Scroll 12: Vessels

It was already midnight when familiar dark djinns appeared in the sky. They glared at the scenery before them. The remaining magicians cheered for they knew that these 'weapons' would be their trump card against Kou after Reim immediately retreated.

"Aladdin, what's wrong with this country? Even here, the birth of the so-called dark djinns continues to exist. Just like back then. Are the people of this country forced to think like they're trashes by the mere fact that they were born!?" Alibaba asked desperately as they approached the dark djinns. The blue hired magi confirmed his statement. He could still clearly remember what happened in the fifth district. It was horrible. Their magoi were absorbed at an alarming rate and their only purpose was to supply magoi to the country.

"I can't forgive them!" Alibaba muttered in anger. They were about to reach the said monsters when the dark djinns started running away. They sped up to another direction and based on their guess, they were directing themselves towards Kou.

"The objective is not Reim! It's Kouha!"

The Kou Empire was already stationed near Magnostadt and were now advancing. Kouha grinned as the excitement filled his veins. He could no longer anticipate for the blood he will shed, for his brother's glory. His subjugates followed behind him diligently as they await for their King's orders. Prince Kouha may be skeptical of why Leraje chose him as her vessel but his subordinates support it. For them, it was not Kouen or any other prince who was their king. It was the man in front of them holding a huge sword whom they accepted as their master. Leraje made no mistake.

Kouha noticed something strange in the sky. As it got closer, he realized that it was an enemy approaching. When the enemies fired a powerful magic spell, he willed his sword to enlarge. It shielded most of the soldiers but not all. Many were burned to a degree that they were almost unrecognizable. Kouha clutched his sword tightly in anger. His brother trusted him with a troop and he failed to protect them.

"I'm gonna fucking kill you!!" He shouted vehemently. Kouha djinn-equipped and his body was soon covered with beautiful pink crystals. With a huge scythe in his hand, he rushed towards the dark djinns with a killing intent. The scythe fixed the enemies into pieces and they rejoiced. It was, however, cut off when they started growing back. He called for his extreme magic to finish them off.

"Extreme Magic: Lelazzo Madraga!" The dark djinns were squished until there were only black stained left on the land. It grew back to another form though. This time, it was stronger. One of the dark djinn raised its feet on Kouha's followers and he jumped next to them and enlarged his scythe. He tried to push it away but it was pointless. They were about to be flattened when a flickering slash coursed through the air. It was Alibaba.

"Made it in time." After learning the truth from Aladdin, he could not stand the fact that the people of the 5th district were treated in such a way. It was a waste of life. Alibaba slashed the next three black djinns that appeared.

"Amol Dherr Saiqa!" The people around him were amazed with his strength. Aladdin halted down after seeing his friend execute such a powerful yet magnificent move. Just then, an ominous feeling ran down his spine. Below them were hundreds of dark djinns. It was there was no end to them.

"I will defeat Al-Thamen and the Black djinns. Amol—" He was about to release his own extreme magic when a powerful beam of light passed through him. It obliterated the enemies.

"That was amazing, Alibaba!" Aladdin complimented but Alibaba told him that it was not his power. It was somebody else's. He turned around to see four people with amazingly huge build and behind them was a man with stoic face. His red hair framed his face well and the ponytail gave off a strange vibe. His voice boomed as he ordered the four huge built creatures to fight for those who have fallen.