So Peaceful

Chapter 172

So Peaceful

                        It was so peaceful outside on the beach. You were only steps away from your resort room. Daniel was tripping tonight. Why? Some shit with his music career probably. You wished he could leave it all behind in NYC and enjoy the moment but your mom told you to chill out. At this point in the relationship, you were done trying to keep things perfect. It was time to let things be what they were. Whenever he got in his lil hissy fits, you gave him space. For the past few minutes, you've been sitting on the beach, running the sand in between your toes. The wind would blow your hair and the sound of the waves calmed you. You did a little meditation, simply breathing in and out. What a difference it made. You heard foot steps approaching but you didn't move at all. "May I join you?" The voice didn't sound like Daniels, so you looked up. It was a random guy. He looked about your age. You smiled, "Sure." He took a seat next to you, smiled, then asked, "Enjoying the peacefulness huh?" You opened your eyes again, this time getting a good look at his face. (His photo above) "Yeah." He smiled, "You're really pretty." You looked down, "Thank you." "Of course. So," he got comfy, "What brings you to the Bahamas?" You moved your hair, "Here with my boyfriend on vacation." He nodded. "How are you two liking it so far?" His Caribbean accent was so strong. "It's been good." "Just good?" You smiled. "Yeah, Its the first night so..." "Well yeah, you need more time here to get the full experience." "Right." He stroked his hair, "I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name... I'm Jahiem." "Haha, I'm [Yn]." "Pretty name." "Thank you. So what brings you to the beach?" "I take this walks every night," he stared out into the ocean, "Helps clear my mind of all the bullshit, ya know?" You nodded. Jahiem looked around, "Oh, is that your mate?" You turned and saw Daniel standing on the patio. You could hardly see his face. "Yes." "Oh okay. I don't want to keep you at all, just wanted to give you some company," he stuck his hand out, "It was nice meeting you [Yn]." You shook his hand, smiling, "You too Jahiem." He stood up and went on his way. You watched his frame disappeared down the beach. It was so refreshing talking to a complete stranger. Something about that made you smile. Moments later, you felt his presence near you. He sat behind you, then scooted in close. You leaned back against his chest. "I see you made a friend already?" You opened your eyes, looking up at him, "Haha. Yeah." He smiled, "I'd make friends too if my boyfriend was inside throwing a temper tantrum." You both laughed, then Daniel spoke, "I'm sorry mama." He leaned down and kissed your lips. When he tried to pull away, you just brought them back and continued to kiss him. "Its okay. I gotta be patient with you." He let his head fall back while he laughed. "I guess so huh [Yn]?" You yawned, "I'm getting more and more sleepy. This beach is so peaceful." He smiled, then stood up. You laughed as he carried you inside your room. He threw you on the bed, "You look beautiful by the way," he took his shirt off. "Thank you." You removed your sandals and got comfy. He laid next to you and bit his lip, "You still tryna give me that offer from earlier?" Rolling your eyes and shaking your head, you said , "Nope. That blowjob was a one time offer." He smirked, "I see," his hands went up and down your back, "I guess I missed my chance." You squinted your eyes, "Stop making those eyes at me." He would do that when he wanted something his way. "Sheesh, can't blame a nigga for trying. Haha." "Whatever Diggy." You stood up, "Too bad this oufit was wasted." You began undressing yourself, "Did you eat something?" "Yeah, I ate the curry while you were outside." "Good. Did you like it," you asked walking to the bathroom. "Yeah! It was alright." You did your night time routine. He came inside the restroom and sat on the counter, "Here you go," you handed him his toothebrush. "I already brushed mine, but thank you ma." You looked up, "What are you staring at," you managed to say with a mouth full of toothepaste. He looked down at his ring on his hand, "My wifey." You smiled before rinsing your mouth. You stood in between his legs, "Ready for bed?" "Mhm." He hopped off the counter and wrapped his arms around your waist. You felt his kisses on your back. Then he started sucking your neck, "Hahaha! GET OFF OF ME!" He laid on top of you, damn near squishing you. "PLEASE!!! AAAAAH, OUCH MY BOOBS!!!" He laughed in your ear as you plead for freedom. "DANIEL!!!" He sat up, finally. "You're so abusive," you hit him. "Says the one who hits my face!" "Thats called self defense..." You both got under the covers and made yourselves cozy, "Shit." "What?" "Go cut the lights off." "No, you." "No!!" "Fine," you got up and shut everything off but the TV. "I just wanted to see that ass," he licked his lips, "You're too much Dan." He laughed as he pulled the covers back for you. He held you in his arms while he spooned you. He kept kissing on you, comforting you. "Mmmm..." "Wha?" "I'm so sleepy." "Me too." His tired voice was so sexy. You were both dozing off. You woke up minutes later to Daniel watching Tv. "Hmm..." He looked at you, "Go back to sleep mama," he kissed you softly. Then, you were gone for good...

End of Chapter 172.

Only a few chaptes left to go :)