Just Hold On, We're Going Home

Chapter 127

Just Hold On, We're Going Home

                              Everyone was downstairs having breakfast in the lobby. Y'all were so ghetto for putting the tables together. Haha. "Aye shawts, you gone eat that waffle," Spin asked tapping your shoulder lightly, "Nah uh, thats all you." "Thanks," you watched him stick his fork inside the center of it, taking it off your plate. "You full babe?" "Yes, I had way too much," you leaned back in the boot, rubbing your stomach. Daniel looked at you and laughed. "Hahaha, stop before I throw it up on you," you warned him. He was poking your inflated stomach. You had waffles with cinnamon and whip cream, strawberries and sausage. He had his shoulders propped on the table. His eyes were fixated on you. You made eye contact with him, "May I help you?" He sighed, "Later on, you can." He chuckled and twirled his straw around in his lemonade. You smirked at him then sat up, rubbing his leg, "We fuck way too much," you whispered in his ear. He whispered back, "And, whats wrong wit that..." "Daniel, I just dodged a pregnancy." "I know...But ..." Spin interrupted, "Ummmmm, no whispering at this table!" You rolled your eyes at him and sighed. "Is there is a problem [Yn]?" You ignored him. Monique was sitting across from Diggy. "Aye, y'alls flight is tonight." She looked up, "Awh bruh... I don't wanna leave!" "I'm sorry ma, I'll get you back out here soon. I just need time to unwind, had a crazy weekend. I wanna spend time with my lady. Plus, we flying out soon to see her parents," he said pointing at you. "Oh, cool," she said nodding, "I saw your parents at dinner one night. They miss you girl." You sighed, "I miss them too. They called today, well, this morning." "Oh for real?" "Yeah..." You felt yourself getting a lil emotional. Spin starting laughing. "You better stop Spin," you laughed, wiping your eyes. "This your first time being away from them like this?" "Yeah Ray Ray, I miss them so much." "Shit, we use to it," Prodigy said smiling. "Yeah, you gotta just get use to it." "I am, eventually." Darnell ran over to you, snapping his fingers, "Aye aye, that crazy bitch is back..." Everyone looked, standing up. She was at the entrance of the hotel, looking around. You started shaking your head, "FUCK THIS!!! I'M OUT!!!" Everyone got up real fast and ran to the elevators... Leaving all your food behind. (Lol......I can't, wait.. hold up y'all.... I'm really sitting here laughing lol... Okay okay, here were go...)  Everyone ran for dear life. "OH SHIT, SHE'S BEHIND US!!!" Princeton tripped tryna run. "NOOOOO PRINCE, GET UP! HURRY!!!" Roc reached for his hand lol...nearly dragging him to the elevator doors. "HURRY [YN] PRESS AN ELEVATOR." Finally, one door opened up and everyone crammed inside. "HURRY HURRY SHE'S COMING Y'ALL!" As the door began to close,  she appeared outta no where. "DIGGY, COME HERE!!! NOW!!!!" "Oh shit, hope this door close!!!" She ran over to the door, but luckily she was too far to reach it. "GIVE HER THE FINGER!!!" Everyone in the elevator flicked her off before the door closed. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" LOL... "CRAZY BITCH!" "Damn Diggy, WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!" Everyone laughed... "It's tight as hell in here." "I hope I don't faint from all this body heat." "Girl, you know you want this," Spin said pulling Samantha close to him. "Nah uh, who farted!" "HAHAHAHAHAAAAAA." This was the longest elevator ride, ever. You patiently waited as Daniel held you in his arms. *ding* "FINALLY SHIT!" The cool air felt so good as you stepped off the elevator. "Here's the plan, everyone get your things and meet right here. We'll all head to the lobby together. I'll have a driver there ready to take us back to my place, alright?" "Got it Diggy," Monique saluted to him. "Yeah, if we stick together, we can make it outta here without seeing her." "Alright." Everyone split and got whatever they had in their rooms. (10 mins later) "Is this everybody???" "Mhm." "Yeah." "Cool, lets go home." 

End of Chapter 127.