Living Large

Chapter 38 

Living Large

                   ''I'm so glad you came babe.'' ''Me too,'' you said burying your face into his chest. He smelled so good. ''Why you always gotta smell so good?'' ''Hahaha, I mean would you rather me stink?'' You looked at him and poked your tongue out. Suddenly you yawned in his face. ''Are you tired mama?'' ''Mmmmm, a lil bit yeah.'' He looked at his watch, ''c'mon, its time for bed.'' You both stood up and stretched. Suddenly he picked you up, which made you wrap your legs around his waste and your arms around his neck. He started walking you inside. Once he shut the door he started running fast. ''DIGGY, DIGGY STOP! STOP HAHAHAHAAAA. STOP STOP WE'RE GNA WAKE YOUR PARENTS.'' You felt like you were gna fall at times but he never let you go. He stopped by the staircase, ''I'm outta breathe,'' he said huffin and puffin. You looked at his face, ''You tired already....'' He made this look in his eye, its was seductive, ''Oh na... I'm just gettin started....'' On that note he ran upstairs fast. ''Ahh, aaahhh stop! Hahahahaaa.'' Once he reached the top, he walked you down this hall. ''Did you enjoy that ride?'' ''Yeah,'' you said kissing his lips. You kissed all the way down the hall. Once he stopped walking you stopped kissing him. ''Is this it Dan?'' ''Yeah, it is.'' He opened the door and walked over to the bed. You looked each other in the eyes. You felt something in between your legs, so you looked down. ''Oooo..'' He looked down and up back at you. Suddenly he threw you in the bed. ''Hahahaha.'' ''Sleep tight babe, I'll see you in the morning okay?'' ''Okay, Goodnight babe.'' He winked and then walked out, shutting the door behind himself. ''Damn he has a sexy walk.'' You laid on the bed and then sat up and looked around. ''Are these sheets Versace?'' This was a real nice guest bedroom. Its was large but you wanted someone to share this big, bouncy bed with.... You pulled your vibrating phone out your pocket and read the screen, it was Monique. ''Hey Monique.'' ''Whose House! Runs House!'' ''Hahaha shut up.'' ''How are things going, honestly.'' ''Omg Monique, I'm having so much fun. I love it. His family is amazing.'' ''Thats good girl, I'm glad y'all gettin along.... so did y'all fuck yet?'' ''MONIQUE!'' ''Haha, what. You didn't think I wasn't watchin y'all make out?'' ''What?'' ''Remember when I borrowed your boots, Mhm... I was upstairs watching the whole thing.'' You gasped in embarassment. ''[Yn], y'all was gettin it tho... I can tell by the way he held you and kissed you that there's a sexual attraction.'' ''You think so?'' ''DUH!'' She was right though, you did want him. ''When he brought me upstairs, I felt his thing on me...'' ''What you mean?'' ''Like he carried me to my guest bedroom and I...'' ''OOOOOh, I see what you mean. Haaaa. He wanted to bone you.'' You looked away from your phone and blushed... ''I know you over there blushing.... Mhm, but we can talk about his penis later. So what does their house look like?'' ''It's soooo huge, like I was outta breathe from walking around it. Yeah yeah, we ate at this fancy restaurant and all too.'' ''Really, oh my gosh.'' ''Yeah.'' ''Sounds like you're living large... I'm so happy for you girl. You deserve him, instead of this fool running around with our best friend...Girl Donte is an asshole.'' ''What he do now?'' ''He was yelling at Chelsea earlier today in the hallway... Like he didn't even care.'' ''Wow,'' you said shaking your head. ''Its nothing we can do about it though... Just let her do her [yn].'' ''Yeah, you're right.'' You heard someone talking to Monique in the background, ''Hey I gotta go girl, I'll check on you later.'' ''Bye Mo.'' You sat your phone on night stand and headed for the bathroom. ''Ooooo, this is nice, '' you said looking around. There were towels and everything set up. You decided to take a nice, warm shower and relax. After your shower you slipped on some cute PJs and laid in bed. You thought about dinner and how nice everyone was....then laying at the pool with Diggy. He admitted to trusting you, which made you feel so good. You got under the fresh sheets and stared out the window before closely your eyes and falling to sleep. 

End of Chapter 38.