Scroll 20: In order

Kou Empire

"It seems like you've done your job well. Although I must ask, what are you going to do with those bags?" A man with red goatee asked. The woman in front of him smiled bitterly and answered.

"I know that I've been here for less than two months, but I think I must go and travel the world. Kaein, Luna and I already talked about it. The world's destiny is still in motion. Soon, there will be an unfortunate event that will come upon this world." The man hold his chin in thought. The silver and golden Arjwani beside her waited nervously. They waited for his decision.

"I will be staying here, Lord Kouen. It will only be my mistress and brother who will travel the world." The silver Arjwani suddenly intercepted. He raised his eyebrow at that before she explained that she wanted to learn more of Kou and keep the Al-Thamen in bay. He smirked at her bravery.

"Is that so? Well then, where will you two be going may I ask?"

"I will be going back to the north for some business. Kaein, on the other hand, will return to the south to seek the Fanalis tribe. After all, who said that they are extinct?" She smirked. Kouen's eyes twinkled at the information. The world really had a lot of mystery yet to be solved.

"My magic and hers will hold my body in the Dark Continent for a short time only. I plan to possibly seek advice regarding our magic and train with them if possible." Kaein added. The prince glanced at the papers in his hands. It will not only benefit them, but possibly him as well. If he ordered her, he could get some useful information that could unlock the secrets of the so-called other world.

"I will allow you two, but for a price. I must receive some interesting information every now and then. Now, fetch my little brothers for me before you go. I must speak with them about this Magnostadt." The white haired woman tilted her head in confusion. Was not that the place for magicians or something? The Sindrian King mentioned it to her before especially that it concerned Yamraiha.

"S-Sure." She left with hesitance. Luna and Kaein trudged beside her and glanced at her. They were sure that she was bothered when the red goatee mentioned Magnostadt.

"Is there something on your mind, Thais?" She was unresponsive for a while before answering his question.

"It's just that, isn't Magnostadt the place where Yamraiha is from? Plus, I think Aladdin was interested in going there. What could Kouen be planning?" She thought aloud. Before one could even reply, a voice startled her.

"You seem to be familiar with it, aren't you?" She turned around to see Koumei with Kouha behind him. The older prince wore a deadpan look while the younger one held a sadistic smile. Talk about the devils. She let out a sigh before facing them. Her excuse was she was affiliated with Sindria in the short amount of her absence.

"Is that so? Better not be betraying us if that is the case." Kouha sang. She glared at the prince before scoffing.

"It's not like I could anyway. I am not in good terms with them. Anyways, Kouen calls for you. I will also be leaving for a long trip. I wish you two the best." She bid them farewell. Upon returning to her room, she slumped down on the floor and thought of her plans.

'I don't really know what to do next? I was able to help Aladdin for sometime and even guide him to those two, but now, what am I supposed to do? Ugo has not contacted me as well and my mind is blank.' Her lips pursed tightly before the two Arjwani propped up her lap.

"Thais, what is our next goal? We seemed to be wandering around without an aim." Luna muttered. She hugged them both and bit her lip in frustration. Her slump was taking a toll on her mental state.

"I don't know as well. I am at lost and I may find my answers if I travel far from these two countries. Are you sure you don't want to leave this place, Luna?" The silver wolf nodded and walked away from her.

"I am not powerless and I believe that you will be able to find the answers soon. After all, you are our mistress." A light sparked inside her. She was right. If a door closes, another one will surely open for her to venture forth.

"Let's go." Thais smiled as she grabbed her pack.

Aktia

"Let's see each other again, Alibaba, Morgiana. It's sad that Hakuryuu couldn't come with us but we will meet again. Am I right?" A blue haired kid asked. The lad and lass beside him grinned.

"Of course and when that happens, everything will be good and there will be no more suffering. We will be strong to breech the walls that get in our way." The blonde conqueror uttered.

"You are right, Alibaba." The red haired girl agreed.

Sindria

"She will be back right, Ja'far?"

"That was a promise she will not break ever."

They both looked at the sky shining down upon them.

Magnostadt

"Hmmm? So it looks like Kou and Reim are really in our trail. Prepare for the war that may happen. We will protect the land of the magicians from those Goi! We shall reign!" An old man declared to his trustworthy magicians.

"Long live Magnostadt!"

Dark Continent

"A visitor you say?"

"Yeah. It was from the message I received two days ago."

Red fur glistened under the sun as their ruby eyes pierced the land. The elder scoffed at the message.

"I shall see who this impertinent visitor is. Is he going to be worthy to meet us?" He muttered cockily.

North

"I shall see the destined Vega of this world. One who will distinguish the darkness but with a sacrifice." The man's voice echoed through the walls of the dungeon he called home.

=END=