Scroll 6: Pervert and Her Conviction

"Will somebody please tell me why in Solomon's world, are you three stark naked?" Thais asked the three naked men in front of her. You see, when they were climbing the valley, there was a huge gust of wind that blew and made her lost in her way. She thought that the other four were still in front of her but when she opened her eyes, they were gone. It made her worry and Sinbad felt the same but the two knew that they could just meet in the docks. She was exploring the valley and came upon a small river where she found three of her companions, naked and arguing about somebody. More specifically, an Artemyran. Ja'far explained to her everything after they put on their temporary coverings.

'They are exhibitionists. I really believe it now.' Thais thought to herself after hearing Ja'far's story. Currently, they were eating some leftover meat that Mystras stored in his turban. She also added some of her ration to which her companions were grateful of. Sinbad hugged her tightly which made her flush since they were naked.

"Get the hell away from me you pervert!" She kicked him hard face flat on the floor. Ja'far and Mytras sweatdropped at the scene before nibbling back on their food.

That night, Thais and the others slept on top of rock. They were deeply asleep until she heard some hissing on her foot. Sinbad heard it as well and when he opened his eyes, he saw snakes surrounding them. Most were poisonous.

"Snakes! Snakes! Guys, wake up! We're surrounded by snakes!" The three woke up rather harshly to his loud voice. Sinbad begged them to live and Thais gave him an exasperated look. Ja'far and her stepped forward and grabbed some snakes before tearing them into two.

"Stop being a wuss, Sinbad. Just because you didn't get to eat properly doesn't mean that you have to act like a fool!" He stared at her surprised. She was right. Ja'far assured them that the snakes were edible and from then on, their food was always snake meat. They started building a temporary house and lived a comfortable life. The princess paused in her work.

"This shit is wrong! Ugh!"

"I feel the same, Miss Thais!"

They glanced at two of their companions. Ja'far just finished making a mat while Sinbad cured the snake meats. They were called to eat and they were enjoying it but for Mystras and Thais, it all felt wrong. Mystras stood up and asked the two why they were adapting to such lifestyle. Thais' question was not far from his and the two just answered, "It is to survive." Thais held a horrid look in her eyes.

'They can't be serious right?'

'Thais. Let's get out of here or I'll lose my mind! This stupid conqueror is an exhibitionist and a stupid one! Wait. I just used stupid twice in one sentence. Ergh.' Ose complained in her mind. Shadow covered her eyes as Sinbad continued his monologue about life. She did not care about that nor was Mystras concerned about it. What they were concerned of was how they were going to escape the hellhole!

"You've got to be kidding me. I'm out! I will explore for a while." Thais went outside the house and Sinbad followed her. He asked what was wrong and all she answered was, "Are you really asking me that question, Sin?" He shrugged his shoulders which made her sigh.

"Look. I don't know if you still intend to continue because I don't. As far as I know, we were here for diplomacy not for some caveman survival shit. Come find me when you're in your right mind." Thais walked out of their conversation. Sinbad sighed at his friend. Thais, on the other hand, went a little further of the valley and examined the place. She saw a lot of meat but there were gems embedded to them. Just then, she heard footsteps. She turned around to see Mystras.

"Oh! Hey, Mystras! Look what I found. These are some fresh meat but there is something weird about them. There are huge gems embedded to them. Where do you think they were from?" She asked.