You & Diggy

Chapter 1

You & Diggy

You lay there, staring up at the high ceiling. Trying to catch your breathe, while gasping deeply for air, you turn over to your left and see his face. He grins at you, which causes you to blush. You stare into Diggy's brown eyes. Something about his smile made you feel warm inside. ''Hope I didn't tire you out too much babe,'' he says with a smirk. He sits up and lays on top of you. ''Gosh you're so beautiful [your name].'' He kisses your lips, then moves down to your neck. You start to tense up a bit. Trying to relax, you wrap your arms around him and close your eyes. He continues to kiss your neck, slowly. You start to relax and soon feel safe. With each breathe, you inhaled his cologne; his scent covered your entire body. Diggy sits back up and gets out of the bed. He leans in and kisses your forehead. Next, he picks up his glass of champagne from the nightstand, then heads over to the windows of the hotel. You stare at him while he stares out at the New York City skyline. What a beautiful sight. You gaze at Diggy, tall and handsome, then you stared off into the sky at all the lit sky scrappers. Diggy took a sip from his glass and then made his way to the mini fridge and pulled out a brown and gold box wrapped in red ribbon. He plops on the side of the bed next to where you're laying. Your eyes lid up with excitement as he slowly opens the box. Inside there's chocolate covered strawberries. Diggy takes the biggest one out of the box and then sits the box down on the nightstand. You open your mouth as he proceeds to put it inside, slowly. Being silly, you bite it as seductively as you can and soon end up with chocolate all over your face. You both laugh at the mess all over your lips. ''What haha, I tried,'' you laughed. ''It's okay, you're still cute,'' Diggy said with a chuckle, wiping off the chocolate. He sipped his champagne and then placed the glass on the nightstand. ''I couldn't ask for a more perfect night,'' he kissed your hand, ''And a more perfect girl,'' he said to you. He leaned in and stared into your eyes. He looked you up an down, then bit his bottom lip. Suddenly, he leaned against the bed, grabs both of your legs and pulled you into him. Diggy laid on top of you and whispered into your ear, ''Ready for round two [YN]?'' You felt someone shaking you, repeatedly. ''[YN], [YN], [YN]!'' Suddenly you were awakened from a dream by your mom. ''Get up [yn], it's time for school, you're going to be late,'' she yelled as she walked out of your bedroom. You sat up slowly, wiped your eyes and yawned. You lay there another minute, while staring at a poster of Diggy Simmons on your bedroom wall. Then you got out of bed, disappointed about the dream not being able to finish. You stood there and gazed deeper into the poster. ''If only it were real.''

End of Chapter 1

Hi, My names Londa. Thanks for reading. Follow me on twitter @londa___ for guarenteed follow back & follow me on here for chapter updates.