Scroll 20: Dirtied

Unknown Room
Thais' POV

The temperature dropped to its lowest. It had been days, I think, ever since I was held in this room. Stuffy, cold, quiet, I hated it.

"What have I gotten myself to?" I tugged the chains again in hope that they will break but my hopes were gone with the wind. My clothes clung to my body and I felt more tired than ever before. I heard the door upstairs open and I knew that they—No, he was back to talk but I will not agree to whatever terms they have. I would rather die than follow their ridiculous belief.

"Thais, trying to break out of those chains again? Don't bother. They will not break until I snap my fingers. Now, be a good girl and follow us. Use your rukh to destroy this world Solomon created!" He urged. I scoffed and retorted, "Not in a million years, you psycho." He looked at me unamused and I guess I angered him because of the harsh slap I received afterwards.

"That filthy mouth of yours, can't you see that we're helping you escape this monstrosity and deliver you to paradise? With our Father, you will receive eternal happiness that Solomon forbade you. You will never experience deprivation nor will you suffer! There will be no dictatorship." He blabbed on and on about their mission but I was not interested nor will I ever be. Noticing my lack of attention, he grabbed a whip from the table situated near him. My eyes widened at his shit-eating grin. It was malicious and that caused me to tug on my chains harder.

'No! Don't come near me!'

He opened my cage and stripped me of my top. The cold breeze caressed my skin but not for long. A searing pain erupted from behind me as he casually whipped my back. The sound of the next whip scared me but he was amused by this drawback.

"Are you ready to listen now, Thais!?"

"Shut up! Like hell I'll give up! You— AAAHHH!!" Each stroke felt like steel heated in fire. He was not satisfied as he fused his magic on it causing sparks to form.

"No. No. No! NO!! Don't come near me!" He brought down the judgment harshly as I felt my back open. Blood gushed out and I felt myself losing conscience. He shifted beside me and gently touched my cheeks before slapping me.

"Don't go to sleep yet. I have a lot to give you. Hahahaha! I've never had so much fun in a long time." He grabbed the next item which was a lamp. Pushing me down on my back, he tilted the lamp down which caused the hot oil to touch my wounded back.

"AAAAHHHH!!! STOP! Stop! Stop! I'm begging you!" All of my pleas fell on deaf ears. He was enjoying this way too much and at this point, I really wanted to die.

"That's right! Beg princess! Beg for your life!" This time, he flipped me up so that I'm facing him. The knife on his hand glinted in the lamp's light, the same glint his eyes held. He brought down the knife and carved numerous scars on my body as I screamed for him to stop.

"Stop! Stop! Aaaahhhh! Stop! Stop! Please! Please..." I could not continue as my body collapsed. He stopped laughing and I knew that I was finally done. Darkness clouded my mind and I let everything slip.

Third POV

Ithnan noticed the change in Thais' body as her body slumped down. He clicked his tongue in annoyance as his toy passed out. Roughly, he chained her back and called for a medical magician to come down and heal her. It would not be fun if she died now. They just need to break her and her rukh will be theirs to harvest.

"She's healed."

"Hn." He glanced at her naked top only to notice her body glow lightly. Golden rukh fluttered in front of his eyes and he was ecstatic at the show. Her body generated and he knew that they just need to break her.