Dinner with Daniel♥

Chapter 133

Dinner with Daniel♥ 

                        You and Daniel came out the restroom with Towels wrapped around your wet bodies. While washing yourselves off, you had a little fun in the shower, if you know what I mean ;).... "That was fun," you said standing in front of him. He looked into your eyes, holding your face with his hand, "Mhm...," he pecked your lips softly. "Kiss me again." He smiled and did so. You blushed, then walked away to get ready. Suddenly, you felt cold air against your skin. "DANIEL!" The towel once wrapped around your body was hanging from his hand, "Oh my gosh, really?" You stood there, trying to cover your body with your hands... He sighed, then side smiled, "I don't know why you feel the need to cover yourself up, I know you inside and out mama," he said placing your towel on the bed. You looked around and laughed, "Yeah, you're absolutely right," you said letting your hands fall naturally. You turned around to show off your perfect butt, then bit your lip. "I'm tryna be sexy, is it working Daniel?" He looked down, then let his towel fall on the floor, "Does this answer your question," he asked revealing his boner. You busted out laughing at him. After laughing for 3 minutes straight, his wood went soft. You rolled on the bed laughing, "Get off of me, we gotta get ready Daniel." "Maybe we should dine in," he said looking at you. You laid back on your back, "You are such a freak." "It's your fault," he said kissing your stomach. You felt his kisses going lower, "Daniel, please...don't tease me right now...." His eyes looked up at you, "Fine fine...." His eyes pierced you. "Don't give me that look boy..." He walked towards the dresser and retrieved some boxers and a tank top, "Its whatever," then he turned to you, "I just love to satisfy you [Yn]," he said walking towards the closet. "And I love being satisfied," you said getting up and following him. You watched him unhang his suite. It was all black, sexy. "I love it..." "You do?" "Mhm..." "That'll go perfect with my black and gold dress," you said smiling at him. He smiled back, "Perfect, now go put it on for me," he said unfastening his shirt. "Alright." 

                        "Is this it," you said looking out the window of Daniel's car. "Mhm," he mumbled texting on his phone. He placed his phone in his pocket and awaited in the valet parking line. The restaurant of choice looked so expensive. "Gra-Gramercy?" "Mhm, Gramercy Tavern. One of my favs," he said grabbing hold of your hand. "I'm excited to see what the food is like," you smiled glaring out the window. "You'll love it. If not, I'll take you somewhere else then." *In your thoughts* "Well damn, rich muthafu...." Daniel pulling the car up closer made you snap outta your thoughts. "I'm so hungry," you said listening to your stomach growl. "I know, almost baby," he said kissing your hand. You smiled, "You look beautiful [Yn]," he said 'mirin you. "Thank you. You look handsome too," you said rubbing his chin. He leaned in for a kiss but the kiss was interrupted by something. You both looked back and dropped your jaws....

End of Chapter 133.