Scroll 3: Truth, Stars

Thais sighed as she glanced at the letter on her hands. It was from Leonhart and it looked like he was somewhere in Balbadd, training. She pursed her lip tightly before cursing at her partner. Ose sweat-dropped at his Queen. Ronove did the same but instead of just letting her rant, he told her to get moving and find something interesting in Reim.

'Oh yeah. Didn't that Sinbad kid promised the King of Balbadd to earn 1000 gold coins? Should we go and see what's his up to now?' Ose asked. Thais thought for a while and she got a good idea out of his suggestion. Sinbad still did not know that she was a dungeon conqueror and it will be a good time to test him and maybe, earn a good battle to ease her boredom.

'You're right! There's no time to be moping around!' She ran to the market in search for the purple haired conqueror. In the end, it took her two hours to get a lead and that was a poster showing Sinbad holding Baal's sword. Now, did he not look so mighty? The black haired conqueror headed towards the amphitheater to see his show. There he was, standing atop the balcony while doing his performance. The way he showed his powers to the populace enticed her and she wanted nothing more than to challenge him. Sinbad ended it with a blasting performance and that earned him a lot of money. She was about to approach the young sailor when she noticed the King of Balbadd heading towards him.

"That was a good show, Sinbad! You really astound me this time."

"Mister Haron—No, sensei. I have just started and I ask of you to give me more time." The King of Balbadd smiled at him and nudged for his companion to drop a bag of gold. Sinbad was astonished with the amount.

"This is my payment for such act, Sinbad."

"T-This is too much." He marveled. Thais giggled and decided to make that her entrance.

"It's either you take that or leave and not have your business bloom here in Reim. You choose, Sinbad." The said man turned his head to her. He was surprised to hear a familiar voice and more so, to see her again.

"Thais! It's been a long time! How are you!?" Sinbad fussed over. She told him that she was doing well. He inquired why Leonhart was not with her and that made her snap once more.

"That idiot left me here and went to Balbadd to train. The nerve of him after I did all of his paperworks! Stupid Leonhart!" She raged which made Sinbad laugh nervously.

Somewhere in Balbadd
Leonhart

"ACHOO! G-Geez. I must be getting a cold or something." He wiped his nose before taking out his sword to slash at the side and do a djinn equip.

'Maybe but I think Thais just cursed you.' He gave his djinn a deadpan look but deep inside, he was amused.

"Bah! No time for that. I'll apologize once I'm back. Here we go! Spirit of Naivety and Ideals, use my magoi as your source and engulf me with the shadows of identity. I ask thee to come forth with your household, Foras!"

Back to Reim
Thais

The man beside Thais examined her and recognized her eyes and necklace. The King of Balbadd smirked but before he could say anything, soldiers of his went around and fussed about how worried they were about him. Sinbad was confused as to why they would pamper him too much when he was just a trader like him. Thais saw his confused face before moving in front of his line of sight. She introduced the blonde man rather slyly.

"This person here is the 22nd King of Balbadd Republic. King Rashid Saluja. What a fancy to see you here, Your Majesty." She mused. The King laughed at her remark before countering it with his own.

"Now, now, don't treat me with such formality when you yourself are a royalty, Thais." Sinbad looked between the two and asked for clarification. This time, it was the king who introduced Thais.