Look Whose Back

Chapter 140

Look Whose Back

                         An hour had passed since you and the gang were at the lounge. The vibe was super chill and relaxed. Damn, it felt good to kick it with the guys. It was so different from hanging with girls. Everyone was a lil tipsy but not drunk. Daniel started getting a little touchy lol... You felt his hand going up your dress. "Daniel," you whispered close into his ear, "Babe. We are in public. Hahaha. Stop....NO NO," he started tickling you. "Daniel." Darnell looked over at the both of you, he mocked you in a girly voice, "Daniel...Daniel...oh Daniel..." You gave him the bird. "Aye, thats his job. Not mine Chica," he winked at you. Spin was zoned out and Roger was on his phone. "I gotta go to the restroom Daniel."  He licked his lips, "Alright. Hurry back." He lifted his arm to let you go. You squeezed past the fellas and made your way through the dark bar. The smell of smoke and beer filled the lounge. *in your mind* "Oh my god, this place is packed." Ayou made your way through the bar, you saw a familiar face. You stopped in your tracks and covered your mouth because you were in such astonishment. You stared for a while, just to confirm who you saw. It was him for sure. It had to be... He sat among a small crowd of people. He must have felt your eyes glued to him because he looked right at you. His mouth tensed up and he stood to his feet, making his way over to you. "Oh no," you said rushing through the lounge. You searched for the restroom, hoping you found it and soon. You turned around and saw him looking for you, he stood in his tracks, looking all around. Relieved, you saw the restroom symbol and quickly ran inside. "Oh my gosh!!!! NOOOOOOOOO!" You nearly tripped over your foot. You leaned against against the door before your back slid down it. You gasped deeply for air, right before sobbing. "Whhhyyyy!!! Damn it," you punched the door. If you hadn't figured it out by now, you just saw Donte. Your Ex... Mhm... Small world huh? Yep... The last time your saw him (or to get technical the chapter is titled So Long...For Now..(Watch Your Back)) was when he had you laid across the grass on your front lawn. He attacked you, and almost raped you. You didn't know what to do, you were just afraid as hell. What if he was waiting outside the door for you? How did he get to NYC? How did he end up at the same lounge as you? This was too coincidental. You tried to stand to your feet. You could hardly see since the tears fluttered your eyes. You didn't wanna spend another second in this restaurant, you wanted out!! AND NOW!!! After you used the restroom, you fixed yourself up in the mirror. *knock at the door* You jumped. "Oh shit..." *knock at the door, again* "[Yn]...Are you in there? Babe? It's Daniel." You exhaled with relief and rushed to the door. "Babe, hey..We're leaving. I was chec.......Wait....Whats wrong?" You pulled him into the restroom. "Daniel, he's here..." "Wait, who...What happened to your face!" You couldn't even speak, you were coughing and still crying. "Baby...tell me..whats going on...Who are you talking about? Did they hurt you?" "Donte's here." Daniel's mouth was wide open, he stared in the same astonishment as you. "Are you fuckin serious rn?" "Yeah," you said holding him. "OH MY FUCKIN GOSH," he furiously knocked over the trash can. "Daniel, how did he find me?" "Look, don't freak out. I'm sure it was a coincidence." "But how! HOW!" "LOOK I DON'T KNOW! OKAY!!!" "GET ME OUTTA HERE, NOW PLEASE! I DONT WANNA SEE HIM!" You held him and cried into his chest. He questioned whether you were being dramatic or not, but then he pondered. He remembered what he had done to you. His grip around you tightend. "Come on, I'm not gone let that punk bitch lay a finger on you, alright?" You looked at his face, "I came to NYC to escape him and the past. I came to NYC to start my future with you. Why does my past seem to follow me Daniel?" "Baby," his eyes were so sincere, "Somethings in life cannot be explained. I can't begin to imagine how you feel, just know I will always be here for you. We will figure things out, lets just get outta here so I can comfort you. Sounds good?" You nodded. He leaned in and pecked your lips a few times. He grabbed your hand and lead you out the restroom. "Let's go the back way to the table, I already paid the bill." You nodded and followed Daniel. You anxiously trembled as you walked back. It wasn't that you were afraid that Donte would try you, especially since you got so many dudes that care about you here. It just really hurt seeing Donte again. Seeing him again really brought back so many unpleasant emotions. "Almost there mama, don't let my hand go." After 2 minutes, you arrived back. Roger, who was once smiling from being happy to see you, frowned because he knew something wasn't right. "You alright baby girl, Diggy whats going on?" "Donte's here." Darnell stood up with rage, "WHAT!!! WHERE'S THAT BITCH AT?" "Look, I'm not tryna start nothing here. Alright fellas. I wanna get her outta here now." "BUT DIGGY WE..." "DARNELL NOTHING! I SAID LETS GO!" Darnell sighed and sat down, frustrated. "Theres too much liquor and shit that I'm not about to pay for. Not doing broken bottles and shit. Spin, come on." Everyone stood up and left the lounge. You didn't look back, at all. "Everyone good," Daniel asked as you stood outside Spin's car. "Yeah Digg, you alright [Yn]." You said nothing, you just stared off. You all got inside the car and rested. "Damn, small fucking world huh," Roger turned to Diggy. "Mhm... Lord knows if he wuda tried something. Wuda fucked him up." "I got a feeling he's not going anywhere," Spin said looking in the back seat too. They all looked at you. "Wow, what are the fucking chances. Both of y'alls Ex's are in the same city. Wow," Darnell shook his head. He rubbed his hand through his curls, "Thats bullshit. ¡Mierda esa perra! Yo lo jodo..." Everyone looked at Darnell. "The fuck you said," Spin squinted his eyes. "He's cussin in spanish," Roger giggled, "Look baby girl, we got you. Aint nobody gone lay a finger on you. Alright?" You nodded, then laid your head on Daniels shoulder. "Everyone down to spend the night at my house?" "Mhm." "Cool, lets roll," Spin said pulling off. 

End of Chapter 140.