One Last Night Together

Chapter 85

One Last Night Together

                    “Don’t ever let me go,” you said looking up into his eyes. He looked down into your sad eyes. Daniel wished he could rid you of all the pain you’ve experienced. His mouth opened, as if he tried to speak; no words came out though. After he swallowed, he kissed you again. “Kiss me again,” you said softly. He leaned in a kept pecking your lips, over and over again. Each kiss gave you chills. He noticed you smiling, “What you smiling for, huh? *Kisses you* HUH!” You started giggling, “Give me more.” He made this freaky face and started to kiss you all over your face. “You want some more of this,” he asked moving down to your neck. You took deep breathes as he marked his territory with his tongue. ‘’Mmmm,” you moaned from him touching you. Daniel pulled his lips from your neck, “You feeling better I see.” You didn’t say anything, but just smiled. “I love your smile.” He started laughing, then said, “I’m going to get you to New York, I promise.” You sighed, “Good luck convincing my people.” “Don’t worry, they’ll give in. Eventually,” he said looking up and out your bedroom window in to the night sky. ‘’I hope so,” you said rubbing his arm, “I just don’t want to spend another day here. I hate it hear Danny.” He looked at you and saw the emotion in your face, “Daniel I been through so much these past few months. I literally CAN’T anymore with Donte. He’s done nothing but become a threat for the both of us. I’m so fed up with everything. I just want some stability. You know?” “I know baby,” he said kissing your forehead, “You just gotta be patient and be strong. And as for Donte, he’s not a muthafuckin threat to me. He’s nothing to me. Worthless. I damn sho ain’t worried about him. Just know that if we ever cross paths, there won’t be a happy ending.” The cuss words had you a bit taken back lol, (Mama Said LMAO). Daniel wasn’t playing though. He damned-near raped you, so you understood why he felt so upset. Daniel said, “I’m just as over him as you are [yn].” You nodded and rubbed his face. The two of you just stared at each other. Daniel let you go and laid back on the bed, “Come here.” You crawled across the bed and laid next to him. He cuddled you as the two of you spooned. It was something else that Daniel made things better but you had to face reality and soon. Graduation was Saturday, meaning there was at least another week of school. There was a lot more business to be settled before you could leave, well that’s IF YOU LEAVE. The thought of having to face this week made you a bit emotional. Daniel could sense your emotions. He knew you were still upset, “it’s okay, shhhhhhh...” he said holding you tighter. He kissed you softly on your ear, then said, “Just trust me. I got you okay?” After that, he didn’t say anymore. He spent the next 10 minutes holding and kissing you, comforting you the best he could. Slowly over time, you drifted off asleep as you became unconscious. ‘’Baby,” he said softly, “Baby.” He smiled because he knew you were asleep. Sleep was the best way to escape present moment. He tried getting out the bed as quickly and quietly as he could, not trying to wake you. He stood over you and smiled. Daniel loved watching your sleep. “Here you go,” he said pulling a blanket over you. He walked out you room with a smirk on his face, he was determined to get you outta here and to NYC where you belonged.

End of Chapter 85.