The Trump Hotel

Chapter 184

The Trump Hotel

                        You were amazed, truly, by the view you had right now. Daniel planned a surprise dinner at the Trump Hotel. The reservations were held on the top floor, an open balcony room that over looked NYC. This was crazy... He rented out a room so half the room was open and the other was inside. You stood against the rail and just took this all in. Your life had completely changed in the matter of months. Who knew you'd go from being a regular high school senior to Diggy Simmons official girl? Seems unreal huh? It did. Sometimes you'd lay still in bed at night and just wait for your eyes to open from this dream. Funny thing was, you never woke up. Matter of fact, you never will. This was your reality. Everyone looked around the room and gave Daniel his props for picking this spot out. "[YN]!" You turned around to see who had called you, "Yeah?" "Come sit," Monique patted a spot next to her. "I'll be there in a second." She smiled, then continued her conversation with Jacob who was right by her side. "Its beautiful huh?" You looked to the side and saw him standing beside you, "Very much. I can't stop staring." He smiled, "I knew you'd like this [Yn]." "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!" You and Daniel turned around, only to see Spin and Samantha going at it. My goodness lol. "I'M NOT SITTING NEXT TO THIS FOOL, HELL TO THEEEEEE NAAAAAAAW!" "GIRL, YOU KNOW YOU WANT THIS DICK... STOP FRONTIN!" Everyone else, "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!" Daniel looked at you, "Samantha ain't having that shit huh?" "Nope!" "C'mon, let's go join them." The two of you walked over and sat together. Daniel beside Trevor; you beside Monique. "One time for my nigga Diggy for renting this spot for us tonight," everyone raised their glasses of water, "This shit is too dope." "Not a problem at all," he extended his hand to give Darnell a dap. "TOO FRIENDSHIP, LOVE..." "AND PUSSY!!!" "HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!" You looked over at Spin, "You are one hot mess." "SOMEONE PLEASE BRING THE ALCOHOL OUT! TRYNA GET FUCKED UP!" Ironically the waiter came out to take orders. "LOOKS LIKE WE GOT US A PARTY GOING ON!" "HELL YEAH! PLEASE PASS ME THE DRINK MENU!" Darnell raised his hand up too, "I'll have one too ma'am." The waitress was a beautiful woman; she was probably in her mid-20's. "You got a man shawty?" She looked up from her notepad, "No.... Why..." Spin licked his lips, "You been praying for a man?" She blushed, "I'm flattered. Is anyone ready to order?" "AAAAAAAAAAWWWWH!!!" "Yo ass got rejected!" He sat back in his seat, "She ain't say no did she?" The waitress noticed you, then smiled, "You're so pretty." "Thank you." "Do you model?" "No, I don't." Jacob stood up, "Shit. I do." Monique laughed so hard. "I'm sorry, you just look so familiar to me." You didn't mean to but you gave her this weird look, "I just moved her a few months ago... So..." "My apologies," she felt a bit embarassed, "Can I get you anything to drink?" "I'll have a strawberry lemonade." "Okay, and for you Sir?" Daniel scanned the menu, "I'll have a drink menu as well." I guess everyone wanted to turn up tonight! You weren't really a drinker, so you'd probably just sip from his drink every now and then. Everyone else placed their orders in. "Thanks guys, I'll be back with your drinks very soon." "DON'T FORGET YOUR NUMBER TOO HUNNY!" "SPIN STOP, SHE DON'T WANT YOU!" "AYE YOUNGIN... MIND YOUR BUSINESS! ENTERTAIN YOUR MAN ALRIGHT!" Chelsea flicked him off and continued talking to Trevor. You just sat there and laughed at all your amazing friends. "This this is turning out to be a pretty good night." Daniel just looked at you and smiled. 

                                As the night went on, things got funnier and funnier by the second. Some of you were tipsy but others were straight up drunk. Someone put on some music so it got real after that lol. "Y'all, we gotta chill... They gone put us out this bitch!!!!" You were having a good time, well, that was until you noticed something strange... Samantha... You weren't sure if you were just over thinking it but she was being a lil too handsy with Daniel. "Whats wrong [Yn]?" Chelsea noticed you were a bit stand off ish from the group. She joined you over at the mini bar inside the room. "I don't know if I'm overthinking this but it seems like Sam is..." "All over Diggy? Noticed it too." "Yeah," you looked down at the ground. "Hey.." You looked into her eyes, "He's a good guy. Don't let that crap bother you." Maybe Chelsea was right. All she was doing was laughing extremely loud with him... You didn't wanna come off as jealous but couldn't help it. "She's just drunk [Yn]... like she's being stupid." You nodded, "Okay then." Darnell walked over, "Why y'all over here being distant, come join us." He wobbled a bit , its was funny lol. "Fine, we're coming. Shoo shoo Darnell." He laughed as he galloped away. "Look... I really wanna apologize how things were back in high school." "What were the last words in that statement?" She looked at your face, "Umm, 'back in high school' ?" "Exactly... I let that go. Especially after what you and D did for me. Its the past, let it go. I have." She smiled, then hugged you. "I just feel so bad... still. Plus Diggy has shown me and Monique a real good time. The hospitality was amazing." "Yeah, he's always making sure that I'm taken care of. It makes me feel good to see him do the same for my best freinds." Hearing that 's' on the end made her happy. "Y'ALL, COME ON!" You both looked at each other, laughed, then joined everyone else. "Here, have a drink [YN]." You looked at it; it was just a hard lemonade. "Thanks Spin." He could hardly stand up. "Daniel, you look so good tonight." You looked up and saw Samantha sitting next to Daniel again. He was mainly conversating with others but she just seemed to be stuck on him. IT WAS MAD ANNOYING! You almost said something but didn't wanna honestly start shit. Everyone could tell you were starting to get annoyed too. Tension was building bruh. "Samantha, come here sweetie..." "No Jay. I wanna be by Daniel." Daniel... did this bitch really just... Daniel looked at you, he could see it in your eyes. He stood up, "Where you going Daniel," she sipped her drink, "Come back." "Samantha, seriously..." "What Diggy?!" At this point, everyone was a bit annoyed with Samantha. You sat as still as a tree with your arms folded. "I think we should wrap this up..." Yeah it was getting kinda awkward. "C'mon Diggy..." She got up and ran into his face, "Give me a kiss!!!" Monique put her drink down, "Oh hell noooooo! Someone get her!" Daniel kept moving away from her. "Daniel... Daniel....." "SAMANTHA CHILL OUT!!!!" His yell took everyone by surprise. "Why are you being rude to me right now..." "BECAUSE YOU'RE BEING DISRESPECTFUL TO MY GIRLFRIEND! THATS WHY!" She looked at you, "Whatever... she ain't even all that... She just needs to know who got the dick first..." On that note, you stood up and charged at her, "WHAT THE FUCK IS SHE TALKING ABOUT!!!!" Trevor and Jacob had to hold you back... Daniel threw a bottle at the ground, "FUCK!!!!!!" 

End of Chapter 184.

;)....