Its Official

Chapter 25

Its Official

          You and Donte stood outside in the dark night and were in the middle of an intense arguement. Donte was the one that cheated but ironically kept wanting you. At this point in time, you were done and couldn't take it anymore. You saw Diggy pull up and didn't know what to expect... A lot was going through your head right now. Diggy hopped out and motioned for his driver to leave. He then slowly approached you and Donte. Diggy stared at you and Donte, and in reverse. He looked so good, as always. He was in all black; a black shirt and jeans but had on Jordan Six Rings, red black and white. His red ''Pow!'' necklace stood out against the black shirt. As Diggy got closer and closer, your heart began to beat faster and faster. Donte looked at you, you could see the hurt in his eyes. Too bad you didn't care. He got closer and closer and was finally face to face with you both. Diggy walked right pass Donte, as if he wasn't there. ''Hey Ma,'' he said while grabbing your chin and pecking your lips, TWICE. NOT ONCE, TWICE. He pulled away and looked at Donte. Dontes face after the kiss was priceless. This was so crazy, was it really happening. Donte, your past, was now staring at Diggy, your future. Once their eyes met, it was complete silence. You stood there and awaited for someone to speak first. All you honestly needed was some popcorn becus this was gna be a show of its own. This was like a dream, you had two fine ass dudes standing before you. Even though one was a complete ass and the other was the complete package, they both had one thing in common: they both wanted you. After a cool breeze blew through, Donte finally spoke first.

Donte: [Yn], whose this dude?

Diggy: You ask as though I'm not standing here to answer for myself...

You gasped a bit b/c u didnt expect Diggy to say that...

You: This is Diggy... Weee (Donte cut you off)

Donte: How you gone let him just kiss you like that? Who is he to do that.....

Diggy looked at Donte, then at you, then he said, ''She's my girlfriend. Thats why.

After you heard Diggy say that, you looked at him and were speechless. Did he really just say that? I mean you guys had one date tho.... But...how.. oh my gosh. You did question the relationship you to had, it was a great comfirmation, and also great timing in front Donte. WOW.

Donte looked extremely upset by that response. He looked at you, then down, then up again:

Donte: So its like this [yn]?

You: It was over 4 years ago, I dont understand why you still holding on...

Diggy: Yeah, so you need to move on.

Donte looked up at Diggy: Man, look. She was talkin to me.

Diggy made this annoyed face: Why are you even still here..... JUST LEAVE!

Hearing Diggy yelled made you jump. You've never seen that side of him. It kinda turned you on seeing him angry. Anyway, back to the convo lol...:

Donte stepped a bit closer to Diggy: Who you raising your voice at?

Diggy: If you touch me, it'll be the second biggest mistake in your life, the first being that you hurt [yn].

In your head: Damn that was deep

On that note, Donte backed up and then looked at you: Look, when you done playing house with this fool, give me a call so we can make us work again [yn].

You: Thanks but your services wont be needed Donte.

Diggy: Only fool standing here is you.

Donte sighed and then headed for his car. He gave you one last look and then drove off fast down the street. Seeing Donte upset like that gave you so much satisfation. He hurt you so bad and it was awesome seeing him get a taste of it, even though it took 4 years. You looked away from Dontes car speeding off and up at Diggy's eyes. You stared into each others eyes and smiled. ''Thanks for havin my back Dig, I appreciate it.'' ''Of course ma,'' he said with a hug. You pulled away and looked in his eyes. You looked at his face. His short curly hair, his brown eyes, his perfect jaw line and ooooh, those lips. Hmmmm. Could you believe it was all yours? You went in for a kiss. First you guys pecked. You did this about 3 times. Finally, you pulled away. You looked into your boyfriends eyes. More, more, more! You tilted your head to the right and parted your lips and went in for more. You could feel the softness in his lips just from the pecks but this was on a whole new level. Your lips were locked into his lips as you went with the motions. This was incredible. As you kissed you felt his hands wrap tightly around your waste. After a few moments you finally pulled away. He licked his lips and smirked. His smirk said, ''you liked that, didn't you?'' He was so confident, a little cocky but it was just right. You still couldn't believe that just happened. ''So,'' he said lookin at you, ''How come you didn't text me all week. I came to see if you were okay.'' ''Yeah, my mom took my cell phone away from me. Its been such a miserable week, well... until now,'' you said with a smile. You stood up and pulled his arm as you walked him on the porch. You sat side by side and began to talk. ''I was soooo miserable this week. My mom took my phone, lap top, and anything else I need to survive.'' He chuckled. ''When you get off punishment?'' ''ummmm, supposed to be this Sunday but she said maybe.'' ''Oh okay, I hope you're free next weekend.'' ''Haha, why?'' ''Oh, no reason,'' he said with a smirk. He had something planned... Something. ''How was your week Diggy?'' ''It was alright, I'm just taking a break. Of course I just got off tour. I spent some time with my family and then flew back out here to handle so more business,'' he said rubbing your leg. When he touched your leg, you got a little warm inside. ''I'm just glad you're okay.'' You looked at Diggy and blushed. ''What, haha say it [yn]?'' You looked back at him, ''Just can't believe we're together.'' He grabbed your hand and rubbed it, ''You better believe it...'' The both of you sat on the porch in the darkness. Every now and then a cool breeze blew. You and Diggy were now holding hands. You still couldn't wrap your head around what just happened. Diggy was now your boyfriend and thats a fact.

End of Chapter 25