Bonus Scroll: Maharagan

"Nghh. W-What time is it?" Thais opened her eyes to check the clock. It was 6 in the morning. Suddenly, she remembered that there were a couple of consultations she had to attend as class president.

The Demeus household was still quiet that morning, except for the young black haired student who was rushing to get herself ready. Not only was today a consultation day, but also the day for their university's event, Maharagan. It was a festivity to celebrate Christmas and a way for students to relax and enjoy. There will be a lot of stores near the field and the foods that will be served were top-notched. Guests are also free to join them as the university never discriminates anybody.

"Dang! I forgot to wrap the gifts! Argh! I guess I'll just have to buy one outside and make a DIY gift bag in school. Why the hell did I not make it last night? Oh right, I fell asleep because of that damn presentation we have to submit today." She muttered dejectedly. The ring on her phone distracted her from her thoughts. It was a message from her seniors. They were asking if she will be in school early because there seemed to be a problem with the project papers. She facepalmed. Quickly, she replied back that she will in school by 9. They were relieved, but she was not.

"Right. Let's see, have I forgotten something else? Sinbad, Daria, Rhoelle, Christal and Ito's gifts are in here. I just have to pocket some shopping money and be on my way." She walked towards her mom who was sipping her coffee before asking for her allowance. She was given 5000 Taler (the world's currency: 1000 Taler = 20 US dollars) to spend. After thanking her mom, she exited the house and made her way to school.

It was not that traffic and she could see a lot of people selling Christmas decorations already. Some were already buying their gifts while the others were having a nice breakfast with their loved ones. She suddenly remembered Sinbad. She asked him if he would be having breakfast with her in school, but he told her that he will be helping the central student body with the party to be held on the field. She perfectly understood that he was busy, but it somewhat upset her because it has been two weeks since they had a nice breakfast together.

"I guess it can't be helped. Oh, there's my stop. I'm dropping off please!" The van stopped, and Thais got off it. The street was still quite empty except for some vendors. The fresh air calmed her nerves down. It was not the time to worry about Sinbad. For now, she would have to face her grades and all of the professors.

"It's already 9. Sir Blair should already be in the laboratory." She walked towards the said area and saw three of her classmates in there. She waved them a good morning before watching their professor write on the board how the grading for the semester was done. The final exam really took a toll on them, but the third long exam really killed it. Everybody got a very low score, and it was devastating. Luckily, he told them that only a few failed and by submitting the PowerPoint, they could have a chance to redeem their selves.

'Goddesses. I'm so glad that I passed this subject.' She let out a relieved sigh before her professor asked her to message her classmates that they should personally see him if they want to see their grades since it was prohibited by the office to release it yet. She sweatdropped at that. There were two professors who blatantly released the grades and this professor of hers was reluctant.

'I should just probably message them. It's better this way.' She thought. The professor dismissed them early, and she thanked him before proceeding to the next consultation. There were tons of student piling outside a classroom, and she was sure that these was the amount of students who failed the class. Well, she was just here to fetch some papers though, and she was happy to pass this class as well. After talking with the said professor on Calculus, she left to meet her seniors in the organization.

"Hi, Pisti. Was there any problem with the papers?" She asked. Pisti nodded and told her that one of the professors failed to show up in time. They were actually missing a lot of signatories and the submission was today. Thais paled at the news, and they quickly went to the office to have the others sign it. They even contacted Ja'far, and he was livid by it. He scolded Pisti for being irresponsible, and Thais had to agree with him. Most of the papers were given the week before the exams, and it was already a pain in the ass to chase down professors.