You Have No Idea

Chapter 44

You Have No Idea

                Here we were again, Diggy making sexual jokes... ''Make me feel better? How?'' He stepped back and bit his bottom lip. ''Ways..'' ''What ways Diggy?'' He looked away and ran toward the basketball. You watched as he dribbled and ran for the net, ''You'll know whenever it happens,'' he made it swoosh! ''When am I going to find out,'' you asked running up to his face, ''When.....  I.... Say..... So." He went in for a peck, so you moved your head in closer but then he randomly pulled away, ''SIKE!'' He ran and dribbled the ball. Then he jumped and made a dunk. ''BOOOOW,'' he said all hype. He looked at you, ''Hahahahaha, why you so salty?'' He continued shooting shots, ''Cuz'' you said with your arms folded, ''Cuz what babe?'' ''You wanna tongue kiss me and stuff. Grabbin my ass at the hospital. I mean you saw half my body, got all up in my face and what not but claim 'I'm not ready!' Like what is that Dig!'' ''Hahahahahaha.... Mhm.'' ''Mhm what?'' He didn't answer you. He prepped for another shot, ''I bet you ain't had no trouble giving it to your ex....whatever her name is....'' He looked at you, which caused him to miss the shot, ''What are you talkin about [yn],'' he asked confused. ''You heard what I said Diggy...'' He gave you this look, he looked annoyed. ''Whatever.'' He ran for the ball and kept playing. ''Are you mad?'' A few seconds passed before he answered, ''Na, I just don't like when you bring her up like that.'' You felt kinda bad now. ''I'm sorry Daniel, I just..... I just said that to get back at you. I just...'' He cut you off, ''You just what?'' ''I want you.'' He stopped dribblin the ball and stood in front of you, ''So you think you ready or something? Huh!'' You saw that he was being serious, which made you feel a bit intimidated. ''WELL?'' ''Uuhh, yeah I am.'' He pulled your arm and led you out of the basketball court. ''Where are we going?'' He didn't answer you. ''Diggy...'' Diggy continued to pull your arm as he lead you upstairs. You went across the house where no one really went. He then lead you up a small flight of stairs into this small room. Once he pulled you inside, he shut the door and locked it. He stood before you and stared at you. You were nervous because you didn't know what he was doing, at all. Suddenly, he pulled down his basketball shorts. ''Ooooo,'' you said softly while covering your mouth. Then after that, he pulled down his boxers. You just stared at IT. Good LAWD Diggy. He watched you for a few moments. You swallowed the spit in your mouth. ''You ummmmm, you got a lot to work with there.'' You tried cracking that joke to lighten the mood but he was being dead serious. As goofy as he was, he didn't even smirk. ''Come on. I'm waiting, get me off.'' You felt nervous and scared. Truth was, you were a virgin. You only saw one other penis and that was Dontes like 4 years ago, which wasn't even serious. He got pants at the movies lol. You got on your knees and knelled under him. You looked at up Diggy and he was still being dead serious. You sighed as you stared at it. It just hung there like a sausage link. You poked it with your finger. ''Oh my gosh...,'' he said annoyed, ''Get up and let me tell you something,'' you stood up and looked him in the eyes, ''I brought you up here just to prove my point. You're not ready for sex. You did all that talking downstairs but couldn't stamp it. The problem is that you too busy worrying about what me and my ex did huh? WELL DON'T. Thats the past okay. You don't need to feel intimidated or feel any certain way. I'm not gna pressure you to do this or anything you never feel comfortable doing. Lets wait until the time is right, more so when I see that you're ready.'' Damn, he did it again. He seemed to always be right and know what to say to you. He was 110% right though about it all. ''Ye-yeah, you're right Daniel. But... I mean I do want you...'' ''I know you do. Trust, I want you too, but its not gone happen right now. Nothing wrong with waiting and abstinence. Besides, we just started dated.'' ''Yeah, thats true,'' you said looking at TDD (only true Diggy fans/Jetsetters know what that is lol...) He laughed and raised your chin with his finger. ''How will we know when its the right time?'' He paused and thought, ''Trust me, you'll know. It'll be perfect too. We won't even have to say anything. I promise.'' You nodded and smiled. ''Okay.... I guess you're right.'' ''Of course I am.'' ''Whatever,''  you said watching him pull his boxer briefs and shorts back up. ''Hahaha, you crazy, that's what I love about you.'' ''Really,'' you asked with your eyebrow raised. ''Mhm... you already know ma.'' He pulled you in and held you. ''You looked so scared when I whipped it out, hahahaha.'' ''Shut up,'' you said looking away. ''Na uh, bring that back over here,'' he said turning your face to his. He licked his lips and pecked you. You held the kiss before making out. You stood there and kissed for a good bit too. He liked it whenever you would suck his bottom lip. ''Hahahaha, I'm sorry. I just can't help it. Your lips are so perfect Diggy.'' ''So I've heard.'' ''Don't get too full of yourself now here,'' you said walking off. He followed you and you lead him back downstairs. 

End of Chapter 44.