Information About the Second Book

Hi Ladies♥ (and any Guys♥ lol), 

                        Damn. I really miss this, I miss you! Its been bittersweet not typing everyday but lets face it, I need a break. Anywho, I spent some time on the phone with my cousin (she's a singer, I'll be sharing her videos in the future) and she's helped me decide on the information regarding my second book! I've decided to release my second book December 2014! There you have it, A DATE!!! It may seem like a while from now but time is going to fly, trust me! I'm glad to finally announce this instead of saying soon lol. So expect that to drop then. I'll have a huge surprise for you guys along with it when it drops!!! I'm so excited for you to get it. Lets see.... what else.....  If you're wondering what I'm doing in the meantime... BRAINSTORMING! I've been patching up ideas for this book. You guys always told me how much you loved my first book... well... I gotta out do it... which will be extremely hard... I want this second book to be a lot mature.... Time will be sped up!  Drama on DRAMA, the unexpected.... SEX!! YES!! SEX!!! Much more detailed experiences, which again, will be hard to top but I AM & WILL!!!! Below are the following things to expect from me....

~The book will begin in December 2014 (The exact date is hidden for now).

~A new book cover (possibly).

        -I will do chapter updates ONCE a week but each chapter will be extremely long. (:

~I will attempt to do a Ustream at least once to answer any questions you might have about the book or me personally.

~The book will have a different name!

                        Once again, I am still finalizing everything but I wanted to atleast give you an idea of what to expect from me. I am doing all that I can to make your experience while reading my books AWESOME!  You know how I do!!!! Please you guys, in return for me share my book on Twitter, Insta, FB, any place you can. I need your help on getting the word out. I am grateful that I already have a strong fanbase but the more, the Merrier lol. Any updates or ideas, I'll post so don't worry. Any questions message me please! I am checking Wattpad everyday now, especially since I will be writing the beginning of my 2nd book. Love you! *kisses*  Anything you wanna say or ask, comment below I got you. 

Follow me on:

Instagram (I always follow back): __londa__ (double underscore on both sides)

Twitter (I always follow back: londa___ (triple underscore)

Anything you wanna see in the next book, any ideas anything, any suggestions ↓↓↓↓↓ you know what to do :)