Blast from the Past

Chapter 21

Blast from the Past

        You felt someones arm wrapped around your waist. He covered your eyes with the other arm ''Hahaha, who is this?.... Oh you want me to guess.'' No response. ''Okay Diggy, I know its you!'' ''DIGGY, WHO THE FUCK IS THAT,'' he said lettin go of you. He stepped in front of you to reveal himself, it was your ex, Donte. He stood before you with a confused expression. ''What are you even doing here Donte...'' You stared at him and had a flashback. You and Donte were such a cute couple, too bad he left you for Roxanne. You see, Roxanne was able to give Donte something that you weren't prepared for----sex. Funny how after being with him for 5 months that you thought by then you could trust him... And you were wrong. ''Who is Diggy?'' ''First of all, whoever he is is none of your business and secondly I don't have to explain myself to you.'' He sighed, ''I guess. Look I wanted to just see how you were doing.'' ''I'm good.'' ''You not gone ask about me?'' ''I would be the problem here is that I dont care.'' ''Wow.'' ''Wow what Donte? You're the reason why we ended. So I dont even see why yo...'' ''LOOK I'M SORRY OKAY! I FUCKED UP BUT I MISS YOU.'' ''You only miss me because Roxanne dumped your dumb ass.'' He gave you this look, he always used this look to win you over. You couldn't lie, he did look good. He always did, but that wasn't enough. ''I don't wanna get hurt again, thats all.'' ''Can we at least be friends?'' ''How can I be friends with someone who I once had feelings for?'' He looked down, then grabbed your hand. ''I'm sorry [Yn] okay, I really am babe,'' he said while kissing your hand, ''You look good too,'' he said looking you up and down. ''Look. I gotta go Donte,'' you said pulling your hand away.'' You started walking away. ''Just consider it, please,'' you looked at him and saw his face. He looked sincere. You turned back around and walked inside. You went and sat back under your moms blanket, all snuggled up then asked yourself, ''What the hell was that?''

        It was Sunday evening, around 7:00. Your mom called and did say she went to the later service at church. That was around 6:50, so she had to be on the way home now. You spent the evening texting and on social media, while ''watching'' tv on the couch. You took a sip of your Sprite and sighed. You were having a pretty chill evening by yourself but there was one missing piece from the puzzle---Diggy. You hadn't heard from him at all. You hoped nothing was wrong with him. ''Diggy, please text me.'' *Knock Knock* You shook when heard the door bell. You assumed that it was your mom... You pulled the blanket off yourself and headed for the door. ''Hey Maaa......'' It wasn't your mom though, it was Diggy. You covered your mouth and stared. He just smiled, ''Hey, how are you?'' He pulled you in for a hug. This was heaven. Omg he smelled so good. He then pulled you away and looked you in the eyes. ''Is it a good time?'' ''Yeah, yeah come in.'' He then turned around and made a hand signal to his driver. He then drove off. He stepped inside and you walked him into the living room. You both took a seat together. ''So I'm curious, how did you figure out where I lived?'' ''Haha, I have my connections...,'' he made a mysterious face, ''Just kidding, it was on your I.D. card in your wallet, remember?'' ''Oh yeah, I so forgot.'' ''Mhm.'' You sat up a bit and turned to his face, ''So what brings you here tonight Daniel?'' When you said his real name he looked it at you funny, ''Funny. No one ever calls me Daniel. Only Dan really,'' he took a breathe, ''I came to apologize about what happened.'' You looked down, him reminding you of it kinda upset you. He could tell, ''Its okay Diggy.'' ''Yeah, did you give my number out?'' ''No. Well, I didn't mean to intentinally. This stupid girl at my school... she somehow saw it.'' ''Oh I see. It's okay ma. No big deal. I was in a very important meeting and one of my managers got frustrated from the non-stop calls,'' he lifted your face up with his finger, ''I know it wasn't you though [Yn].'' He smiled and that made you smiled. You couldn't help it. He was so handsome, no scratch that, SEXY. You looked him up and down. ''What chu lookin at [yn]?'' You blushed and looked away. ''I really enjoyed our date [Yn], did you?'' ''Mhm.'' ''I'm definitely taking you out again. There's something about you thats different.'' You smiled and continued to stare at him. You wanted to kiss him soooo badly. You licked your lips. He watched you and licked his. He leaned in.. ''HELLO!!!!!!'' You mom bust through the door. Diggy pulled away and you both stood up. *Clack Clack* Your heard her heels as she walked in. ''Whose this [Yn]?'' You walked over towards her, ''This is my friend Diggy, Ma.'' ''What made you think it was okay to have a boy in here while I was gone?'' ''Sorry Ma, It was an unexpected arrival.'' You both looked at Diggy. He just stood there and smiled. He walked over and introduced himself to your mom. ''Hi. I'm Daniel Simmons.'' She looked at him and said, ''Hello Daniel, I'm Michelle. You can call me Ms. Michelle.'' He looked at your mom. ''I see beauty runs in the family.'' ''Oh Daniel, how sweet.'' You looked away and laughed. ''Well, I'll let you two finish talking,'' she started walking away, ''It was nice meeting you Daniel.'' ''My pleasure Ms. Michelle.'' You heard her door shut and was able to exhale. ''You look just like your mom.'' ''Yeah, I get that a lot.'' Suddenly Digs phone rang. He excused himself and walked off. You hoped he didnt have to leave. Moments later he came back from around the corner. ''I gotta go ma.'' You made a sad face. ''Can you walk me outside?'' You walked him to the door and stood outside. It was dark and quiet. ''I know you want me to stay longer, but I got some business to handle tonight. I'll be in town again soon though.'' You nodded and smiled. *Honk Honk* He turned around and saw his driver. He grabbed your face and pecked your lips twice. He took something out his pocket and handed it to you, ''Here's my real number. The other was just a test.'' He hugged you and pecked your lips one more time. You watched him walk off your door step. He waved one more time before pulling off. ''Oh my gosh.'' You stood there in disbelief. You walked inside and closed the door. '''AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. HE KISSED ME. AAAAH AHH AHHHH!'' ''[YN], STOP ALL THAT DAMN YELLING,'' your mom said with her head stickin out the door. She slammed it. You ran upstairs and laid on the bed. ''Did this just really happen?'' You read his real number. You put it in your phone and decided to change the name to Danielle. ''Hope that helps.'' *Yawn* you looked over at your alarm clock. It was time for bed. You had school anyway.

        You and your girls were at school in the quad where everyone hung out. ''Omg, he kissed you,'' they both asked in shock. ''Yeah, he did.'' You starting blushing. ''I'm glad he cleared the air. I know you felt bad about what happened.'' ''Yeah, me too.'' Chelsea looked around, ''Yeah, I can't believe Roxanne did that.'' Even though Dig made up with you, it still pissed you off. Roxanne in general pissed you off. She bullied you since elementary, she stole Donte and then blew up Digs cell, causing you to get yelled at. What a bitch. ''You won't believe who came and saw me yesterday?'' ''Who!'' ''Donte!'' ''That dumb ass?'' ''Mhm. Talking about He missed me. Bull,'' you said with a sarcastic expression. You looked around and spotted the bitch. You stared at Roxanne. After a few moments she looked up at you. She then started walkin towards you. ''[Yn]! [Yn]! [Yn]!'' You started walking towards her. Then, everything blacked out.

End of Chapter 21.