this for almost an hour and a half. You looked at the clock, it was 3:17." "Cmon [Yn]." "No.. I wa-want more." "Hahahaaa, you're such a trooper." He picked you up and laid you on your back. "Oh my gosh..." He laughed when he saw you open your legs. "Fine, I'll give you what you want," he said before laying on you. He pulled the sheets over you and handled business. 

               *Beep**beep*Beep*beep* Daniel jumped up when he heard the alarm on his iPhone go off. He relaxed when he saw you sleeping peacefully on his chest. He pecked your forehead and took a deep breathe. His mind suddenly remembered all the mess from yesterday, but seeing you in his arms meant all was well. "Mmmmm," he stretched, then reached for his iPhone, "6:00... Shit.. She about to give me a real hard ass time," he placed the phone down on the nightstand. You and Daniel made love until 4:00 in the morning. With only two hours of sleep, anybody would be half crazy. "Baby," he tried the gently approach first lol, "Babydoll," he shook you a bit. You moved, slightly. "[Yn].....[Yn]...." He moved you a bit harder now. You opened your eyes, "Huh?" "Get up.. We got a flight to catch at 7:00... its 6:00 but we... Oh hell no," he saw your eyes tryna shut, "GET UP!" "NO!!!" "Please, I don't wanna be late for this jet," he said rubbing your forehead. "Okay okay," you said sitting up. You looked at his caramel face, remembering how good he put it down on you last night. You smiled, then kissed his lips. "Good girl," he kissed your back, "You can sleep on the jet..." "Okay." Obediently, you got up and headed to the bathroom together. About 15 minutes later, you both came out and put on sweat pants and tank tops. He stood up after he laced his shoes. "You ready mama?" You sat on the bed in front of him, tugging at his pants. "Nah uh, not right now. I'll give you some later," he smiled. You touched your lip with your finger, so he leaned in and pecked them. "Cmon nasty," he pulled you off the bed. You had a flight to catch. 

                The next 45 mins, you spent getting ready for the flight. You made it to the clearport on time. Thank God. It wasn't easy cus your sluggish pace nearly ticked him off lol. But, everything was good tho cus you made it to the plane. You laid on him in the chair. He pulled your closer onto him. "Would you like a blanket Sir?" He looked up at the flight attendant, "Yes please." Moments later she came back with it. "Thank you." "Of course Mr. Simmons. If you need anything else, please don't hesitate." You listened to her heels *click-clack* away. He fluffed the blanket out and cover'd you both up. He kissed your forehead a few times. You were so tired. "Are you not sleepy Daniel," you mummbled out. "I'm so used to this, doesn't affect me much," he said smiling. "Mmmmm.." "I know. Hush it up and go to sleep [Yn]." "Okay." He laughed and rubbed your back. For the next 3 hours, you were in and out of sleep. There was a time when you heard him on the phone with his parents. "Yeah ma, we made it. Tell pop I'll call him later..... Haha....... Yeah....... She's sleeping right now..... Mhhhmmm." Lol, thats all you remembered. You heard him snoring at one point. He never snored unless he was dead tired. The flight would be landing around 11:30 for sure. He was awake now and so badly wanted you to awake. "Wake up..." "Mmmmmmm...Ooooo... Daniel," you said laughing. You popped your eyes open around 10:45. You felt him fingering you. You looked up at his face, then kissed his chin. His had this look in his eyes, "Bad boy." "I know." He moved your leg over so he could get his fingers deeper inside you. "Aaaah." "Shhhhh." The flight attendant smiled as she walked by. You both laughed. Lil freaks boy, I swear lol. "Look mama," he pointed out the window. You saw beautiful water, it was crystal clear. "Thats so pretty." "Just wait until we land." You sat up and kissed him, "Thank you for giving me this experience." "Of course," he tilted his head and kissed your passionately. 

End of chapter 169.