Can't Nothing Stop Us

Chapter 136

Can't Nothing Stop Us

                              "We'll handle her [Yn], you don't worry about a damn thang," Spin said finishing his plate. You and Daniel were cooling off from that intense confrontation that you had with Taitanna and her cousin Sterling at the Gramercy Tavern. You were looking forward to having a chill and romantic dinner with Him. The past weekend with the gang and all the drama drained you, you just wanted to spend time with your man. After you both finished your plates, you sat back on Spin's new chair and relaxed. He held you in his arms. His soft hands gently stroked your freshly shaved legs. He looked into your eyes, "You look beautiful tonight [Yn]." You blushed, you couldn't even look into his eyes so you played with the button on his shirt, "Thank you Daniel." He smiled, then kissed your cheek. Spin returned from the kitchen with some strawberries and chocolate. You sat up with excitement, "OOOOOO, my favorite," you said reaching over, attempting to grab one. He smacked your hand, "Nah uh, these are mine girl..." "SPIN," Daniel said sternly. "Man, what Digg, y'all know better than to play with my strawberries and chocolate." "*ahem* Give her one, now." Spin rolled his eyes and handed you the box. "Better," you said snatching it from him. He Grrrrr'ed like a lion and sat back on the couch, feeling salty lol. You got one out the box and quickly bit into it. "You not gone share with me?" You smacked in his face, "Nah uh, you good." Daniel nodded his head and suddenly started nibbling your neck. "HAHAHA, OKAY OKAY! HAHAHA OKAY!!! HERE!" You placed some in his mouth, then watched him bite it. You got a little turned on. "Gimme some more [yn]." "Gimme some more what?" "Gimme some more please." You smirked, then gave him another bite. "Thank you," he said smiling. Spin sat across the couch, watching you and Daniel share your strawberry. "Y'all need a room, there's plenty down the hall," Spin said raising his eyebrow. You looked at Daniel, then rubbed his face, "Do you wanna," you whispered. "Mhm," he nodded. He picked you up and carried you to the back. "DON'T STAIN MY SHEETS NOW!" You both laughed before entering the hallway. "What about this room," you pointed. "Alright," he pushed the door back and carried you inside. He placed you gently on the bed and shut the door. "Are you sure you wanna do this here, I don't wanna mess his sheets up Dan." "Hahaha, babe... He never uses these rooms. Its okay, no need to worry," he said unbuttoning his suite. Your breathing started picking up as you watched him undress himself. *"Hurry up, ugggh."*  First you watched him take off his shirt, revealing his abs. He now only had on his pants. He unbuckled his belt, then stopped. Slowly, he walked over to you and held your face with his hands, then leaned in and kissed your lips softly. "Lay back," he commanded. You laid back and relaxed as he placed himself on top of you. He began kissing you all over your face and neck. Your soft moans made he kiss you more and more. He sat up and helped you take off your dress. "Perfect," he said smirking. He threw your dress on the floor and laid back on top of you. You pulled and bit on each others lips, making out passionately. Your hands held on to his back, holding him closely to you. He stopped, then looked into your eyes, "I love you." You took a deep breathe and replied, "I love you." "I hope this can somewhat make up our night." "Haha, it's okay. I'm still enjoying myself." "Good," he said kissing you. He sat up and grabbed the sheets, pulling them over you both. The rest was history.

End of Chapter 136.