Scroll 11: She Comes

"Alibaba!?" Aladdin shouted in glee. The blonde conqueror turned to him and beamed a smile. The magi was ecstatic to see his long-time friend so soon. Of course, he wished that it would not be on the battlefield, but he was happy nonetheless.

Murmurs surrounded them as they question who Alibaba was. On the other hand, the Fanalis Corps fetched their captain who was very low on magoi. Myron glared at Alibaba for betraying her brother, but Alibaba retorted that it was Aladdin he was searching all this time. He apologized to them and they were about to retort back when a soft voice ordered them to retreat.

"Everyone, retreat." A flash of long blond hair fluttered in the air as a familiar figure (to others) appeared. She held her staff tightly while regarding the people in front of her.

"L-Lady Scheherazade!" The others murmured around them as they met the ancient magi in the battlefield herself. Many asked why she was there. Aladdin squinted his eyes in wonder. There was something different with her, much like how Titus was different from him. He hesitantly asked if she was really Lady Scheherazade.

"And who are you? Are you Magnostadt's magi?" She asked. Aladdin denied the claim and instead, insisted that he wanted them to leave the country alone for there was darkness inside it. Several triggers were hidden in the country. There were also hate, magoi accumulation furnace, connections to a certain organization and the chancellor.

"Terrifying things will be called into this world. So please...." He begged. Scheherazade could see the truth in his words. Once again, she ordered Reim to retreat. Muu demanded answers and she simply told him that Aladdin might be looking at the same sky as Yunan and a certain princess.

"In any case, there is a great number of injured soldiers. We cannot let things like this, but have the entire army retreat in the open sea for now. In the meantime, Aladdin, King Alibaba and Titus, may we have a talk together?" She softly asked. They nodded their heads and her orders were set. Many were anxious about the talk those four were to have. Khamisa, who just returned, asked Aladdin to be careful.

"I will. Please take care of the others here." She nodded at the simple request before returning to the cliff where she helped fix things. A presence not far from her made itself known. It was a familiar golden fur and violet eyes. Kaein was here.

"Hmm. This war has done something terrible in this land and I can't believe that Magnostadt is hiding that kind of djinn. How are you holding, brat?" He teased. Khamisa pouted at the name before telling him that she was quite exhausted, but will return soon.

"Are you waiting for somebody, Kaein? You seem to be looking at North oftentimes." Khamisa asked. He grinned sheepishly and told her that he was waiting for his mistress. She was curious as to who his mistress now. Finishing up her work, they went over back to the academy. Of course, Khamisa had to ask if Kaein could somewhat change his appearance. The Arjwani obliged and turned to his smaller form before riding her shoulders. He saw how the war depleted most of the magicians. Not only that, he could feel the immense amount of black rukh in the area.

'I hope she'll come here soon. Geez, what's taking her so long?' He complained.

With Aladdin and the others, it was different. They had come to truce and were now talking about their lives. Titus was taken aback by how rude the two were in front of his Lady. It was different though. Lady Scheherazade was enjoying herself. It was something new to the blonde magi.

Aladdin confronted Alibaba as to why he did not meet Lady Scheherazade. He told him that he was actually hiding from her. He knew that it would be bad if there was a metal vessel user lurking around. It caused grief to fall upon the lady. She confessed that even he was in front of her, she would not have sensed it.