"I'll Do Anything For Her."

Chapter 143

"I'll Do Anything For Her."

                         It was 10:05 a.m. in NYC. The smell of bacon filled Spin's condo. Daniel was awake and going through his phone. He held you in his arms, rubbing your body all over. "Wake up already," he said kissing your cheek. Your subconscious mind must have heard him because your eyes slowly opened. "There she is." "Good morning baby." "Good morning beautiful." Waking up to this sexy god for a boy friend made each morning amazing. You felt his hands going inside your panties but you didn't stop him. He started fingering you. "Mmmm, just like that," you rested your head on his chest. "Aaaaah...don't stop Daniel." In the mornings, he would sometimes do this. Lol, who am I kidding, this was the morning routine lol!!! You were already dripping on his leg. "You making a mess on my leg," he smirked, then kissed your plump lips. "Sorry, I can't help it Dan. Haha." *knock at the door* Daniel smoothely removed his juicy fingers, "Come on in." In came Roger, mixing pancakes while balancing his cell phone on his shoulder, "Morning love birds. The food'll be ready in a bit." Next in came Darnell. He looked so fuckin gawgeous with his messy curls all over, "Yo," he approached the bed, "How y'all slept?" "Real good," you said smiling. He nodded, "I know you did," he winked. You and Daniel sat up, adjusting your clothes under the blanket before revealing yourselves. Darnell reached to dap Daniel's hand but Daniel pulled and back and shook his head no... LMFAO... "Oh... I get it," D said smiling with Roger. They both busted out laughing. Daniel bit his lip and looked at you. You kissed him, then said, "Let's get your hands washed."

                           "Morning everyone," you both say entering the kitchen. "HEY!" "Here baby," Daniel pulled your chair out, "Thank you." "How'd ya'll sleep," Spin said handing y'all the pancakes. "Good, just glad yesterday is over." "Amen, that shit was world-star material." Everyone laughed. "How's your leg Dig?" "It's better man. It's a lil sore but I can walk." "Good good." The table was silent for a few minutes minus the forks clinging against the plates and the sound of sipping juice. "Mmm, my stomach hurts," you said sitting back in your seat. ;)...... "What's wrong [Yn], you gotta throw up?" "I don't know, just feel sick." Spin looked up at you, "Better not on any of my shit." You looked at him and punched his arm. "Go lay down [Yn]," Daniel suggested. You nodded and walked to the room. *The guys chatting* "What's today's plans?" Daniel spoke, "Spend time with my lady. I feel terrible about last night." "Daniel, we gotta do something about Tatianna and Donte." "Fuck, what are the chances of them both being here?" "I know, should we call the boys up and let them handle it." "They can handle Donte but what about Tati?" "I don't know. "We'll figure it out." Everyone continued to eat. Darnell looked up, "Fuck, here go this crazy bitch calling again." "Who that?" "This Roxy, she been calling me since I landed in NYC." Daniel looked up, "Can't stand when girls get clingy, she probably just want some dick." "Mhm," everyone said. "You think she a good friend for 'old girl," Spin said pointing to your empty seat. Darnell shook his head, "I don't know bro. She give superb head though." Everyone busted out laughing. "I don't know...  I just dont need no phonies. No phonies in her circle." "I really like Monique, she's cool ppl." "Yeah, she's someone I can trust." "I'm flying them out Herr this weekend. Might let her stay with us for a bit. Just want [Yn] to have some company." "Yeah." Daniel looked up and saw you coming from the restroom. "I'll be back fellas." He walked away from the table and went to go check on you. He stepped into the room, "You alright mama?" "Yes, I feel much better." "I don't think you should eat though, rest your stomach." "Good idea," you laid across the bed rubbing your stomach. Daniel laid next to you, "What you wanna do, once you start feeling better?" You looked at him, "Doesn't matter. I don't know, I'll think while I lay here." He smiled at you, "Sounds good." 

End of Chapter 143.