What the Future May Hold II

Chapter 76

What the Future May Hold II

                       You sat awkwardly next to Daniel and Spin, interrupting their conversation. What in the hell were they talking about? What were they talking about that was sooooo secretive that they immediately stopped talking when you came in the room? Slick son of a guns.... They both stared at you, then y'all all just kinda sat in silence. Someone anxiously awaited for the ice to be broken. You decided to speak, ''Do you guys need me to give y'all some time alone,'' you asked looking at them both. ''Yes babe,'' Daniel said with sincerity. You nodded and headed to the night stand to grab your cell phone. ''Okay,'' you said walking towards the door, ''I'll just make some phone calls downstairs.'' ''Alright,'' Daniel said. ''Better leave,'' Spin said right when you were at the door. ''Whatever!'' After you shut the door, you headed for the nearest elevator. ''Ugh, what are they talking about,'' you asked yourself on the lonely elevator ride down. *Ding* You stepped off the elevator and walked into the vacant and cold hotel lobby. After you sat on a cozy couch, you dialed your moms number. *Ring**Ring**Ring**Ring**Ring* ''Please leave your message for...'' You hung up before the voicemail option could even finish. You checked the time, it was 10:02 a.m. Maybe they were at church, or they just coulda slept in. You just decided to send her a text: ''Hey ma! I was just calling to let you know that I'm safe. I'll see you later! ♥ u!''  To be honest, you weren't too worried about your people and if they would trip about you not coming home. They seemed to understand it was prom night. ''Alright well, I guess I'll call Mo.'' You were so desperate to tell someone about your special night with Dan. *Ring**Ring**Ring* ''Hel--hello?'' ''Hey girl,'' you said blushing. '' 'Hey girl' what?'' You laughed. ''Omg, Monique,'' you said laughing even harder. You heard her peeing in the bathroom. It didn't honestly matter, y'all were so close to each other. ''Sorry girl, it's bright and early. But anyway, whats goin on?'' ''It happened.'' ''What happened?'' ''It.'' ''It?'' ''It..'' ''it?'' ''IT!!!!!!!'' ''Oh shit,'' she said before dropping the phone on the floor. ''Omg omg omg omg omg [yn]..... you did the...the naaasssteh?'' ''Yeah,'' you said laughing. ''GGGGGGIIIIIIIIIIIRL, nah uh!'' ''Ah huh!'' ''Omg, you gotta tell me what happened! But where are you?'' ''I'm at this really expensive hotel, downtown.'' ''Oh, okay. Where's Diggy?'' ''Who? Oh, Daniel? He's upstairs talkin to Spin.'' ''Dj SpinKing?'' ''Yeah.'' ''Oh my gosh, thats wasssup.... wait, why are you downstairs?'' ''They upstairs talking about something girl.'' ''Something, something like what?'' ''I don't know. Last night after me and Daniel, you know, he had a talk on the phone with someone. It looked serious.'' ''Did you listen to the conversation?'' ''No..'' ''Why the hell not?'' ''I didn't wanna..'' ''[Yn], now you don't know whats going on!'' ''Ugh, I know...'' There was a silence. ''Well, I mean they could be talking about anything though..'' ''Thats true Monique.'' ''Hmmmm... maybe something to do with his music career.... Or..'' ''Or what?'' ''Or that ex-girl of his.'' Hearing that sent chills down your spine. You had a flashback of when that bottle knocked you out in the club. ''Hello? [Yn]?'' ''Yeah yeah, I'm here...'' ''Well look, you gotta figure out what they talkin about girl...'' ''Yeah, but how?'' ''I don't know girl, thats for you to find out. I mean, you could just ask him.'' Ask, ask? What the hell was Monique thinking? ''I don't know if thats a good idea.'' ''Look, you curious enough, you mind as well.. or find out some other way.'' You sat back on the couch and thought. ''I don't know how, but i'll find out Monique.'' ''Good, and be sure to let me know.'' ''Haha, will do. Thanks though.'' ''Mhm... and we can talk about it later okay?'' ''Kay, bye girl.'' ''Bye.'' She was gone. ''I'm hungry as hell,'' you said rubbing your tummy. Suddenly, you saw two light skins heading into the lobby. Spin ran over to the couch and jumped on you. ''OOOOOOWWW,'' you yelled. He just laid on you. ''What is wrong with you,'' you said laughing. ''No, the question is,'' he said grabbing a pillow, ''is whats wrong with you.'' He hit you repeatedly in the face. He was so childish at times.  You laughed, then pushed him off of you onto the floor. ''Ooow girl,'' he said laying there. Daniel looked up from his phone, ''You hungry?'' ''Yes!'' ''Haha, okay, well lets go get some food.'' You stood up and looked at yourself, then at Daniel, ''Look at what I have on...'' ''You look fine, come on,'' he said grabbing your hand. Spin finally stood up and pulled some keys out his pocket. You made this stank face, ''He's driving?'' ''YES,'' he yelled. Daniel laughed. ''C'mon lets go.'' The three of you headed for the parking garage. 

                         After a 2 minute walk, you approached this nice car. It looked hella expensive. Daniel opened the back door for you, then let your hand go as you got in. Him and Spin sat in the front. ''Alright, lets go,'' he said starting the car up. ''Y'all wanna hear some of my new shit?'' Daniel looked at him and nodded. Suddenly, he put on some loud ass club mix song. They both looked back at you and laughed. ''HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA.'' You just sat there and rolled your eyes. You watched them dance together, they were so crazy. Now you understood why this why Daniels best friend. ''AAAAAAAAAYE AYE AYE AYE!'' After that song went off, they both started laughing. ''You alright back there,'' Spin yelled looking at you through the rearview mirror. You flicked him off. ''WHHHOOOOOOOOOA,'' they both said laughing. Suddenly, Spin put the air on, freeeeezing cold. ''OMG TURN IT DOWN,'' you said shivering. They both laughed at you. Meanies ;-/ Daniel finally turned it down, then him and Spin started talking. You decided to look out the mirror and then your mind went crazy. Your thoughts bounced from one to another, well until you thought about last night. You remembered Daniel on top of you. The way he looked at you. His kisses and his words. You were distracted now. You didn't notice but every now and then, Daniel would look at you. He saw you thinking. He sent your phone a text. You jumped, then saw that it was just your phone. Your screen read: ''Daniel♥: What are you thinking about beautiful?'' You smiled, then replied: ''Last night ;)'' You waited for him to read your message, which after he did, he looked at you and smiled. His smile wasn't the sweet smile he usually gave you, it was a seductive and freaky smile. You looked away and blushed. Spin finally pulled up to this restaurant. It looked expensive too. After he parked inside a near garage, you all got out and headed for the entrance. ''Hi, welcome,'' the greeter said smiling really big. ''Hey, how you doing. Table for 3 please,'' Spin said all professional. You laughed a lil to yourself. ''Okay, right this way.'' You followed her to this little booth. Daniel let you sit inside the booth, then next to you. Spin sat across from y'all. She passed out menus and took drink orders. ''I'm so freakin hungry B,'' Spin said looking through his phone. You felt Daniels hand on your lap. You tried to ignore it but you started laughing. Thankfully Spin didn't look up. His hand continued to go lower and lower. What was he doing? You finally looked at him. He laughed. Then he kissed your lips. You tried pulling away but he grabbed your face and you started making out. You seemed to forget that Spin was right there. Once you saw his facial expression from the corner of your eye, you busted out laughing. He was staring at the both of y'all with this stank face. ''Can't get enough of each other,'' he said laughing. 

End of chapter 76.