Scroll 9: End

Thais roamed around the area to help others and it looked like Ja'far and Masrur were also out there. Most of the kids were saved by the adult Fanalis while Ja'far went to stop some lunatics out there who planned to massacre people. She concentrated on dousing the flames around them before noticing a group of men carrying familiar artifacts.

"Is that Sinbad's? Hey, the three of you. Did you get those ornaments from a drunken man of some sort?" They were surprised with her deduction. The three nodded and she scolded them for thievery. They apologized before promising that they will return it to the man they stole it from. She grinned at their efforts and pointed at the direction where they could find that person.

"How do you know, Miss? And what is with your clothing?"

"Stop asking questions and get moving, I don't think it's dangerous if you take that route. Don't worry, I'll back you up. Hurry!" They rushed towards the ally she pointed. Thais watched them apologize to the purple haired sailor before he took out a sword which held Solomon's insignia. She knew that everything be safe in his hands especially with Aladdin and Alibaba doing their best.

"I didn't know you will be here and with new djinn at that. It's nice to see again, Thais." She turned her back to face the green haired man she avoided at all cost. He held a menacing grin while his eyes held a dangerous glint. Her body shook in fear but Marbas was able to calm her down.

"Ithnan. Why this country?" She asked. He simply laughed, telling her that this country will be owned by Kou soon. Her face was of pure confusion until realization hit her. Those papers that she saw in Kou were actually plans to conquer this country. How could she have been so naïve!?

"You're kidding right? Why would they want this small country when—Wait, the country's assets. Not only is the location good for commerce but also its people will be of use." She realized. Ithnan smirked before telling her Al-Thamen's message.

"How amusing but the organization was angered when you escaped. This time, we will get you whether you like it or not. We will be taking your life."

"Like hell I'll let you!" She rushed to him with her sword. His staff and her weapon collided with each other. Each strike was created by enormous determination to reach their goal. She kicked his side to which he recoiled. Ithnan recovered fast and returned her attack with a nasty cut to her left arm. Her next move faltered and her body felt extremely tired after a huge depletion of her magoi. Focusing on her sword, she covered it with water.

"Malbar Thaqab Alma!" It cut his right arm completely. He was about to attack when he heard a cry from his comrade. He clicked his tongue and told her that their battle will continue at later point.

"Hey! Wait!" She was about to go when she felt a familiar power around. It looked like Sinbad was back in action and there was no need for her assistance. She rested at some random building, out of their sight but within her perspective.

Aladdin inflicted pain on Judal as memories of his past awakened. He saw the organization he grew up kill his parents. He could not believe them and denial was on its track. Alibaba, on the other hand, has entered the dark djinn. It was not easy to convince Cassim of their unwavering similarities. His hatred and jealousy for the blonde male were great.

"Always, always, you were always the one living in the light. Just because we were born different! No matter where you are, you lead a straight and honest life! That's what pisses me off!" He confessed.

"You're wrong!" The blonde male punched him. He retorted that even he did not live such a life. That he, as well, was a desperate man who would do anything to get what they want. Royalty or what, he did not care.