You & Diggy II

Chapter 92

You & Diggy II

                          You stuck the keys inside the lock and began to twist the knob, but then you stopped and looked at Daniel. He smiled, "Haha, what?" You blushed from his smile, "Nothing, I'm just scared a bit." He shook his head, "Why?" "Well, scared was probably too strong of a word. I'm just nervous."  "There's no reason for you to be scared, nervous or nothing like that," he grabbed your hand and made a serious face, "You know I got you. I'm gone always hold you down [yn]. There is nothing to worry about okay?" You nodded, then proceeded to twisting the door knob. Once you stepped inside, you felt this cold gush of wind blow past you, this condo smelled exactly like Daniel; GOOD. His cologne scent was all over this place. You purse dropped, right along with your jaw. This place was GORGEOUS. Right when you first stepped inside, the front entrance, there was a picture of you and him hanging over the mail desk. It was a picture you took together one weekend; it was your favorite picture of y'all together. The picture was taken one a day when you and him went for a walk in the park. (I forgot what chapter that was lol) But it was a picture of you smiling; he was smiling but faced you. It was adorable :-) You covered your mouth to hide the blushes, "Daniel, this is perfect." He just smile. "This is cute babe, so I guess this is where we are gna keep our mail and... oh car keys too," you asked looking at him. He didn't say anything, but just kept smiling. It was kinda obvious that he had some kind of surprise. He waited for you to notice the rest. You didn't though, you just kept looking at the picture, then the lamp on the desk, then a car key rack. "This is cute, you got a rack for our keys." "Mhm.." You focused on the keys now; there were three, then four once Daniel placed his car keys on the rack. There were two house keys, the one with the D was obviously his house key, the letter [YFN] was for you, but there was also another set of car keys. You made this strange face, "Babe, you got another car?" "Hahahaaaa, well...." "What you need two cars for Daniel?" You so damn slow, how did you not pick up the hint yet. He grabbed the keys off the rack, then held them in your face, "Babe....these are yours......" You were speechless, "Oh my gosh, no way." "Mhmmmm." "Daniel no, I can't... believ...Daniel no no no." "Hahahaaaaa, why can't you believe these are yours?" "Daniel, no ones ever done something like this for me," you said tearing up. "Well, you've never had anyone like me before.." Damn, he made a good point though. "Thank you so much," you said hugging him. "Anything for my Queen." You looked at him, right into his eyes. Out of no where you starting screaming, jumping up and down. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" "Haha, I'm gone have you screaming like that later." "Shut up Dan." You kissed the keys, "I can't even imagine how the rest of this condo looks." "Go see for yourself," he said looking at his phone, then he looked up, "There's a lot more to see." You ran through the condo, looking around. Whoever decorated this, his interior designer, they did the damn thing. The theme for the condo was red, black, grey and white. It had those masculine colors for Daniel but their was definitely a feminine touch for you. There was pops of white and silver. Beautiful flowers and diamonds randomly placed. When you first walked in, there was the living room. Big, huge dark grey sectional with red, white and silver pillows. There was also a black recliner with a red pillow. Nice see-through coffee table with diamonds inside the table. Huge flat screen. The kitchen was black, with red and white accessories. It was open to the living room, with a small bar and kitchenette table. Next room to that was a beautiful, black 8 seat dinner table with red and black plates; silver utensils. A huge flower vace with white flowers. Once you saw that, you went to the back and spotted a computer room with a day-bed. Next to that, the guest bathroom. Next to that was another guest bedroom with the TV inside. After you saw those, you knew just from how beautiful those rooms were that the master-bedroom would be perfect. "Oh my gosh, I can't take anymore of this beauty, I'm going to overdose Daniel." He just kept laughing, following you all through out the house. He watched your reactions to everything. You and Daniel's bedroom was breathtaking. The bed was HUGE, perfect for fuc....fuction, ummm sleep fuction ;-) lol.... It was black, all black but the silver, red and white pillows of all these cool geometrical shapes made it. The bed was accompanied by two night stands with black lamps and silver diamonds. Their was a huge TV on the wall, with surround-sound speakers. The window had a bench, along with more pillows. You ran into the closet and saw the his and hers seperation. He was all moved in, clearly. Your side was dry af. You didn't have nearly as much as him lol. But that would change, trust me. The bathroom was crazy. Huge jet tub with one huge shower; two seperate heads. You were so choked up and damn near in tears. "Daniel, Oh my gosh," you said wiping your face. "Aaawh, come here mama, haha, its okay," he pulled you into his arms. He wiped your tears with his thumbs, then held you in his arms, "You deserve all this and more. I know it hasn't been the easiest, you know, dating me, but you still here with me." Honestly, you couldn't even respond. All you could do was hold him, shoving your face into his chest. The two of you just stood there, holding each other. 

End of Chapter 92.