How Are We Going to Make This Work?

Chapter 63

How are we going to make this work?

                    You stared at your boyfriend as he stood over you. He stared back at you. You were both smiling at each other. ''I really liked that Daniel.'' He laughed, ''Oh, I know you did. Soon you gone want it all the time. Imma have you hooked.'' You rolled your eyes and sat up on the bed, sitting Indian style. ''Come sit with me,'' you said patting a spot next to you on the bed. Once he sat down next to you, you asked him, ''Can I ask you a question?'' He looked at you, raising his eyebrow, ''How many girls have you did it with?'' He did a deep breathe, ''Just one, remember? I told you.'' ''Oh yeah,'' you said and nodded your head. He could tell from the look on your face that you wanted to know what happened. He then spoke, ''Yeah, I remember everything. I had a show that night, it was in LA. We both did actually. Well, she opened up for me. The show that night was so perfect, kilt it. We went out for dinner that night too. All night she made hints that she wanted it, you know,'' you nodded your head, ''So when we got back to the hotel, it went down. I snuck into her room, and one thing lead to another. Since that day, we would do it almost every time we saw each other. And I must admit, it was good but then she started acting different. Especially whenever we didn't do it. She'd get mad sometimes. I remember how she would get all emotional and stuff. Yeah,'' he said rubbing his head. ''Thats why I wanna make sure when its our time that you are truly ready. There's a huge emotional attachment that comes along with this,'' he said pointing his finger between your legs and then at his package. ''Yeah,'' you said looking down. ''I didn't expect that though Danny.'' He chuckled. ''I had to make up for not speaking to my beautiful lady for two weeks. I been so busy.'' When you heard him say that he was busy, you thought about what your mom said and how if someone truly cares, time will always be made. There was a silence after his statement. What your mom said was true, without a doubt. You got a lil down thinking about prom. You looked up and saw Diggy on his phone. Did you wanna bring up prom right now? It could start another argument. It was only two weeks away though, if you had to bring it up, it had to be now. ''Di....Diggy.'' ''What?'' ''Can we talk about something serious.'' He put one finger up, motioning for you to hold on. You waited patiently for him to finish doing whatever it was on his phone. He finally looked up, ''Whats on ya mind babe?'' You sighed, dreading this talk. ''So about prom... I wa..'' He cut you off, ''What did I say [yn]? Huh?'' You just stared at him. ''Daniel, prom is in two w...'' ''I know that.'' You hated when he acted like this. He could be so rude sometimes, honestly. He sighed, ''I'm sorry... I just, I got a lot going on. My schedule is so demanding.'' You didn't say anything, you just got out the bed. He watched you, ''Where you going [yn].'' ''Downstairs for some water,'' you said walking out. You walked into the kitchen and got a cup out of your cabinet. You stared off for a bit. You heard foot steps coming down the stair case. Diggy walked into the kitchen and stood in front of you. ''Babe.'' You ignored him. You proceeded to get your water. He watched you fix your glass of water. ''Are you gna keep ignoring me, cus if you are I can see myself out.'' You just looked at him and shook your head back and forth. ''So you not gone speak?'' You didn't. You were so sick of this rollercoaster you guys were on. There could never be a visit without there being some kind of argument. He looked you up and down, then turned away and headed for the door. ''Come lock the door [yn].'' You walked pass him and stood at the door. ''I just want you to go with me,'' you said tearing up a bit. He wiped your tear away with his thumb, ''I'll try and....'' ''DON'T TRY, JUST DO IT OKAY! THERE'S ONLY TWO WEEKS LEFT. EVERYONE HAS THEIR DRESS, THEIR SHOES AND THEIR DATE. I HAVE NONE!'' He was a bit taken back, not expecting to get yelled at. ''I just want it to be normal, you know *sniff-sniff*. Normal date and all.'' He said, ''I'm not a normal person, normal boyfriend at that. You knew coming into this relationship who I am and what I do, right? RIGHT? Okay, so then don't act surprised. Things aren't going to always go your way in life. So if I can't make it, then...'' ''THEN WHAT DANIEL!'' He didn't respond. He pulled out his cell phone, then looked at you and said, ''Look I gotta go.'' ''Of course you do.'' He rolled his eyes. He hugged you. After a few seconds, you finally wrapped your arms around him. He rubbed your head softly. Pulled away so he could look at your face, ''I'm sorry I'm putting you through this.'' He softly pecked your lips. He backed up and headed for the door. ''I'll call you when I can okay.'' Before you knew it, he was out the door. You stayed where you were and just thought. How are we going to make this work? 

End of Chapter 63.