Scroll 5: Luna and Al-Thamen

Luna tiredly sat on the floor as she watched the child entrusted to her by the Al-Thamen. It was actually quite an unfortunate event at how it came to this. She was only to stay hidden, but one of the members of the organization found out that Thais left a 'guard' in the country. It caught the attention of the leaders considering that the one she left was an Arjwani, one of the strongest creatures in the other world. What happened they challenged her in a secret duel and failed to win.

"I should have just ran away and now, I am shackled to this blasted organization. I wish Thais will never set foot in this country again." She let out a pained howl as the chains on her paws tightened. The colors in her eyes also changed from purple to red. She resisted, but knew that it will only endanger her and the kid so she gave in.

"I'm sorry, but I have to follow their rules or else you will die." Those words died in her mouth just as she lost control of her body. Giggles could be heard inside the room and it chilled the child that was trying to get his sleep.

"L-Luna?" He whispered. Luna turned around and grinned at him. Her eyes scared the hell out of him, but he remained in his bed.

"Eisa, you're finally awake. Come, they are calling for us." The child could not do anything. He followed her to the basement where the Al-Thamen resided. Their hide out will forever hunt him. The members of the organizations were already waiting for their return. Gyokuen stood from her throne and beckoned them forward. The other magicians such as Falan and Ithnan stood at the sides to watch the show.

"Eisa, Luna, I've called you here to inform you that the Emperor has died and I shall take his place. I will order to Kou to awaken Father. Come and join us with your power." She brought her staff down and her magic rang throughout the room.

Luna stepped in front of Eisa and raised her head to show magic. Ithnan and Falan were surprised at the display of power. Eisa shook in fear as he tried to control his power. He was an uncontrolled magician after all and the organization did not help in any ways to stabilize it. The child heated everywhere and wanted to release every inch of his power.

"AAAAAAHHHH!"

"Hahahaha! That is right, Eisa! Show us your power! It will be the power that the Father will use in order to rule this world that Solomon has wretchedly formed. Rise Al-Thamen!" Gyokuen spoke. Ithnan and Falan did the sign of worshipping their Father.

"For Al-Thamen, for our Father!" The other magicians chanted the same words.

"Milady, His Majesty will be presented to his children soon. You must go before them." One of the Al-Thamen members reminded. The black haired woman returned her fake smile and proceeded upstairs with her servants in tow.

"Luna, Eisa, return to your room. We will call you once again when harvesting is a must." Falan said as she turned around to call for Judal.

The two returned to their room and Luna swayed to her feet and fell down. Eisa rushed to her side and aided the Arjwani who seemed weakened. The silver wolf nudged him off and stood on her feet.

"I'm alright. I just felt a little dizzy. Sorry for worrying you, Eisa. Go to sleep. I'll try to build a barrier to prevent them from contacting us." She muttered. The child protested.

"You are in no condition, Luna. I will create the barrier. Please, rest." She was surprised at his bold statement. It looked like Eisa has grown attached to her in some ways. She did not argue and let the child create a barrier to protect them. He may have an unstable magic, but everything will work out in the end. Now, her only worries would be releasing herself and the child from their spell as well as informing Thais that she will be in grave danger if she will return to Kou.