Why Do I Care?

Chapter 121

Why Do I Care?

                           You slowly shut the door and proceeded back to the bed. Gazing outside at the balcony, you saw Daniel still on the phone. "Why do I care abt him? UGH!" You smashed a pillow into your face. "Why do I care...Why!!" *Balcony door sliding and closing* "Care about what babe?" You quickly removed the pillow from your face. "Oh, ummm...Nothing babe. Something on Tv." He looked at the TV and nodded, "Oh. Okay," he sat down next to you, then pulled your hair back so he could get a real good look at your face, "Whats wrong Daniel?" "Haha, oh nothing. That was Spin. He was with some girlies." "Haha, what hotel is he at?" "Haha, this one. You mind if we go see him real quick?" "Oh, nah. Not at all," you said getting up and reaching for the bag of clothes. Darnell was still on your mind though. But why? Daniel shut the TV off and grabbed his wallet, cell and the room key. He sat on a chair near the door and watched you. Since it was uber quiet, you looked up fast, "I'm sorry Daniel." "Nah, take your time," he smiled then checked his phone. After you got dressed, you put your hair up in a ponytail and grabbed a sprite out the fridge. You approached Daniel, "I'm ready." He wrapped his arms around your legs, "Okay, hold on...one second." You stood over him and stared off, still thinking about Darnell. You felt his soft lips peck your thigh before his arms went up your leg as he stood up, causing you to jump, slightly from coming out of your thoughts. He reached for your hand and walked you to the door. You both stepped out and walked into Spin. He was standing at the end of the hall laughing his ass off. Daniel smiled as you both walked over to him. *Spin in the distance* "HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA! NOOOOOO!" He fell to the ground laughing. Darnell stepped out of his hotel door and laughed with him. You both finally caught up with the both of them. "Whats up fam,'' D said dapping Daniel. Spin was still on the floor laughing. Darnell reached out and hugged you. "Hey girl." "Hey D." "Hahaha, so whats going on here," Daniel asked putting his phone in his pocket. Spin got up from the floor, "I was teaching 'ole boy the ropes here about girlies. He was said about 10 different girls tried to hit." Daniel side-smiled, "Word?" "Mhm, I told him to take advantage of this shit...you know and get some of that good...." All three of them stopped engaging in their conversation and looked at you. AWKWARD!!!!!! LOL!!!!! You smiled and turned away, "Oh, my bad girl... forgot you was standing there." "Mhm," you said with your hand on your hip. "I'll get some candy from the vending machine." "Oh shit, you got me," Spin said batting his eye lashes. "You good," you said walking off. "Forget you [Yn]." As you walked, they continued talking. Ugh...Boys...Their laughs traveled down the hallways of the hotel. "I guess I'll get a kitkat.......Hmmmmm....B5," you pressed the buttons. Once you retrieved your candy, you looked up and saw Roxanne standing in Darnells arms. "Oh my gosh," you said shaking your head, "Perfect." You walked back towards the circle. "Looks whose back," Spin said punching your cheek softly, "Gimme some.'' "Nah uh," you snatched your sprite and kit kat from him. "Hahaha, omg. Hey [yn], how are you," Roxanne said hugging you. "Hey girl," you smiled. Her hug was so warm but you still felt cold inside from this. Spin looked at you, "Y'all know each other?" "Mhm. We been in school together since  elementary." Daniel nodded, "Wow.'' She smiled, "Mhm. Well. I'm a head inside. Watching Tv. I'll see y'all later." She stood in front Darnell and kissed his lips. Daniel and Spin were like... ooooooooooo lol. Darnell rubbed his hands through his big curls. "Damn, she's fine," Spin said shaking his head. You couldn't help but feel a lil jealous. You focussed on your candy.  "Are y'all offical D?" "Idk Digg, I'm taking it slow." He nodded, "I understand. No need to rush brotha," he said reaching for a slice of your kit kat. "Well, look we don't wanna keep you. We gone head back to my room and chill. Come through if you want." "Alright Spin," he said dapping him. "I'll see you later Digg." He looked at your puzzled face; he knew you felt some typa way. He faked a smile, "See you later [Yn]." "Bye D." Your eyes met for a second, it was a bit uneasy. He turned away and headed inside his room. You felt Spins arm wrap around your neck, "Let's go kiddos." The three of you walked down the hallway. 

End of Chapter 121.