Long Time, No See... II

Chapter 157

Long Time, No See... II

                       "I can't believe you guys are here..." Monique looked over at Daniel, "He made it happen... He said he 'really wanted us here.' " Daniel smiled as he laid next to Chelsea. You and Monique faced them. "Babe, seriously... I can't take anymore surprises," you said wiping your eyes. The girls both sat up, "Awwww! Diggy." Chelsea wiped your eyes, "She really missed us huh Diggy?" He nodded, "Mhm... She needed some sanity," he said looking at his nails, "These past few weeks have been crazy." "I bet so." You sat up and just remembered you were still wet from the pool, "I'm gna get changed real fast," you got out the bed. "Alright girl, We'll be here," Monique said looking around the room. "Here ma, you can watch the Tv. I'm gna go take a quick shower with [Yn]." "Okay," they both said laying back on the bed. Daniel followed you into the restroom, shutting the door behind him. Before you removed your two piece, you looked at him. You said nothing, just stared. Confused, he looked at you and asked, "What? Haha." "Thank you." He saw the sincerity in your eyes, "No problem babe." You hugged him and held him, "I wish I could reward you," you kissed his bottom lip, "But I have a bet to finish." He threw his head back, "Mmmmmm... You have no idea how bad I want it." You started undressing yourself, "Oh, I know..." He watched you place your wet swimsuit over the shower rail, "I know you do." He looked you up and down, rubbing his lips together, "You're so evil." "Hahaha... Would you like to help me in the shower?" "Nah, because I know if I 'help'  you in that shower, I'm gonna give in," he said while taking off his swim trunks. You watched him place his swim trunks over the rail as well, then he stepped into the shower. The shower was huge, with two separate heads. Normally, you shared the shower but this time, he used the other head. Daniel loved watching you shower but he couldn't watch today. His back was turned to you because he wasn't taking a chance. At one point, you turned around and glanced at him over your shoulder. The soap covering his body, it gave you instant visuals of past showers with him. Honestly, you wanted to wrap your arms around him and caress him, but not today. You turned around quickly, focusing back on yourself. It wasn't the time... between your family and friends, along with that bet, it just wasn't the time. 

                       It was late in the evening and the house was filled with laughter. Spin and Darnell came over, along with Tyrese and his beautiful daughter, Shayla. After that, Perry stopped by. On the couch, you sat in between Chelsea and Monique. Your head was resting on Monique's shoulder. The atmosphere alone was amazing. The room was filled with loving people. Everyone was talking at one point, but then the room broke off into small groups. The fellas were all blabbing about the game, being all noisy and shit. You had no interest in that, so you sat with your girls. "Your toes are pretty," Chelsea said admiring your pedicure. "Thanks girls," you wiggled your toes, "Daniel makes me keep up my mani/pedi... No exceptions." "Hahaha, thats why I like him," Monique said laughing, "He's real for that." "Where's Jacob at?" Monique started blushing, thinking about the last time she was here. The two of them were off alone somewhere at that hotel the night of Dawn's party, so you were curious as to what their status was... Her giggles were so obvious that something was going on, "We are honestly just chilling," she said playing with the promise ring on your finger, "I mean, we could get on you and Dig's level one day but I don't wanna bet my bottom dollar on it," she said looking at you and Chelsea. You both nodded, then you looked at Chelsea, "Oh and I ain't forget about you and Trevor..." She started looking around the room, pretending to not be attentive. "Mhm, freaky child." "I know you ain't talking, only the Father above knows what you and Daniel be getting into," she said shaking her head. You all laughed. Spin looked up, "UMMMMMM, LADIES... COULD YOU KEEP IT DOWN PLEASE." The three of you rolled your eyes, "BOY SITCHO WANNA BE SELF DOWN SOMEWHERE," Monique said snapping her fingers. Spin smirked, "Don't make me go call Jay on you." She blushed so hard that she had to cover her face with a pillow. "Uuuuuuuuhhh huh, look at you, loook at yoooooou," he was laughing so hard. Daniel motioned Spin to come in the kitchen. "Leave me alone Spin." He came up closer to y'all, "Ladies, come join me and the YG in the kitchen." You nodded and the three of you stood up. Daniel was slouched over a counter. "Hey ladies," he said smooching his lips. "What's up Diggy," Monique said wrapping his arm around him, "Me and my goon, Spin, we been thinking about planning a trip with y'all." The girls starting clapping. "What if we did a couples trip," you said shrugging. "I was thinking the same thing [Yn]," Daniel rubbed chin... "Who I'm gone take?" You looked at Spin, "Call that slow bitch from the hotel." Everyone laughed, "Oh yeah, I remember Val," he said scratching his chin." You rolled your eyes. "Wait, so who would go..." "Me and my baby of course, Mo and Jay, Chels and Trev, Spin and whoever," Daniel said throwing shade, "And whoever else got a date." "That was beeeee sooooo fun!!!!" You nodded, "Hell yeah," you said biting into a piece of chicken. "Oh shit, we gotta hit up Roger too. See if he wanna go." "Let's not forget Roxanne and Darnell." He came around the corner, "What about me?" "We wanna do a couples trip, you down?" "For sure Diggy." You all looked around at each other, "When this gone happen?" "Me and [Yn] are gna be in the bahamas in a few days," Daniel looked at you, "Unless you wanna just make that trip the group trip. What you think abou that [Yn]?"

End of Chapter 157.

Comment below: (a) Solo Trip ; (b) Group Trip