"Oh, It's like that?"

Chapter 126

"Oh, It's like that?" 

                         The whole gang and yourself headed down to the lobby to get some breakfast. You felt a tap on your back. "Who the.....oh, hey Darnell!" You turned away from talking with Monique and hugged him. Roxanne hugged you afterwards... They stood together and smiled. Monique looked them up and down, "Y'all is cute... when did this occur," she asked looking at your confused face. You snapped out of it, "Oh, ummm... girl they got together last night." They both laughed. You forced out an innocent chuckle. "Well do yo thang... is y'all fucking or nah?" You awaited for the answer. D played it off, "We doing us," he said wrapping his arm around Roxanne's neck and walking off. "I'll take that as a yes!" You both laughed and joined them as everyone got in line at the breakfast bar. "What's wrong girl," she noticed your quietness and was a tad bit concerned. "I'm alright," you lied. She stopped you by pulling your arm and turning you around forcefully, "You have an issue with not speaking your mind sometimes. Girl, let it out." You lied, "I'm fine. Look everything is all good, can we not right now?" After you finished your statement, your eyes roamed to Darnell. She noticed and nodded, "Oh, I see... You want him don't you...?" "I.." "Before you can even lie to me, I already know that you do want him." "Whatever," you tried to walk away. "[Yn], but why? You got Daniel..." "I know, and I'm happy but I can't seem to ignore my feelings for Darnell..." She nodded. "Hmmmm, well idk girl.. I just don't want them two at each others throat again." "I know," you began walking and she followed. "Let's eat and we can talk about this later." 

                         After the longest 10 minutes of your life, everyone finally got their food after cutting in line while being loud and goofy. You sat with Monique, Princeton, Chelsea, Darnell and Roxanne. "These hash browns though," Princeton said smacking hard. "Boy, eat right! Nasty self," Monique threw a grape at him. Princeton fired back with a piece of bacon. "Aaah ahh, y'all stop that! This is nasty!" Chelsea got up and sat with Trevor. You smirked, "You just wanted to be with bae anyway huh?" Everyone laughed. "[Yn], mhm.. you know like how Diggy just got you whipped...." "OOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" You nodded, "Yes and he whips it right!" Everyone busted out laughing. A few people ran aroud the lobby screaming. "OMG SIT DOWN, THEY GONE PUT US OUT! SHOOT CAN'T TAKE BLACK FOLK NO WHERE!!!" You excused yourself and went to the restroom. 

                           "Omg, they are too much," you walked into the restoom. After you did your business, "Aaaah," you washed your hands and stared in the mirror at yourself. "My hair looks like shit." You fixed your hair and licked your lips. You pushed the door open and was stopped in your tracks. Darnell stood before you. "Hey, whats wrong?" He didn't say anything, he just stood there breathing hard. He quickly grabbed your face with his hands and kissed your lips. You shoved him away. "WHAT WAS THAT?!" He smirked, "You know you wanted that..." He backed up with his arms folded, "No I didn't..." He laughed, "It's quite evident that you want me [Yn]." He did look good standing there though. You drowned in his green eyes. Your breathes started to pick up. He walked over to you and kissed you again, backing you up into the wall. His soft lips traveled all over your face and neck. "Aah, D stop.." He whispered in your ear, "Stop fighting it...." It felt so good but so wrong. After trying to fight it off, you eventually gave in. His lips made their way back to your lips. He sucked your lips, making you super horny. You wrapped your arms around his neck, holding his head. You stopped kissing him and stared into his eyes. "Darnell please, we shouldn't be..." "Why didn't you stop me...." "Because!" He laughed, "You know we are meant to be.... Don't deny this." Before you could respond, he started kissing your neck. His hands caressed you. He then started kissing you on lips again. You had this sudden urge to stop but couldn't. Darnell was such an amazing kisser. *voice from the side* "WHAT THE FUCK?!" You quickly pushed Darnell off and turned, only to find Daniel at the corner of the hallway. "Oh, It's like that?" He nodded and walked off.

End of Chaper 126.

Oh and April Fools... Not a real chapter!;