Ups and Downs

Chapter 106

Dawn's Party

                      "Oh shit, that was so good," Daniel held you in his lap in the front seat of his car. You rested your face in his chest, he always smelled so good. "I want some more Daniel." There was a pause, so you looked up at his face, "Hahahaha, what did I say wrong?" "Girl, na uh. We gotta go." "Daniel," you pouted your lips, "Please babe." He sighed, "[Yn], we been going at it for the past 30 mins now, we need to get a move on..." Frustrated and disappointed, you got up from his lap and sat in the passenger seat. He stared at you until you looked at him, "Really, you mad [yn]?" You folded your arms and rolled your eyes. "Hahaha," he reached for the car keys, "Over some dick. I got you later though," he winked and started the car. You and Daniel had sex in the parking lot of Vibe Studios. Yeah, you were somethin else with these quickies. I don't blame you though lol!!! "Are you hungry my love?" "No Diggy." He had to stop and really look at you, you never called him Diggy unless you were mad. He just chuckled it off. Since he knew you were having a bit of a hard time adjusting to New York, he dismissed a lot of your bullshit..well..for now. ;-) You smacked your lips and leaned your head against the glass. "Chill with that shit [yn], I can't take your mood swings." "Shut the fuck up..." He stopped driving and pulled over, "Excuse me? Look I'm not gone take this disrespect in my got damn car! CHILL THE FUCK OUT [YN]!" "Whatever." He nodded and pulled the car off. Whats going on with you lol??? 

                          About 15 minutes after a long and awkward drive through New York City, you guys finally pulled up to this building. It looked like a restaurant. Spin texed Diggy and told him they were at this place getting a late lunch. It was about 5:00 in the afternoon. Diggy had music blasting in the car. He shut it off and got out the car. You were use to him getting your door, so it alarmed you a bit that he went straight inside without looking back. You sat there for a moment, trying to figure out why'd you randomly explode on him; it was like these emotions were uncontrollable. Hmmmm....;-) You sighed and got out yourself. "I hate when we fight," you said walking up to the building. "Thank you," someone opened the door for you. Diggy was in the distance, walking down a hall. "I'm with him," you pointed. "Okay, go right ahead," the greeter politely let you step through. "Damn, he's walking fast." You quickly ran to catch up to him. "Daniel, babe I'm sorry. I don't know why I get those random mood swings." Nearly out of breathe, you paced beside him. He didn't even acknowledge you. That ninja was pissed. You both walked in silence to a big room. After Diggy opened the door, his mood was like night and day. He was live d.a.b lol. "WHAT UP Y'ALL!" Monique was right by the door, she turned her head, "HEEEY DIGGY?" "What's up ma," he grabbed her face and pecked her cheek. You made this face, then mumbled under your breathe, "The fuck....." He went around and acknowlegded everyone in the room. It was everyone plus the OMG Girlz. Seeing him hug and kiss the other girls bothered you so much. That was definitely on purpose. Someone finally noticed you. "Hey [yn], whats going on?" Monique stood up and hugged you. Ray Ray yelled from across the room, "You feelin better?" "Yeah," you lied, "I'm good." You waved at everyone until your eyes met Darnells. He was smiling at you, then he winked when you locked your focus on him. Diggy so happened to notice. It didn't help much. Wow, this was crazy. "Girl, sit down!!! Eat something," Chelsea tugged your arm, forcing you to sit. You obeyed, miserably sitting there. It was hard to feel your best when you knew Diggy was mad at you. Oh well, gotta carry on. He'll get over it, just like everyone stupid arguement. "What the doctor said [yn]?" Princeton wrapped his arms around you showing concern, "Oh, they said that I'm healthy. Just said to watch my diet. Could be eating too much take out." "Mmmmmmhm," he said waving and pointing at the food in front of Chelsea and Monique; it was a plate of chicken wings, french fries, pizza and other greasy shit. Jacob came around the table and placed a salad in front of you, "For you my darling." You blushed, "Thank you Jacob." "Thank you babe," Monique said licking her lips at him. What in the world did they have going on lol??? He licked his lips back, then walked away with these seductive eyes. You, Princeton and Chelsea all looked at each other. "Hahahahaaa!" You needed that laugh, honestly. "Aye Dig, what time is rehearsal tonight," Trevor yelled across the room. He stood up from the circle formed between him, Spin, Jacob and Roc, "Round 6:30...." he smacked on a chicken wing, "I gotta go meet up with Roger." "Wait wait, now hold up! What are gone do while y'all at rehearsal," Monique stood up, snapping her fingers. Everyone started laughing. Spin stood up did a freaky air hump, "I can keep you busy baby." The whole room went nuts lol! "WAIT WAIT WAIT, NAH HOLD UP," Jacob stood up and let himself be known, "THATS ALL ME POTTNAH," he said patting his chest. Everyone was in tears, I mean what was really going on lol... Monique know she felt good having dudes fighting over her. "Hahaha, y'all are a mess," you got up and stretched. "WHERE YOU GOING SHAWTY?" "None yo business Spin." You had to go to the restroom. Diggy watched, wondering if you were walking out on him again. You told everyone you'd be back and left the room, rushing to the nearest bathroom. After intensely searching, you ended up at the door. Right as you walked in, this girl came out. She gave you this weird stare right as you walked in. You rolled your eyes and paid her no mind. She looked kinda familiar though. Who cares though? After you did your business, you came out the stall to wash your hands, only to find two girls outside near the sinks. They stood there as if they were waiting on you. You ignored them, just started washing your hands. Playing it cool. Right after you dried your hands, you headed for the door but one got in your face, the other beside her. What in the hell did they want??? 

End of Chapter 106.