Crew Love

Chapter 181

Crew Love

                       You sat on the couch inside Daniel's studio and watched him in the booth. He was going so hard on his verse; you got kinda turned on from watching lol! The whole crew was at the studio; the time was about 6:30 in the afternoon. The first half of your day, you spent reading but the girls suggested that you all get out and for you to take a damn break. The studio was the best place to come; the vibe was super chill. You also thought they recommended a trip here because Jacob and Trevor were laying their verses down. Lol... Mhm... You weren't stupid but after Daniel okayed the idea, you ended up here. They were pretty much done, Daniel was the last to go. When he got done, he stepped out and did a little dance, knowing he slayed that shit. You were the first person his eyes looked to. "How was I?" "Great YG!" Everyone nodded, Daniel was talented--NO DOUBT! "I already know I was," he leaned his shoulder over to Darnell; he dusted it off then they laughed together. It was so cool seeing them get along, well, considering their past issues. Everything matter of fact was great. Chelsea was all cuddled up with Trevor in the corner while Monique and Jacob were laughing about something. Poor Sam was being bothered by Spin. You smiled while looking around the room. "What chu smiling at.." Daniel leaned into your face. Blushing, you looked down. He took his index finger and made you look into his eyes again, "Mmm?" You didn't answer, just smiled it him. He licked his pink lips, "Pretty self," he leaned in and pecked your lips two times before sitting next to you. "Damn, this was fun y'all." "It was huh." The guys spent their entire day inside the studio. It was definitely time to wrap things up. Daniel stood up before everyone, "Hear ye, hear ye," everyone got silent, "Got an announcement to make. Tonight is the last night the girls will be in town! So, I put together a lil sum sum for them--for us all really. We are having dinner at the Trump Hotel tonight. Top floor with an open balcony overlooking my city!" The girls stood up and clapped. "Oh my gosh! I'm so excited!!!!" Spin chuckled, "Dinner at the Trump? Psssh... I'm a regular." Daniel gave Spin this priceless look... "Alright my bad Dig, go ahead." He rolled his eyes, knowing damn well he was showing out, "Anyway, thats what we have planned tonight! MY TREAT! So leave your wallets at home! I got everything." Darnell stood up, "Oh fuck yeah," he said jiggin. You stood up and started twerking lol. Everyone started screaming, you were going hard. "AAAAAAAYE!!!!" Everyone stood up and started dancing. It was about to be a live ass night! 

  End of Chapter (???) part I

Aplogize I gotta gooooooo!