Nothing Like Family♥

Chapter 148

Nothing Like Family

                           "Wow, it feels so good to be home," Daniel wiped the condensation off the car window. It was a wet, Summer night in Jersey. You and bæ pulled up to the big mansion; you missed your in-laws and couldn't wait to see them. The house looked super cozy and warm. "I don't even remember the last time I came here..." "It was the time when you and your parents stayed here." You nodded your head, "Oh yeah. Wow, that was some stay," you said rubbing your forehead. You both laughed. Daniel looked you up and down, smiled, then held your face with his hand, "You ready to head inside?" "Of course." Let's go." He saw you reach for the door handle, then slapped your hand, "Nah uh... You don't touch doors, remember?" You sighed, "Yes Daniel. I remember." He winked, then got out the car. He said that it is a mans duty to open doors. "You knew better than that," he said upon opening the door, "Because you're my qu.." "QUEEN!" Lol, you beat him to it. "Exactly." He shut your door. You proceeded to the trunk for the suitcases. "WELL LOOK WHOSE HOME!" You both turned and saw Rev yelling from the door. His presence made you feel soooo welcomed. "Hey pops," Daniel waved, "Whats going on old man?" He walked up to the both of you. Rev had a huge smile on his face, "Just as beautiful as I remembered," he hugged you tightly, "I've missed you as well. Thank you so much." "You're always welcomed to come visit us. We're your home away from home." You smiled, then hugged him again. Daniel watched, rubbing his chin. "How you doing son?" Rev went over and hugged him. "I'm well pops." "Good good." He helped Daniel get your huge suitcases from the trunk, a long with your other bags. "JOEY, IS THAT THEM!" You all turned and saw Mrs. Justine at the front door. She ran over and hugged you and Daniel at the same time. "OH MY GOODNESS, LOOK AT YOU." She kissed each of you on the cheek. "We've missed you ma." "Of course, come in.. come in. There's some food if you're hungry." The four of you walked inside and stood in the foyer. Russy come down the stairs, smiling. "Hey y'all, whats going on?" He hugged you and dapped Daniel. "How long y'all staying?" "Few days, then we gone head to [Yn]'s parents house afterwards." "Cool! I miss your parents, they were dope," Russy said looking at you. ''Me too..I can't wait to see them." Daniel looked at Mrs. Justine, "Where's Miley Ma?" "Upstairs sleeping, y'all leave the bags there and come sit on the couch." "Russy, take their things upstairs," Rev said snappng his fingers. "Uh, whats wrong with their hands?" "They're guests Russy." He sighed and pulled them up the stairs. "Thanks Russy. Haha." The four of you walked into the living room and sat on the couch. You and Daniel sat next to each other, Rev & Justine across from you. "You guys looking like a married couple over there." You both looked at each other and smiled. "How are things going for you Ms. Lady," Rev asked kicking his feet up. Your face quickly frowned, then he spoke again, "Oh...thats right. Look, Diggy already explained whats already going on with Tatianna and the press... maybe we should leave that subject alone. There's no need to explain anything." "Yeah, I'm really over everything dad, like she's been doing nothing but making things real hard for her," Daniel said pointing to you, "That's why I'm glad the label suggested that we get the hell outta NYC." Everyone laughed. "Nah, seriously.. She's ridiculous Pa." Russy walked into the room, "I tried to warn you about her Diggy." He proceeded to the kitchen. Mrs. Justine looked up, "Yeah. I knew there was something about that young lady when I met her..." "She's outta control," you said getting up, "Excuse me. I'm gna get something to eat from the kitchen. Daniel watched you, "I'll go have a look with her." "Alright kiddos. Me and Justine are heading upstairs anyway. We'll do breakfast at Uncle Russel's house so [Yn] can meet him." "Sounds good. Goodnight y'all." Goodnight!" "Goodnight!" The two of them went upstairs. "This looks soo good." Daniel handed you a plate. There were fingers foods, nothing fancy. Mrs. Justine just wanted there to be something for you to have. "Try this," Daniel held a meatball up to your mouth. You took a little bite. "Really?" You went in for another bite. "Damn, thats good..." "Ya...moms can slay in the kitchen. I used to come home at least once a week to this." "Mmmmmmm." "Whats wrong mama?" "My tummy hurts again. The smell of this food made me nauseas." He had this look of worry in his eyes. "Come on, lets go upstairs and rest," he picked you up and carried you. You wrapped your arms around his back, your face close to his neck. You felt a bit sleepy too. After a short walk up the stairs, he placed you on the bed. "Your room smells good." "Thanks, I miss it," he said looking around. "Come on, let's get you nice and comfy." He helped you take your shoes off and laid the sheets over you. "How long you been feeling sick like this?" "Couple days now. It comes and goes." He nodded, "Alright, if this keeps up, we need to go back to the doctor." You swallowed really hard. "Okay?" "Okay." He kissed your forehead. He put the TV on and held you with one arm as you laid your head on his chest and one leg across him. It felt good to be back with family, hopefully you'd be feeling better... ;)....haaaa...

End of Chapter 148.