Whose Daniel?

Chapter 37 

Whose Daniel?

                You sat on the couch in Diggys room and stared intensely at his phone. All damn day he's been constantly on it. He left somewhere and now was your only opportunity to see who this Jessica was. You reached for his phone but then stopped yourself. ''Is this worth it?'' Diggy just became your boyfriend, did you really wanna start issues this early along in the relationship? Diggy asked you to be his girlfriend barely knowing you, it was an incredible honor to date him and likewise. He could have anyone, literally, but he chose you. That obviously said something. I mean only God knows how many trust issues he must have with other females or people in general. Being rich you never know whose there for you or there for the money. Instead of being nosey, you left it there, untouched. You thanked yourself for that decision because he walked right back in. He smiled as he sat next to you. He looked a bit worried and stared off while rubbing his forehead. He sighed. ''Whats wrong Dan?'' He opened his eyes and looked at you, ''Its not important. I don't want you to get involved.'' Oh, so there was something wrong? You grabbed his hand, ''Look, you know you can tell me anything right? I'm here for you, 110%.'' He sighed again before picking up his phone and reading the message. ''Oh my God,'' he said a bit frustrated. He looked at you and saw the concern in your eyes. Diggy put his phone down and started talking, ''I been irritated all day about something,'' you sat up a bit and hoped that you weren't the reason why, ''Jessica, Jessica Jarrell, you know her,'' he asked, you shook your head saying yes, ''Yeah yeah, she and I are like best friends...But ummm, pretty much she's been texting me all day about how her dude is treating her real bad and all. I'm just tryna be here for her you know... I mean I even saw him at the club one night with another girl but she won't believe me.'' You exhaled with relief because you were glad it didn't involve you and also because it wasn't some hoe of the moment textin him. ''Funny situation, haha, you know one of my best friends is dating my ex and she didn't believe me when I told her that I saw him kissing another girl,'' he looked at you and said, ''Wow, how crazy.'' ''Mhm. You know sometimes we gotta just let people do what they want. Its like we  know whats best for them and all but they gotta figure it out sometimes on their own you know?'' He nodded a yes. ''Yeah, you're right [yn].'' The two of you just sat there in silence for a bit. You thought about how money didn't really make things better, problems were omnipresent. ''Thanks babe, I needed that a lot.'' You smiled when he said that. Then he put his hand on your leg and rubbed it. You thought to yourself, ''He needs to stop that right now, shooot... oooo ooo thats my spot.''  He looked at you and licked his lips, ''Let's go outside by the pool.'' ''Okay.'' You stood up and he lead you outside. 

               The walk to the pool took forever, I mean this dudes house was crazy huge. You walked outside and headed toward the patio set near the pool. He noticed you breathing hard and asked, ''hahaha you okay ma?'' ''Yeah, just a little tired,'' you said slouching over. ''Come sit here, lets have a talk [yn].'' The both of you laid side by side on the lawn chairs. The whole set up was perfect. It was dark but the sky was stary and had it all lit up. The pools water made a peaceful sound with its gentle waves. The lights from the backyard were reflecting in the pools water. This was a perfect moment. After laying there for a few moments, you looked at Diggy and asked, ''What did you wanna talk about?'' He turned his head and let your eyes meet, ''I just wanna get to know my girlfriend a little better.'' You blushed looking away and then back at him. ''Well, what do you wanna know about me.'' ''I know back at the hotel when we had dinner, I said I wanted to figure you out but I haven't been successful at that so far. I feel like theres so much more to you. You always keep me guessing.'' There was a pause. ''Well Dan, lets see... I love to eat, dance and laugh. Music is my other half, I love yours actually. U.A. was a great album. And don't get me started on your 3 mixtapes. You are a true lyricist.'' ''That means so much.'' ''No big deal... ummmm, I plan on going to college, my dream was to actually move to New York and pursue fashion and design. Its my passion,'' at this point he was definitely interested because Dig was all abt fashion, ''yeah and I used to be crazy obsessed with you.'' ''Hahahaha, really?'' ''Yes, I'd have dreams about you doing stuff.'' ''Like what?'' ''Ummmm... you know, hanging out,'' you lied. You knew damn well you had wet dreams about him but you couldn't help it. He was soooo damn fine. ''Oh.. okay....Well ummmm, you said you're interested in fashion and design huh?'' ''Yeah.'' He nodded his head and rubbed his chin. ''Remind me to show you my closet before you leave.'' ''Okay, haha.'' ''Yeah yeah, so I guess its my turn to give my life story huh?'' ''Yes, it is...'' ''Well lets see....you already know my full name. Mostly everyone calls me Diggy or Dig, but only my close friends and fam call me Daniel or Dan. I'm orginally from Queens, NY. I love fashion and design as well. I ummmmm,'' you interrupted, ''c'mon Dig, I already know these things. Give me more.'' He chuckled and then said, ''well, I have two best friends, Spin & Roger. I only have 1 ex and things didn't end too well between us. I do have a lot of issues with trusting people because I've been hurt a lot,'' you sat up a bit from the seriousness, ''Growing up I didn't have too many friends because you never know whose here for the right reason.'' ''Mhm.'' ''So I come off as distant at times. But you know I trust you,'' he said looking at you. You felt even better about not checking his phone, ''I wanted to take a chance and I'm so glad I did.'' ''You won't regret it Daniel,'' you said looking at him. He smiled and watched you stand up. You laid on top of him. He wrapped his arms around your back and held you. ''I'm so glad you chose me.'' ''Me too babe,'' he said pecking your lips. You kissed him back and were soon making out. He slowly stroked your back up and down. You felt so safe in his arms.... 

End of Chapter 37.