You Thought...

Chapter 182

You Thought...

                       "I'm so excited Daniel." "Me too baby." The two of you were about 15 minutes out of the shower and scanning the closet for tonights attire. Daniel had a surprise at the Trump Hotel that he announced a little while ago at the end of his studio session with Jacob and Trevor. It would be your first time, so you were really excited about this! The list would be you, Daniel, Spin, Samantha, Trevor, Chelsea, Jacob, Monique, Roger and his friend Alexis. You approached him from behind as he stood in the mirror adjusting his shirt. He looked so fuckin sexy with the first few buttons undone to show off a lil chest lol... He had on that with some fitted pants and KrisVanAssche shoes. "Which dress should I wear?" He turned around and examined them both, "Hmmmm," he rubbed his chin, "Go with this one. I like the designs on the side." Daniel picked out a dark blue Louis Vutton dress with some of the sides cut out. It was sexy on you. "Okay," you hung the other dress up, then slipped on the other. Silently, he watched from the other side of the closet and admired your body. "Can you come zip me please?" After he placed his drink down, he walked over to you. "Turn this way," he straightened the back out, then zipped you up. "There you go," he kissed your neck. Just from this, you got turned on lol. You could smell his colonge. You turned to him, "Thank you." "Mhm." He grabbed you by your waist and brought you closer, "You look beautiful." "Thank you," you blushed a little. He didn't say anything, he just gazed into your eyes. "What Daniel..." He smirked, "I can't just stare at you without being questioned?" "Oh, here you go," you stood back and started twerkin for him. "Hahahahaha, why you gotta do that?" "This," you rotated the booty as you walked outta the closet. "Stop [Yn]... we just got out the shower..." You giggled as you saw him running at you. "AAAAHHH, GET OFF GET OFF!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!" He tackled you onto the bed and had you pinned down. "Told you to stop," he licked you all over. It was gross but funny. You preferred times like these over arguments so it was all good."Babe please, please stop!!!" Suddenly, the door busted open. Monique popped her head in at the front of the room, "THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE!!!" Daniel sat up quickly, then covered your mouth, "Everything is fine," he lied. He could hardly be serious since he was fighting to keep you quiet, "Oh, is that my girl was being attacked..." "Nah, she's just resting... Haha, ummmm. I let everyone know to meet here since we're taking a limo. So just let everyone in as they come." "Got it Diggy." "Thanks ma." "Sure," she pulled her head back and shut the door. As soon he uncovered your mouth, you screamed as loud of as you could. "STOP STOP, STOP OR I'LL BITE YOU!!" "Hahaha, you're so abusive to me." He smirked, "But you like it don't you?" You had to look away. "Tell me you like it and I'll get off of you..." "Nah uh... " "Say it, say you like it when I take control..." "Mmmmm.." He started kissing your neck... "Daniel..." "Say it," he whispered in your ear. "No..." He made his way to your lips, kissing you slowly. You looked into his eyes, "I like it..." "What do you like?" "When you take control." He bite his bottom lip, getting a deep satisfaction out of this lol, "I know you do. Told you bout frontin..." "Whatever..." You both laughed, "Just wait 'til we get back to this bedroom." He laid next to you. "You thought I forgot huh?" He squinted his eyes, "What you mean [Yn]?" "You thought you were gonna wear this to dinner huh?" Quickly, he sat up and looked you at being dead serious, "You seriously not about to make me wear something crazy to dinner tonight are you?" He watched you walk into the closet and retrieve one of your maxi skirts. Daniel way buff, way bigger than you so you needed something that could stretch. "Put his on, just change from your pants into that." His jaw was on the floor, "[Yn]... Babe please... I'll do anything you want just not this," he folded his arms, "C'mon seriously....." You handed him a black maxi skirt. You stood in his face, "Tell me you like it when I take control..." HAHAAAA, he got a kick outta you mockin him, "Say it Daniel Dwayne..." "I like it when..." "LOOK AT ME AND SAY IT!" "I LIKE IT WHEN YOU TAKE CONTROL!" "Good boy," you pecked his lips before laying on the bed to put your heels on, "Go ahead Daniel... we gotta leave soon." "Fuck..." He took his pants off and slipped the maxi skirt on. Oh my gosh (Did you go too far lol... or naaaaah?) "Hahahahhahahahhaahah, yaaaaaaaaas!!!!" He stood in the mirror and spoke to you through your reflection, "I'm gone make you pay for this [Yn]." "Sure you are..." *Knock Knock Knock* You both jumped when you heard the door, "Dig, [Yn].. Y'all ready. Everyone is here." You smiled, "We're coming Chelsea!" "Alright!" You stood to your feet, "C'mon Daniel..." He looked so pissed as he slowly walked to the door. This was the good life!!!

End of Chapter 182.

Lol, tune in to Crew Love Too to see what happens! LATER♥