My Mama Said...

Chapter 159

My Mama Said

                           "My baby... I can relate so much to what you're going through." You looked up into her concerned eyes, "Really mama?" She nodded, "Mhm. I remember all the things I faced at this age... The transition into adulthood is so much harder than we think." You nodded, wiping your eyes with your finger, "It's so much at times ma, like... Daniel's lifestyle is so emotionally demanding at times. But he's done nothing less than be here for me." She smiled and nodded, "Hmm... Mhm. I told your dad he was a keeper... But just be patient with him. He needs you. If you think you have it hard, imagine him. You being here probably keeps him sane." "You think?" "I know.." She raised your face so she could look into your eyes, "Trust me. He needs you." "But ma...." "But ma, NOTHING! I can't baby you anymore... Since you wanna be grown, having all this sex and living on your own, I gotta treat you like the adult you are now." You looked away because you could barely look into her eyes. "YOU'RE NOT A LITTLE GIRL ANYMORE. YOU'RE A WOMAN AND THATS HOW I AM GNA TREAT YOU, YOU UNDERSTAND?" "Yes-yes ma'am." "Yeah. Wipe those tears." You weren't use to her being this way, it felt cold but you knew it was for the best. She was teaching you how to be strong. "Look [Yn], I know I'm being hard on you but you gotta toughen up baby girl. All this hurt and emotional stress, get use to it. Deal with it but learn from it, okay?" You nodded. "And as for that Tatianna girl, tell her mama said knock you out!" You both laughed, then jumped when you heard someone else laugh. "Hey Monique!" She smiled, then kept laughing, "Am I interrupting something?" She joined you all the couch, "Not at all baby. Come join us." "What y'all out here talking about," she asked resting her head on your shoulder, "The importance of being strong and being a lady." "Oh yeah." "She's doing just fine though," you mom kissed your forehead. "Just gotta learn how to balance it all [Yn]." You smiled, "Yes ma'am." The three of you talked for another 20 minutes about life. You didn't realize how much you missed and needed your mom until now. Glad she was here for you.

                       After spending personal time with your mom and Monique, you realized how much you were thankful for Daniel and your relationship with him. You missed and wanted thim sooooo badly. "I'll meet you back in the room." "Alright girl." You and Monique went your separate ways. Heading towards Russy's room, you crept slowly. Russy was snoring his ass off. You had to cover your mouth from laughing. After peering over the bed, you saw Daniel. He was alseep on the couch in Russy's room. Slowly, you walked over to him. He looked peaceful as he slept. You took your hand and stroked his head. You softly ran your fingers through his curls. Taking a seat next to him, you just stared at him. You looked him up and down, then leaned in and kissed his lips softly. You rubbed his chin, then held his hand. "I can't wait to see you in the morning. I love you Daniel." You kissed him once more before getting up. "I love you too baby." You stopped yourself from getting up, then smiled once you saw his eyes open. You blushed so hard. "Where you off to, stay a bit." His tired voice sounded so sexy. He pulled his blanket back, revealing his bare body. You laid on top of him. His strong arms caressed you. "Hahahaha." "Whats funny baby?" "Russy's snoring." "Shit, I know. Idk how I fell asleep through that shit." You looked up into his eyes, kissing his lips. You made out for a while. Of course from just him touching you alone, you felt yourself getting horny. You had to stop to catch your breathe but he didn't. Daniel kept kissing your neck. Involuntarily, you moaned lol. "Haha.. already," he said smirking. He flipped over so you could be on bottom. His neck kisses made you so wet, you couldn't take it. "Aaaah," you pleaded as you held his back. You both stopped when you heard Russy's snoring stop. He simply turned over to the other side of the bed and went back to snoring. Daniel stopped kissing your neck and looked into your eyes, "You enjoyed your surprise today baby?" "Yes, I did," you said smiling. His brown eyes glowed. "I really appreciate what you did Daniel." "Of Course," he said continuing to kiss your neck. You wanted him so badly... 

End of Chapter 159.