''OUCH!''

Chapter 42

''OUCH!''

                       ''OH MY GOSH MY BABY!'' *A door opens.* ''[YN]??? [YN]?'' ''CLUB?'' ''WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE GOT HIT BY A BOTTLE!'' ''WHAT?!?!'' ''IS SHE GOING TO BE OKAY?'' ''OH NO...'' ''DIGGY HOW COULD YOU LET THIS HAPPEN TO HER?'' ''OOOOOOOHH NOOOOO?'' *cries* ''WHO IN THE HELL DID THIS TO MY BABY?'' You drifted into and out of consciousness. Voices faded in and out. ''PLEASE WAKE UP BABY, PLEASE?'' ''STOP YELLING!!!!'' ''SHE BLACKED OUT?'' *mummbles* *A door shut* You regained consciousness and began to open your eyes. *cries* You blinked a couple of times, slowly. Laying on your side nearly lifeless, you kept your eyes open and tried to figure out where your were. Sitting in a chair, you spotted Diggy with his head down. He sat with his back slouched over and his face in his hands. He sniffed every now and then from crying. The room was now silent, minus a few beeps from the heart rate monitor. Suddenly, there was a sharp pain in your head. ''Aaaaaah, aaaaaaah,'' you moaned in pain. He looked up real fast at you, ''BABE!!!'' Diggy ran over to you, it was the most you had done all night after being knocked unconscious. ''Mmmmmmmm.'' ''Babe... Please, say something.'' He looked into your eyes deeply. A tear rolled down his cheek. ''Daniel...'' He opened his mouth in shock. ''Babe? Can you hear me, [yn], say more, please.'' You swallowed your spit, ''Daniel... I...'' ''Are you here with me baby,'' he hoped you were conscious. ''Yeah, I-I aaam.'' ''Oh my lord, thank you Jesus!'' He leaned in and pecked your cold lips. You smiled a bit, so he pecked you a few more times gently. ''I'm so glad you're okay. Let me get the doctor.'' ''Mmm. Okay.'' He ran out the room and yelled, ''DOCTOR, DOCTOR SHE'S AWAKE NOW!'' Suddenly the entire room was filled with people. You looked around. ''Oh my baby! I'm so glad you're awake!'' Your mom came over with your dad and stood over you. Their eyes were red and puffy which signified crying. They both kissed your cheek one at a time and hugged you. ''My poor baby, thank you Jesus!'' You looked at the opposite side of the bed and saw Diggys parents. They saw you look at them, ''Hey sweetie,'' their eyes were puffy too. Mrs. Justine wiped her eyes with a tissue, ''Hi, how do you feel?'' ''Ooh-okay.'' She leaned over to kiss your forehead. ''OUCH!'' ''Oh, sweetie, I'm so sorry!'' She pulled away and looked at Rev. He looked worried. He grabbed your hand and rubbed it, ''Everything is going to be okay [yn],'' he said kissing your hand. You sat up a bit and saw more people. Spin stood in the corner. Even though you and Spin had a playful relationship, he looked worried and concerned. ''Why you standing all the way over there Spin, I won't bite.'' Everyone laughed. He smiled and walked over. He rubbed your other hand, ''I'm glad you alright though, real talk.'' Miley and Russy just stared at you. Miley asked, ''Whats the thing on your face?'' ''Huh?'' Suddenly Diggy came back in with a doctor. Everyone moved out the way as Diggy and the doctor stood closer to you. Diggy saw you smiling, ''How you feelin mama?'' ''Fine, just a lot of pain in my head. What happened to me?'' The doctor began to speak, ''You were hit in the head with a bottle of liquor at the club. Someone apparently threw it at you on purpose. It knocked you unconscious.'' Spin said, ''You pretty much got knocked the hell out!'' Everyone laughed. You made a face at him and asked, ''Really, dang. I don't really remember what happened.'' ''Thats normal, you should regain your memory shortly,'' the doctor said while he wrote down some notes on his clip board. ''Everything seems to be fine, I think we can have her outta here in about 45 minutes after processing a few things.'' The doctor rubbed your head, ''Oooowwww.'' ''I know sweetheart, I know it hurts.There's some swelling as well. It'll go away.'' Russy looked away from you and at the doctor, ''What about that scar?'' ''What scar,'' you asked bewildered. ''Hahaha, you got two lines going across your forehead. Lookin like you got crucified or somethin,'' Spin said laughing. Everyone laughed. ''Its okay, we can give her something to fade the scars as well. I'm just glad that this was the worst of it you know,'' the doctor said looking at the adults. They all said ''Amen.'' ''Alright Miss [Yn], you can go ahead and get dressed now. Just don't stand up too fast okay?'' ''Okay.'' ''Do you need some help baby,'' your mom asked, ''No, I'm okay.''' Everyone smiled and started to walked out, ''Diggy?'' He turned to you, ''Yes ma?'' ''Come here.'' He walked back over to you, ''Is the scar that bad?''' He chuckled, ''No, no not at all. You're still gorgeous and you know that.'' You smiled and sat up. You slowly put one foot on the ground followed by another, ''Cold cold.'' He slipped on some comfy shoes next the your bed. ''Thank you babe.'' ''Mhm.'' You tried to stand on your own two feet but you stumbled. Diggy caught you, ''I got you babe.'' You felt something cold. He smiled and laughed. ''Diggy stop, our moms and dads are right outside.'' You had on a hospital dress and we all know that the butt is exposed. He had his hand on your butt. ''Stop Daniel, please, please!!!!!'' He wouldn't let go either. He squeezed harder on your cheeks. ''You like that,'' he asked seductively. ''No,'' you said with your face buried into his chest. He smelled so good. He kissed your neck as he massaged your booty. He was ssoo nasty. But you liked it. ''You like tha?'' ''Yeaaah.'' He pulled you away and kissed your lips. ''You gotta a soft booty.'' ''Hahaha, oh really?'' ''Mhm.'' ''Get dressed so we can leave mama.'' ''Where are my clothes?'' He walked away and grabbed a bag off a near by table. ''Here.'' You tried walking to the bathroom, but with each step your head hurt a bit. ''You okay?'' ''Yeah.'' He saw you in pain, which bothered him. He picked you up and carried you to the bathroom. He put you down near the sink. You held him close and nibbled on his ear. ''You better stop if you know what's best for you.'' You didn't stop though. He tried to pull away but then he stopped resisting. He loved kisses on his neck. ''Mmmm.'' He grabbed your face and started kissing you deeply. His tongue found its way into your mouth as he slowly massaged yours with his. He rubbed and clenched your booty. ''Mmmm.'' As he rubbed your butt up and down, you felt your dress come up. You look down and saw that your body was revealed to him, but you didn't care. He looked down and up back at your face. Truth was you wanted him. Badly. As he held you close, you felt something against the buttom of your tummy. You felt moist. Diggy moaned while you rubbed him there. After a few times, he pulled your hand away and said, ''Babe, I-I can't, you're not ready for this.'' He pulled your dress down and backed up. He sighed and then shut the door as the left. You stared off and then sighed. You opened the bag and pulled out your clothes. They were from your suitcase back at the house. After you got dressed, you turned and looked into the mirror. ''Oh my gosh,'' you said looking at your forehead. This was pretty bad... Well, maybe not. You could be a drama queen sometimes. You suddenly got a bit pissed. You weren't able to clearly remember what happened but who every did this was dead wrong. You left the rest room and sat the hospital dress on the counter. After you sipped the water on the table, you left the room and headed for the hallway. 

