A Day On the Town

Chapter 130

A Day On the Town

                            Daniel sat up and hit the snooze on his bedside alarm clock. His eyes read the time: 8:00 a.m. He looked over to his other side and saw you laying there, peacefully. After he smiled, he leaned in and kissed your cheek softly. "I swear, I don't deserve you," he said under his voice. He got up and stretched, then headed to the bathroom for his morning routine. About 25 minutes later, he came out the bathroom, taking a quick and refreshing shower as well. He headed to the closet and picked out something to wear. *his iphone goes off* * "Awh shit, I don't wanna wake her," he rushed over to his phone and quickly tried to shut it off. *He answers the phone* "Hello....Hey...Yeah Spin I'm on the way, I'm putting on my shoes," you heard his voice from the closet. You were starting to wake up. You turned over and looked at the time on the alarm clock, "8:46...hmmmm." You shut your eyes and laid there. *Daniel on the phone* "Alright, I'll be there by 9:30. Gotta pic up some food too. Alright, bye fool," he said hanging up the phone. Daniel stood in the full body mirror, admiring his look. He had on a black and red tank top, camo cargos and Jordan Six Rings red/blk. He put on a few accessories and then finished his look with a few sprays of cologne. You smiled, then closed your eyes. Poor thing, you were still tired. After scrambling around for a few more things, he came up to you, leaned in and kissed your lips softly. He almost jumped when your eyes opened. "I'm sorry, did I wake you?" You nodded no, "I been up for about 10 mins now. Watched you get dressed." He smiled, "Good. How'd you sleep?" "Good," you let out a yawn, "Tired still though." He nodded, then rubbed your face, "Here's my other card, it has my petty cash on it. Keep this with you, alright." "Okay Daniel." He smirked, "Wit your eye boogers," he got off the egde of the bed. You smiled, then sat up and wrapped your arms around his waist, "Don't leave me." He rubbed your head and laughed, "Don't worry. I'm free for lunch at about 12:30 or 1:00. We can meet up if you're not busy shopping." You looked up from smushing your head into his abs, "Okay."  He smiled, then puckered his lips. You returned the kiss. "I love you [Yn]." "I love you," you said blushing. He pinched your face playfully. "Daniel,'' you got up and walked behind him. You held on to his waist. You stood in the mirror, "You gone be straight, just wait to you get downtown to all those shops." "What's my budget?" "No budget babe." He didn't see your face when he said that since you were behind him lol. "Sounds good," you said walking towards the other sink, "I gotta go, see you later," he kissed you one more time and went on his way. You stood alone in the bathroom, "Hmmm... all alone." After you got done with your morning routine, you went to your closet. "Damn, his side of the closet intimidates me," you walked over and looked through your things, "Gotta do something about this." 

                         You sat in your running car and awaited for Roxanne to come outta her condo. With Roxanne living in NY, you figured why not hang out with her. She was cool people...You looked up and smiled as you saw her approach your car. *stepping inside* "HEY BEAUTIFUL!" She kissed your cheek, "Hi Darling, how are you?" She buckled her seat belt, "I'm good and you?" "Same here! Thanks for coming with me and showing me around town!" "Not a problem at all." You put the car in reverse and headed on your way. During the drive around, you talked about your last memories of high school, prom, graduation, and of course how things were now. You were both getting along, (hard to believe this was the same girl from chapter two of my story lol). "Hahaha, yeah. I love it here though. Can't wait to start school. We gotta while though." "Yeah, a long summer ahead huh girl," she said checking her phone, "Oh, sorry. This is Darnell, can you hold on?" Hearing his name pierced you right in the gut. Shit, you thought you were over him but idk, you just felt some kinda way for him. You tried your best to focus on Daniel but there was something about Darnell that you just couldn't get over. What was it?! You listened in on their convo lol... *Roxanne talking* "Hey D, how are you hunny...........oh thats good.....wyd............oh really?" Shit sounded wack but you kept waiting for something interesting to come up, "Oh, haha............I miss you too.....Oh for real, you're coming to NYC again....." Thats what I'm talking about, something juicy lol!!! "I can't wait to see you, yeah me and [Yn] are shopping right now, mind if I call back........oh haha it's okay, oh [Yn], D says hi!" You smiled and waved. "She waved, yeah...Okay, I'll call you later. Kay, bye D." She hung up the phone and apologized, "Girl, it's fine... We have a lot of time to spend together anyway." She smiled, "Good good." "Yeah, so are you and D seeing each other?" You wasted no time getting FAQs straight lol. "We are, talking I guess... it's nothing official though." "Oh okay," you said pulling into a parking garage. It was cool that they were talking but it would be a little awkward for you, at least. "Yay, I'm so excited, where to first [Yn]?" You had to snap outta your racing thoughts, "Oh, let's try Zara, then Gucci." "Alright girl." You got out the car and proceeded to your shopping trip! 

                          "Oh my gosh, is Diggy gna be mad at you for buying all this stuff?" "Nope! He said I had no budget, so why not!" You both laughed. The car trunk and back seat were stuffed with things. You didn't waste no time buying new clothes. You both sat in the car and ate frozen yogurt together. This was fun, having someone to hang with while Daniel was out doing him. You missed him though. It was bout 2:45 in the afternoon. After picking Rox up at about 10:00, you shopped until 1, then treated her to lunch and then got dessert. You laughed in the car about your shopping adventure today. *your phone starts to buzz* "It's Daniel, hold on Rox," she nodded and stopped laughing loud, "Hey babe......Yeah....I had lunch already............haha, with Roxanne.........Yeah, I'm not cheating on you.... HAHA..........Oh, okay, I'll see if she wants to come with me......okay, bye. Love you too." You hung the phone up and asked her, "That was Dan, you wanna hang out at a studio?" She shrugged, "I have nothing else to do today, why not!" "Cool, let's head on that side of town." You finished your yogurt and made your way to see your man.

End of Chapter 130.