Unexpected Arrival II

Chapter 120

Unexpected Arrival II

                              "This is perfect," Daniel kissed your cheek as you both lay in bed side by side with one another. He held you in his arms, making you feel safe and comfortable. "I know I'm perfect." He smirked, "Don't make take it back [Yn]." You giggled and hid your face in his chest. "Haha...you so silly girl." *knock at door* "Room Service!" You both looked at each other. "Get it mama, I gotta take a piss," he got up and headed to the bathroom. "Kay," you got up slowly and approached the door. *You open the door* "Hello!" "Hi! Room service ma'am," a man said wheeling the food inside. "Where would you like these ma'am?" "Next to the bed is fine," you pointed but something else had your attention. While he placed the food inside, you stuck your head outside the door because you saw a guy with a huge fro in the hallway. "Is that D," you said chuckling, "But whose he with?" Right as you began to get a closer look, he came back to the door. "If you need anything else, please don't hesitate ma'am," he said looking into your eyes. "Right...right, thank you," you said not really paying him any mind. Your focus shifted back outside. He didn't move. He just stood there, "Yes... Please don't hesitate. I mean.. If you need anything, I mean anything at all... I got you." At this point, you finally gave him your real attention. *Daniel had been watching now* He laid back on the bed, making enough noise so that his presence would be known. "*Ahem* Babe, let him out." The worker made this face, "Oh...Oh I see.. I apologize. I'll be on my way." "Better be," Daniel said putting a strawberry in his mouth. "Excuse me," he said hurrying out. Lol... Daniel watched as you stood at the door. "[Yn], what are you looking at?" You looked at him quickly, "Oh, I'm just...." Luckily Daniel was on his phone. "Babe, I'll be back. I want something from the vending machine." He looked up, "We have food. You don't need that." You continued to stare outside, finally figuring out who it was. Darnell was in the hallway making out with a girl... But who... You peeped outside a bit more and finally got a good view. It was Roxanne. When you had finally realized that, you gasped and looked away. How did that make you feel? Some type of way. I mean did you have feelings for Darnell? Why did seeing that bother you? Quickly, you ran back to the door, bumping into Daniel. "Ma, what are you doing?" "Nothing," you lied walking inside and headed for the bathroom. He stood at the door and saw what you saw. He rubbed his chin, "Hmm.." He shut the door and laid on the bed, awaiting you to come out the restroom. *You in restroom* "Oh my gosh," you walked in circles, "Did that really happen just now? Shit!" *Daniel knocking at the door* "You alright [yn]?" You quickly snapped out of it and answered the door. He stood there watching you with those eyes of his. "Whats going on?" "Nothing Daniel. I'm okay. Just washing my hands." He looked at the dry soap bar, then nodded. "Alright then," he turned away and got back in the bed. You washed your hands and joined him in bed. "Did you bless it?" "Mhm," he said on his phone. You grabbed your plate and started eating. It was waffles and chicken strips. "Really, you ordered chicken and waffles?" "Haha, yes.. deal with it. I mean if you don't want that, I got something else for you to try." You put your plate back on the cart and crawled over him; your faces were now touching. You snuck a kiss in, gripping on his bottom lip. "Mmm, don't get me started," he said enjoying the kisses on his neck. You pulled away and laughed. He looked at you, "Feed me." "Okay Dan.'' You cut his waffles up, drizzled syrup on top. "Here," you placed some food in his mouth. "Mmmm, that shit is so good.'' Before he could finish chewing, you grabbed a chicken tender and put a little piece in mouth. *His phone starting vibrating* "I gotta take this baby." He excused himself and went on the balcony, shutting the door. Since he wasn't focussed on you, you quickly got up and snuck out the to peep outside the door. You saw Darnell and Roxanne still going at it! You folded your arms and watched as he held her. She stopped kissing him and opened the hotel door, pulling his arm inside. Before he went inside, he looked down the hallway to see if anyone was watching. He saw you and his smile soon inverted to a blank stare. You both stared at each other before he was finally fully inside the room.

End of Chapter 120.