Scroll 19: Real

I returned to the medical wing to see the others up and about. They were already chatting about what they will do later in the party. They surely needed it. Aladdin noticed my presence and quickly asked if I will be joining them. I could not answer his question but at the same time, I could not say no to such innocent face. His blue eyes defeated me and I heard Marbas snicker in my head.

"S-Sure! I'd gladly join you."

"Alright! You are the best guardian, Nee-chan!" He hugged my figure and nestled his head on my chest. I sighed at his actions. Once a pervert, always a pervert. Alibaba and Morgiana grinned at us. I caught Hakuryuu's confused face and ushered the other three to fetch me some food since I barely brought some. They complied and left us. Luna and Kaein were already awake by the way. They were just listening to us talk.

"Is there anything you want to ask, Hakuryuu?" He hesitated before looking at me in the eye.

"Did you hid your true name because of Kouen's order? Or is it by your own wish?" I laughed lightly at the question. Truth to be told, it was Kouen's, but I wanted to hide it myself. He was astonished with what he heard. He asked my reasons for such thing.

"Are you familiar with Al-Thamen?" I asked. He nodded and even he knew that they are residing in that country. I relayed a little bit of information about myself, why I was investigating things there and my connections with Al-Thamen. I could feel myself get angry at the mere fact of facing those bastards again. Hakuryuu must have noticed it and asked if I wanted to join forces with him.

"I'm sorry but revenge is not my priority. This world is still unstable and I'm here to help it. I don't know what I have here in my rukh but I am sure that it is important to stabilize this world. You know, Kouen cares a lot about you and to think that you're planning a coup d'eta behind him— I have no business anyway. I think Alibaba and the others are going to look for you. Join them, I have to take of Luna and Kaein." He left quietly and I slumped down the Arjwani's bed.

"You seem exhausted, Thais." Kaein deducted. I grunted and clenched my fist tightly in irritation. I gladly told them that I felt silly, jealousy taking over after seeing Sinbad and Kogyouku. I hated it. Luna giggled at my agony and she received a playful glare from me. She kissed my nose and assured me that time will reveal everything soon.

"Maybe. I don't know. We need to pack soon as well. We will be returning to Kou shortly after the party." The two nodded and I patted their heads. Kaein snuggled next to me and I laughed at his strange affection.

Few hours later
Sindrian Plaza

The party was commenced in honor of Aladdin and the others conquering the dungeon. They were having fun especially while watching the show laid out for them. It replayed what happened inside the dungeon and the impersonators were definitely strange. Kaein and Luna cackled at the sight of a huge Aladdin, Morgiana, Alibaba and Hakuryuu. Truth to be told, I snickered as well. It was refreshing and I was enjoying this unlike what I thought it would be.

'At least it will give you some amusement before stressing yourself out too much.' Marbas noted. I agreed and drank on the wine I created. It was a light one so I would not get drunk since I had to travel tomorrow. Hakuryuu went back to his sister and noticed that she was already wasted. Ka Koubun was consoling her and she did not want to go home. I guess Hakuryuu and the others were called back as well but by the emperor that is. I was about to leave when I noticed Sinbad and Kogyouku. She was too drunk that Sinbad seemed to be taking advantage of her. I know that he was just manipulating her but my heart ached for him.

'I guess you couldn't deny that you really love him. Everything he does affects you.'

'And I hate every inch of it.' I followed them and eavesdropped on their conversation. Sinbad proposed that he never wanted to part from her and that pained me. I only wanted those words to be received by me. I was being selfish. A selfish woman who lost everything and lusted for everything. I left the place when Marbas pulled me out of my thoughts and returned to the party where Sharrkan and Hinahoho were. They talked to me and I tried to reply to their questions. That was when Hinahoho noticed something.