Scroll 24: Internal

"This is not something I expect to see, Marbas, Seere. Judal, Aladdin, Alibaba and Hakuryuu are all fighting for their beliefs, but which of them are pure? Which of them are full of malice? I'm so lost I don't know what to do anymore. I'm sure this is a situation nobody would want to put their selves in." She dismissed the rukh in her hands after watching their fight. She clenched her fist tightly and prayed to Solomon that whatever happens, they would still make the best choice to save their futures.

'Milady, what are you going to do then?' Marbas asked. Thais remained silent before telling him that they will have to visit somebody. Seere inquired if the person they were looking for was found in the Dark Continent.

"Yes. It will not be easy to find his cave, or is it her? You get what I mean. Plus, I have to be careful now that this child rests in me." She muttered while unconsciously caressing her stomach.

'How about your husband?' Seere asked. She pursed her lips tightly. Truth to be told, she did not know how she would proceed with her plans without him knowing. Only time could tell how everything will go. Taking a deep breath, she steeled her resolve. It will not be easy to leave Sinbad behind but for them to see a bright future, then she will act on behalf of Solomon's people.

"I will wait for the right time. Until then, I will observe and plan everything out. I will not let the Al-Thamen ruin this world Solomon entrusted us."

Miles away from the island was the Kou Empire under turmoil. Alibaba and Aladdin confronted Hakuryuu and Judal. Clangs of metals and crash of magic resounded as the two sides clashed. Judal was stronger than the blue haired magi had anticipated. Hakuryuu was no different, now that he acquired his second djinn. However, Alibaba trusted Amon to lead him in their battle. He will knock sense to his friend who was blinded by rage and revenge. This time, he will do what is right.

"I will never allow you to take over them!" Alibaba shouted. Hakuryuu smirked. It was exactly what he wanted, a fight from Alibaba. They cannot turn their backs anymore. It was all or nothing.

"Amol Berka!" Flames shoot out of Alibaba's sword and flew towards Hakuryuu. The dark haired user deflected it with ease and attacked head on. He swiped his staff down, but Alibaba dodged in time. This was not just some mere battle, it was a battle to death.

"Hah!" Their weapons clashed against each other. Hakuryuu clicked his tongue in annoyance after learning that Alibaba was aiming for Zagan's eight-point star. He wanted to put an end to their battle by destroying his metal vessel.

"It's your hypocrisy! It's what I absolutely won't allow to exist in this world!" He shouted.

"Shut up! This is what I've decided! I'm gonna punch you in the face and bring you back." Alibaba promised. His opponent just laughed at the ridiculousness of their situation. Bringing him back sounded like a joke. There was nowhere he could go nor could he escape his fate. He had already decided after all.

"They should fight until one of them dies? Just because you believe in different kinds of world? Hakuryuu, in this world, there isn't a single person who totally agrees with what you think!" Alibaba said. He told him how fighting will result to nothing but pain and suffering. Just as it would always do. Hakuryuu shook his head. He could never agree to the blonde's words. His reason was because Alibaba was somebody who cannot do anything on his own.

"Nngh!"

"You are so weak, Shorty. This is starting to get so boring. How about I show you something amazing?" Judal mocked. Just then, the rukh around them fluttered in the air. He told him that it was a rukh he got from Magnostadt's medium. Aladdin scrutinized how he could manipulate them and came to a conclusion that he used the memories stored in the rukh of the chancellor and the people in the fifth district.