"BITCH MOVE!"

Chapter 107

"BITCH MOVE!"

                               You had to step back, bitch was not too but three close to your face. "Ummm, can I help you?" They stood there in silence for a moment until one spoke, "You with Diggy?" You folded your arms, "I don't understand why my business concerns you hunny?" You sighed and tried to walk past them but they blocked you in. "What are you doing?" They both looked you up and down, "Answer the question and we'll be on our way." "Who are you guys anyway?" They didn't answer, so you stepped back and thought. "Hahaha, y'all must be Tatianna's friends huh?" You pointed them up and down with your index finger, "She got y'all in here checking! HAHA!" "Ummm... we are just..." "BITCH YOU CHECKIN!" Your yell took them by surprise since at first few you were patient with them. "You ain't nothing but a basic bitch," one girl said smirking. "Haha, I'm a basic bitch with Diggy. Look, I've had enough of this interrogation. I got a meal to return to." "So you are with him, huh?" You turned and stopped right in front of her face, "Did I stutter?" She rolled her eyes. The other girl tried to get back in your face. Suddenly the door opens and in come Monique. Your main, your ace, your pottnah. She noticed the position you were in. Two thots blocking you from the door. "Hey [yn]. Everything alright? Dig sent me to check on you?" One girl looked at Monique, pointing her up and down, "Who is this?" "BITCH, WHO IS YOU?" You couldn't help but laugh, "Asking her who the fuck I am. If y'all don't get the hell on and shit. C'mon [yn], we gotta go. We leaving the table and heading back home." One girl nodded, making sure she got the info she could to return to Tatianna. They both tried to block you in, then Monique took your hand. "BITCH MOVE!" A bit alarmed, they both obeyed and moved. "Stupid ass thots, I can't deal." Once you got outside the restroom, you found Diggy up against the wall, with one foot against it. When he saw y'all, you and Monique rushed to him and vice versa. He stood before you, looking you up and down, "You good? What's wrong?" Monique tried to explain, "Diggy... Look she..." He looked up from Mo and spotted those two THOTS leaving the restroom. He held his mouth open and squinted his eyes. You and Mo watched them walk down the hall. They made kissy faces and moved their tongue at Diggy as they walked down the hall. "Nasty," he said disgusted. He rolled his eyes. He grabbed your face with his hands, "You alright mama?" You nodded; he pecked your lips over and over again. Monique stood there and smiled, she could tell that his very presence was comforting. Diggy looked up and saw someone very familiar in the distance. It was her, Tatianna. She stood in the middle of her two minions right beside her. "These bitches right here," Mo said under her breathe. Diggy chuckled. Tatianna stood there, staring hard at him. She didn't look too happy seeing you in his arms. Diggy had about enough of this shit, "Come on ladies, lets go." He grabbed your hand, then wrapped his arm around Monique and walked you both down the hall.

                            The ride back to the house would be just you and Daniel. Everybody else went into the stretch limo. He reached and cuffed your hand, causing you to look at him. Your eyes met and he just stared at you. "I'm sorry babe," he sighed, "I know it's been a lot on you. I promi..." "No, no.... I'm sorry Daniel. Between your career and me with my mood swings, I understand. I just....," you felt yourself starting to choke up a bit, "I just...I don't know Daniel.. I can't stop crying." He shook his head and laid back on his seat, "You're pregnant [yn]," he said looking up at the ceiling of his car. You looked at him, wiping your face, "You think so Dan... I..." He looked you in your eyes, "Babe, you're always crying. One minute you're crying and the next your..." He stopped and rubbed your face with his hand. "Just relax, okay [yn]. It'll all be alright." "Daniel, I'm sca-scared. I don't wanna be pregnant." "We were ready enough to have sex, so we are ready enough to support this child." You nodded a no, "Daniel, I can't do this." He squinted his eyes, "Do what?" "Have a baby right now, I don't know how to.." "[Yn], you gotta calm down... Take things a day at a time. I mean, we'll figure it out okay... We can.." At this point, you were ballin out crying. He sighed, reaching for some napkins, "Here... Wipe your face... Shit I don't even know why I said that. You may not even be pregnant." He kept breathing in and out, "Mama.. No matter what I'm here okay. Don't forget that. You know I love you [yn]. We been through too much." You managed to cough out, "I love you too. Just keep those stupid thots away from me." He smiled, then busted out laughing. "I don't even know what they shit was about," he said shoving the keys into the ignition, "But I can guarantee you that there won't be any of that tomorrow." "Better not, putting me and our child in danger," you said joking around. You both started laughing. Soon you were off to the house. After riding in silence for a few minutes, you finally spoke. "You thought about any baby names?" He glanced at you for a moment, "Hmmm.... What about Leah?" "Thats cute Dan," you rubbed your fingers through his curls, "Maybe Jordyn or Brooke. Brooklyn?" You both laughed, then Dan said, "Tabitha, Alberta, Ursila.." You had to look at him, "Boy, shut up... thats ugly... We need something cute. What about Jaliyah, Felicia..." "Babe, what if it's a boy though?" "Oh, Easy... We just name him Daniel." He nodded, "Haha, I guess. I don't know. I wanted to start something new I guess." "Okay so if it's a girl, we do Danielle or Daniella. Boy, Daniel." He sighed, "Basic ass names." "Fine. Laquisha then." You both started laughing. "Maybe we should wait until we get the results to see if this is even necessary." Yeah, y'all were both moving way too fast. But that was cute. The best thing was to honestly wait.

End of Chapter 107.