Studio Flow

Chapter 47

Studio Flow

                  The door shut, leaving behind a huge echo. Then there was silence. You and Diggy were all alone in this huge mansion. You watched him walk up the stairs towards his bedroom. His walk was so sexy and confident. You watched how he would sway his arms. He turned around and motioned his hand for you to come on. You started walking and followed him. Since the two of you were completely alone, you wondered if it were the right time. You continued to watch him from a good distance. Truth was you wanted him, and badly. The only thing that left you confused was when you two would eventually do it and who would make the first move. You were a little nervous. He turned and walked into his bedroom. You stopped at the door and peeked in. He was taking his suit off. You watched as he unbuckled, unzipped and unloosened everything. He took his shirt off and revealed his abs. ''Oh my...'' you said licking your lips. His body was nice... real nice. His abs were chiseled like a rock sculpture. You watched as his pants dropped to the ground. He pulled each leg out and was now down to just his boxer briefs. He turned his head around and you quickly pulled your head from the door way. ''Hahahaha.'' You didn't want him to notice you noticing him. You then snuck past his doorway and ran towards your guest suite. You ran inside and flopped on the bed. ''Hahahaha..... aaah oh my gosh.'' You gathered yourself and decided to pick out your outfit finally. You got out the bed and knelled by your suitcase. ''I'ma just throw this on.'' Your outfit of choice was a pretty, layered tank top and some shorts. You laid your clothes across the bed and then proceeded to take off your dress. Suddenly, you felt some arms wrap around your waist. You jumped out of fear. Diggy had his arms wrapped around your waist, tightly. He then placed his chin on your neck. You could feel each breathe in between each kiss he gave you on your neck. Your heart was now racing. It was so quiet in the room, you felt like he would hear your heart beat. ''Let me help you with that ma,'' he said pulling away from your neck. You pulled your curly hair to the front as he unzipped your dress. You let it fall to the ground. Now you were in nothing but a bra and panties. You exhaled. You turned around and looked at his face. He pulled you towards him by your waist. He licked his lips and said, ''You have such an incredible body.'' ''Thank you.'' He pulled your face towards his and kissed your lips softly. You looked at his face and then down, then back up again, ''Is this the perfect time Daniel?'' He looked in each of your eyes, ''No mama, not yet.'' You sighed and looked down. ''Why do you tempt me so much,'' you said looking back up at his face. He smiled then looked away, ''Haha, I like to tease you. That's all.'' You nodded. ''You actually think I would let our first time be in my parents home? Haha, that's a lil cheesy babe.'' ''Yeah, I didn't think about that.'' ''Mhm... It would be somewhere, somewhere special,'' he said looking at your lips. He pecked them 3 times. ''Put your clothes on so we can go okay?'' ''Kay.'' He backed up and started heading toward the door. ''I'll be downstairs on the couch okay.'' You nodded but he didn't see because he had already turned around. After he left, you slipped your clothes on and grabbed your sandals and purse. You went to the bathroom to freshen up a bit. ''Hey, this thing is healing,'' you said poking your head. Your washed your hands and hit the lights. You started heading towards the staircase. ''Help me Lord,'' you said looking at all the steps. ''I don't see how they do this,'' you said once you got to the bottom. 'Ole outta shape ass lol. In the distance, you saw a head popping out the couch. Diggy was sitting there waiting on you. ''I'm gna scare his ass.'' You crawled on the floor in the kitchen towards the couch. You had your ass facing up like some kind of animal. ''Is that how you like it?'' You looked up, ''haha, huh?'' You saw Diggy standing at the doorway of the kitchen. He laughed and sipped on his drink. ''But, I thought that was you.'' He laughed and walked towards the couch, pulling up one of Miley's dolls by the head. ''Oh....'' ''Hahahahaha, nice try.'' ''Whatever shoot,'' you said standing up. ''You got everything?'' ''Mhm.'' ''Alright, lets go,'' he said putting his cup down. He wrapped his arm around your head and the two of you headed outside.

                You and Diggy went around back and headed for the garage. ''Let's take the Rolls Royce,'' you said touching it. ''Girl please, let something happen to this thing...'' He hit the car keys and opened your door. ''Thanks babe.'' ''Of course beautiful.'' Once he got in, he started the engine. ''This car is just as nice though.'' ''Mhm,'' he said backing out. He buckled himself in as he turned the wheel and drove down the driveway. On the way to Manhattan, you watched him as he drove. He would bob his head to the music. ''You hot,'' he asked adjusting the air. ''No, I'm fine.'' ''Okay.'' Suddenly the music cut off and the car started ringing. You read the screen, ''Spin.'' He hit the answer key on the steering wheel, ''BOW BOW BOW, WHAT UP BOY!'' ''WHAT UP YOUNG GOD!'' You looked at Diggy and wondered if they always talked like this. Ugh, boys. ''HAHAHAHAHAAAAA, NOTHIN MY DUDE. I'M HEADED THAT WAY RIGHT NOW.'' ''OH OKAY, WE ALL HERE WAITIN ON YA. GOTTA LAY THIS TRACK DOWN.'' ''Mhm.....AYE, DID THAT GIRL EVER CALL YOU BACK?'' ''HAHAHA, YES. WELL, AS A MATTER OF FACT... WAIT WAIT WAIT, IS BAE WITH YOU?'' ''HAHAHA, YEAH.'' ''TAKE ME OFF SPEAKER BRUH.'' -___- You rolled your eyes and wondered who they were talking about. Whatever, not any of your busy.'' Diggy picked up his phone and placed it by his ear. Every now and then, he would say ''mhm'' or ''yeah.'' You looked out the window at all the tall buildings. ''Mhm, yeah yeah yeah. HAHAHAHAAHAAAAAA. Yeah yeah, tell me more of this when we come through alright.......yeah.... alright. Bye.'' He hung up and sat his phone back down. He looked at you, ''What you thinkin bout?'' You came out of your gaze, you were staring off, ''Oh... nothing. Nothing.'' He grabbed your hand and kissed it. ''Here we are,'' he said letting your hand go. ''Babe, reach inside my wallet and get the black n gold card.'' He took it out his pocket and handed it to you. You opened it and looked through it. ''This one?'' ''No no no babe, not that one.'' You sighed, ''This one?'' ''Yeah yeah,'' he took it out your hand and showed a guard at the gate. He nodded and raised the gate for the garage. Diggy drove around and looked for a spot. ''Right there,'' you said pointing. ''Thank you, I didn't even see that.'' He pulled in and shut the engine off. He looked at his watch, ''Just on time.'' You waited for him to open your door. ''You're such a gentleman.'' He smiled, ''Treat my lady right.'' You blushed and hugged him from behind. He laughed because you didn't let go but instead held on while you walked behind him. About half way inside, he said, ''Get on my back.'' You laughed as he carried you all the way inside. You stopped at a front desk, ''Hey whats up Felicia!'' ''Hey Diggy how are you?'' He put you down and gave her a hug. ''You getting so big and fine. Lookin like Joseph,'' she said, then she looked at you, ''Whose this beautiful young lady?'' He looked at you, ''This is my girlfriend [yn].'' You blushed, ''Thank you. Hi nice to meet you.'' ''Likewise...Cute couple... Anywho, Dig Jacob is in room 235 okay?'' ''Alright, thank you.'' ''Mhm.'' Diggy held your hand as you walked down the hall.

End of Chapter 47.