Leaving the Bahamas

Chapter 177

Leaving the Bahamas

                   The time had come! Vacation was over. The past few days with Daniel were refreshing but even you were a bit home sick. You missed your condo, your best friends and Champ. It was the evening, about 4 o' clock. That morning, you and bae took a nice walk along the beach to your last activity---DOLPHINS! You had a blast, they were so adorable. Afterwards you came back to your room to shower and eat, then you started packing. "It's bitter sweet," you sat on the bed and admired this beautiful room once more. He sat next you, "Its always hard leaving from vacation." "Yeah." "But we had so much fun though [Yn]." And that you did! If you weren't leaving foot prints on the beach, you were out eating delicious comfort food or fuckin.... ;) Daniel booked fun things to do underwater; the experiences you went through together were crazy. One night, you and Daniel got invited to a night club with Jahiem and his friends. Jahiem was real cool and just wanted to help you both enjoy your experience a bit more. "Last night was live," Daniel looked at you and bit his lip. You both laughed thinking about what happened. "I'm dating a pornstar." "Yeah, so am I..." You stood up, "Whens our flight back?" "4:40." You nodded, "So when should we leave?" "The clearport is 10 minutes away. So I guess we should make sure we have everything." You pointed at your stuff, "I'm good..." "Oh are you," he walked up to you. "Hahaha, what you want?" "A kiss." You leaned in, then turned your head fast. "Oh, its like that!!!" "Yeah!" He grabbed you and tackled you on the bed, "AAAAAAAAH, OKAY OKAY," you kissed him, "You're such a coward. You gotta tickle me for a kiss." He laughed, "I always get what I want." "Do you?" He kissed you again, "Mhm. You're mine, aren't you?" He watched you roll your eyes, "Stop frontin..." "Ain't nobody frontin Dan." He started kissing your neck, then he whispered into your ear, "I'm gna miss the sound this bed makes when we bounce on it." You giggled. His laugh in your ear gave you chills. "If we had time, I'd go once more." You rarely had quickies, things got way too messy. He started dry humping you, "Stop teasing." He made this evil crooked smile, "Why, its fun." "Okay, the next time I tease, I'll respond with that too. Now get off me." "Fine." He helped you up, "Take one last look," he checked his phone, "Our driver is here." "Aaawh babe." You walked over to the patio window and got one last look. Just like in the beginning, he stood behind you with his arms wrapped tightly around your waist. "Did you enjoy this?" You looked at him, "Yes. It was perfect." "It only gets better from here," he kissed your cheek, "Lets go home.

                "NIGGA WE MADE IT," Daniel hit the dougie on the way to his car. The two of you were excited to be back home. A phone call to both sets of parents were made as soon as you touched down. You pushed him out the way and started hitin it real hard. "AAAAYE AAAAYE AAAAYYYE [YN]!" Where did y'alls energy come from? If you're wondering, its because you both slept on the plane ride back. It was going on 8:30. NYC never looked so homey. It was the complete opposite from the Bahamas. "DAMN, I MISSED THAT CITY SMELL," Daniel sniffed in the air pollution. You both laughed. That vacation put you both in a real good space. Since you both had time to relax and refresh, your moods were untouchable. He placed the luggage inside the trunk, let you in then shut his door and started his engine, "You ready mama?" "Yeah." He grabbed your hand and kissed it before clutching it. You watched the familiar buildings you passed up on your way home. "I can't wait to see my baby!" "Champ? Me too [Yn]." His car speakers started ringing, "THATS MY BOY!" He answered it, "WHAD UP SPIN!!!" "WHATS UP BABY! YOU AND THAT THING MADE IT BACK?!" Daniel looked over at your stank facial expression, "AHAHAHAHA, SHE CAN HEAR YOU!" "GOOD. I WANTED THAT ASS TO... ANYWAY... IM ON MY WAY TO Y'ALLS CONDO!" "SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN." "YEAH, I MIGHT SWING BY AND SCOOP UP DARNELL AND ROGER." "HE STILL IN TOWN?" "MHM." "COOL, I'LL SEE YOU IN A BIT." "ALRIGHT DIG!" Daniel missed his pottnahs too. He noticed you drifting off, "What you thinking about [Yn]?" You looked at him, "Being back. It feels like its been forever." "Yeah... Now that we're back, we can focus on our shit." "Mhm." Daniel had plans to start a new album and you wanted to pursue fashion. "Yeah, I'm excited to see how things unfold." "Me too Daniel." 

                "WE'RE HOME!" The girls screamed and ran over to the door. "OMG Y'ALL LOOK SO GOOD. FRESHLY SUNKISSED SKIN," Monique noticed you and Daniels tanner skin. You all hugged in a small circle. "OH SHIT WAIT DIGGY!!" He lifted all three of you up. "HAHAHAHAHA!" "I MISSED YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!" "Omg best friend, you're so beautiful." "Isn't she? She looks so happy." You couldn't help but blush. Daniel smiled, knowing he had something to do with your happiness. He kissed your cheek. "AAAAAWH DIGGY!" "Thas my baby... *sniff sniff* Someone cooked?" The girls looked at each other, "We knew you guys would be tired so.. we prepared a meal for you both!" You and Daniel smiled, "Thats sweet of you both. Thank you for house sitting loves," he kissed them both on the cheek, "How was Champ?" They both looked uneasy, Monique said, "He shit all over this condo. I'm glad we were able to clean it though." Chelsea spoke next, "Yeah. He's overall a sweet dog. We took him to city park a few times and I think he's sleeping right now." *Bark-Bark* "Well, nevermind!" He came running from the back. "HEY BABY!" You were so excited to see him. You reached for him but he hesitated, "C'mon Champ! It's mommy!" Slowly, he inched over to you. You grabbed him and held him close. Daniel smiled, he was glad he got Champ for you. "C'mon ya'll, get washed up and come eat!" Daniel started two-stepping to the restroom, ain't gotta tell me twice!" You stood in the foyer and continued to hold your puppy. 

End of Chapter 177.