Small Gathering

Chapter 178

Small Gathering

                Chelsea, Monique, Daniel, Champ and yourself all sat on the couch around the coffee table together. You held Champ tightly in your arms, slowly stroking his soft white fur. "Baby girl," Daniel shoved Monique with his shoulder, "This chicken is crazy... I mean I only left the bones on this plate!" Monique was blushing sooooo hard. She has always been a great cook though, her mom taught her well. You couldn't help but feel a wittle, (yes, wittle) jealous cus you weren't as good a cook as her. You tried though! "Well, you know," she started dustin her shoulders off. Daniel wiped them off too. "UUUMMMM, I HELPED TOO DIGGY!" "CHELSEA STOP LYING... ALL YOU DID WAS WATCH THE CHICKEN!!!" Everyone laughed. "Yes and I helped with the cornbread!" "Two points," Monique stuck two fingers in her face. "Hahaha," y'all are crazy. You stood up and placed Champ on the floor. "Where tha ass going?" "Make myself a plate Dan." *Knock-Knock-Knock* Everyone looked at each other, "I'll get it," you headed towards the door. "WHO GOES THERE!" "SPIN AND DARNELL!" You slowly opened the door. "AAAAAAAAAAAAYYYE!!!" Spin and Darnell charged at you, laying RIGHT on top of you lol. They rolled with you all over the floor. "HAHAHA GET OFF, GET OFF!!! OOOOUCCCH! OOOOOOUUUCCCCCHH! HELP ME PLEASE!!!!" Spin felt a bite on his arm, "OOOOWW, OOOOW... OOH SHIT WHAT WAS THAT!!!" Champ came to your rescue, he nibbled at Spin. *Grrrrrrrrr--BARK BARK*  "OOOO SHIT! Y'ALL GOTTA PUPPY!!! OKAY OKAY I'M NOT FUCKIN WITH [YN] NO MORE!!!" "HE'S A BRAVE LITTLE ONE," Darnell stood up then helped you up. Champ continued to bark at Spin and Darnell. "ITS OKAY BABY, ITS OKAY! DOWN!" You hugged them both so Champ would see that they posed no threat. Champ was super obedient. The three of you made your way to the the living room. Once Daniel saw his boys, he got up and ran over to them. "Whats up YG!!!" "Yo yo yo! Damn I missed y'all." "We missed you and big head too!" "Yeah, we jumped her at the door!" You rolled your eyes at Spin. "Y'all hungry," Daniel gave Darnell a dap, "Monique cooked up some chicken! You gotta have some." Their voices faded as you walked to the kitchen. You heard Chelsea and Monique greet them from the kitchen. Daniel came into the kitchen, he wrapped his arms around you, "You mind making the boys a plate?" You sighed softly, "Haha, what?" "Ha, nothing nothing. Sure." He smiled, then kissed your cheek. You watched him grab a couple of drinks from the fridge. When he caught you staring, he winked at you. "Damn, Monique sho did tear this kitchen up." She made like stewed chicken with a nice gravy, greens and corn bread. It looked so good. Once you washed your hands and arms, you fixed three plates. About 10 minutes later, you joined everyone else. "Here you go," you politely handed them their plates, "I don't trust this...." Spin sniffed his food. "Haha, why," you asked sitting back in between Daniel and Monique. He squinted his eyes. "I don't give a damn, it smells good and I'm diggin in! Thank you Monique." "No problem Darnell." The food was real good though. "Y'all happy to be back?" Daniel looked at you, "Yeah? I mean we both got homesick but it was fun." "Mhm." Chelsea shook her head, "I can tell by the way they lookin at each other... We know y'all had some fun *ahem*." Everyone laughed. "Yeah, I put it down on her." You rolled your eyes and kept eating. "Don't front, I told you bout that," he flicked your chin. "Whatever Diggy... Now rub my feet." "Now?" "Yeah, right now...." Spins jaw dropped, "IF YOU LISTEN TO HER I LOSE ALL RESPECT FOR YOU DIG.." He nodded, "I LOST THIS STUPID BET SO I GOTTA DO WHATEVER SHE SAY FOR A WEEK!" "Oh shit.. That sucks." Everyone watched in awe as he started rubbing your feet. "Kiss them." Everyone gasped... "OOOOOOOOOOOO SHIT!" You laughed so damn hard, your face turned red. "Man Dig, you don't let no female do this to you!" "I have to," he said looking at you. "He's being a good boyfriend!" "I guess!" "Spin, you know damn well you'd do the same!" You looked at Spin, "Yeah... Don't front."

End of Chapter 178.