                       On the ride home, you found yourself sitting in between Diggy and Spin. Everyone piled inside a stretched limo. Your parents were talking with Diggys parents. Miley and Russy were watching something on the TV screen. Spin was on the phone with someone and Diggy was on twitter. You just sat there, irritated. The scar on your face was so painful. You could feel your pulse sometimes. The look on your face read: Don't fuck with me. You felt so ugly, even though everyone arround you stayed giving you compliments on your beauty. Your mom looked away from Mrs. Justine and at you, ''Are you okay baby?'' You ignored her. It honestly didn't matter how much of a bad mood you were in, your mom did not tolerate disrespect, at all. ''[YN], YOU BETTER ANSWER ME NOW!'' Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at you. You still didn't respond and you didn't care at all. Your head was pounding and you just wanted to be left alone. Diggy tried to grab your hand and rub it but your snatched it away. ''[YN]!'' Your dad spoke, ''Sweetie, look I know you're in pain but you gotta calm down. Okay.'' You nodded a yes. ''Everything gna be fine.'' The car stopped and moments later the driver opened the door. Everyone got out and walked inside. ''Oh my gosh, this is beautiful,'' you heard your parents saying as you walked pass everyone and went upstairs. Your head continued to pound and pound. You heard some ppl calling your name but you ignored them. Once you got inside your room, you shut the door and laid in bed. You looked around and saw your clothes from the club on the floor. There were blood stains on your dress from your head. You touched your head softly as you felt the bandage on your head. ''UUUGGGGH!'' You laid there and thought, you tried to remember. ''What happened?'' You laid there and put the pieces together. ''Club.....Boooth...? Uggggh, shit! SHIT! What happened.... booth....dancing.....gi---girls.. GIRLS GIRLS!'' You sat up too fast, ''Owww, ouch ouch ouch.'' You remembered seeing strange girls. They kept eyeballing you... ''Why didn't I tell anyone that they were staring at me... Did I?'' You rubbed your chin... ''Shoot, I did try and tell someone... Ugh, no one listened to me!'' *Knock Knock* You looked at the door. ''Babe, babe can I come in?'' You didn't respond. The door slowly opened and Diggy walked in. He saw that you weren't too happy at all. ''DIGGY!'' ''Yes ma?'' You looked up at him, ''WHY IN THE HELL DID NO ONE LISTEN TO ME AT THE CLUB?'' He saw that you remembered what happened, which caused him to be speechless. ''Babe, please calm down.'' ''I REMEMBER NOW, EVERYONE FREAKIN IGNORED ME, INCLUDIN YOU.'' ''The music was loud and ....''' ''WHATEVER DIGGY, THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!!! SHIT.'' He backed up and sighed. His face became saddened, ''I'm sorry babe okay,'' he said walking out. You followed him to the door and slammed. You walked over to the bed and laid there. 

End of Chapter 42.