What the Future May Hold

Chapter 75

What the Future May Hold

                      You stood inside a hotel room staring out at the balcony, watching Daniel pace back and forth while he spoke into the phone. Creeping up slowly to the windows, you questioned whether you wanted to listen in on his conversation because it looked pretty intense. As you got closer to the window, you decided to back out and just mind your business. Besides, you didn't want to invade but rather respect his privacy. After walking back to the bed and laying on it, you then heard the balcony door slide open. Daniel walked back in. After he shut the door, he made his way back to the bed. He didn't look mad, but he did look like something was bothering him. He laid across the bed, just a lil space between the both of you. He stared off for a minute. ''Is everything okay Da...'' ''Yeah,'' he said cutting you off. You made this, 'Well then bitch' face and laid back on your back again. You hated how he didn't always tell you stuff. Did he trust you enough.... You hoped so. You sighed really loud. ''What's your problem,'' he asked lookin at you. Your eyes met, ''YOU. You never tell me whats bothering you, its like you wanna keep it all bottled up.'' He looked away and rubbed his head, ''It's not that...I just don't wanna bother you with my issues.'' ''If I didn't care Daniel I wouldn't have asked you.'' He didn't say anything for a second, then he said, ''I'm not use to talkin things out [yn]. I'm use to being to myself.'' You didn't really think about that, but you were his girlfriend, didn't that have some kind of relevance to his ass???? ''Well, okay then,'' you said getting up from the bed. He watched you walk over to the window. You just stood there and stared into the night. Daniel was staring at you. ''It's nothing okay, just business ventures and what not.'' ''Okay,'' you said without lookin at him. ''Can you please come lay with me,'' he asked. You looked at him and nodded yes. He motioned for you to lay on his stomach, then he held you in his arms. ''I'm okay, I promise babe,'' he said kissing your forehead. You didn't say anything. Neither of you. It was silent. You laid in your boyfriends arms, thinking, simply. This was one day you'd never forget. You experienced getting ready for a formal event, going to prom which by itself was a story, and losing your virginity all in one day. WOW. Your eyes started to get a bit heavy. You moved your curly hair outta your face to look up at Daniel face. He was knocked out. You smiled, then you pecked his lips really softly. Then you rested your head back on his chest. You got really comfortable as your head would move up and then down from his breathing. He smelled so good. This was absolutely perfect. You didn't want this moment to end, but it was becoming really hard to fight the sleep away. Once your eyes got too heavy, you finally drifted away in his arms. 

                      ''HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, HAHAHAAA DUDE CHILL!'' ''HAHAHA, LOOK, LOOK AT THIS PICTURE.'' You were still asleep but it seemed like someone else was awake. ''HAHAHAHAHHAAHHA, DIGGY THEN SHE FELL OFF STAGE AND EVERYONE SAW HER PANTIES!!!!'' ''OMG ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!!'' ''YEEESS HAHAHAAAAA.'' ''WOW, ONLY AT CLUB SPECTRUM HUH....oh oh...shhhhhh, you'll wake her.'' ''MAN WHO CARES, IT'S TIME TO GET UP ANYWAY.'' ''DUDE CHILL HAHAHA!'' You were laying on the bed, still unconscious. With all the loud laughing, you really couldn't sleep. You moved around a bit on the bed, before sitting up. Once you sat up, you looked around and saw two people sitting on the couch. After you wiped your eyes, you saw Daniel and... ''AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYE, LOOK WHOSE UP?'' You sighed once you saw his face, then laid back down all dramatically. Daniel and Spin both stood up. "How you been big head,'' Spin asked walking over to you. You just woke up, so you were still kinda in the ''blah'' mood. They both laughed. ''Good morning beautiful,'' Daniel said looking at you. You managed to crack a smile. He leaned across the bed, then grabbed your face to peck your lips. ''EWWWWW DUDE, SHE AIN'T BRUSH HER TEETH YET,'' Spin said making this weird face. Daniel laughed, then pecked your lips again before pulling away. ''I'm never one to be ashamed to show my lady affection.'' ''Right,'' Spin made an ugly face. You just sat there and stared at them, then it just hit you that Spin was in your hotel room. ''What are you doing here,'' you asked looking at Spin. ''Well damn, EEEXCUUUUSE me, but I was in town and wanted to see my boy, is that too much to ask for,'' he said snappin his finger. You laughed. Daniel smiled at you. ''You look so beautiful in the morning,'' he said looking at you. You just sat there and blushed. Even with your hair all over your head, your tired eyes and all, he always thought you were beautiful. ''AWWWWH, y'all are soo cute,'' Spin said sarcastically. He stared at y'all for a moment, then scratched his chin, ''Did y'all FUCK?'' You both looked at each other, then laughed. Spin started ballin, he went crazy, hoppin up and down and what not. ''OOOOOOO, it's official now,'' he said hitting Daniel. You laughed, then got up. ''Your stuff is right there [yn],'' Daniel said pointing to a bag. ''Thank you,'' you said grabbing it and heading for the bathroom. You overheard Spin say, ''You gotta tell me abt that later Dig.'' After you got done handling your business in the bathroom, you stepped out and sat on the couch with Daniel and Spin. They were talking kinda low. They both looked at you when you sat down, then back at each other. They stopped talking when you sat there. It was kinda obvious that you weren't suppose to hear the conversation. What in the hell was going on? Should've listened to the conversation.... ;)

End of Chapter 75.